Page 449 of 452 FirstFirst ... 349399439447448449450451 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 4515

Thread: The 'Look, I just bought' thread

  1. #4481
    GT3 Pilot Olijke Poffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    4,491
    Platform
    PC
    Was it really that bad....
    Steam: Bull Shark CPU: Intel i7 8700k 6 cores @ 4.9 Ghz | RAM: 16GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 @ 3000 Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB Mobo: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | OS: Win 10 x64 | Screen:Triple IIyama PROLITE XUB2792QSU-B1 7680x1440 | Controller:Fanatec CSW v2.5, ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5, CSL Elite pedals & loadcell brake| Misc: Oculus Rift , Simlab GT1 EVO Rig , Wife for serving Coffee and Beer.

  2. #4482
    WMD Member bporion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,609
    Platform
    PC
    .........
    Last edited by bporion; 24-03-2021 at 15:46.
    OS : Windows 10 64 bit \ Processor : Intel Core i7 8700k \ RAM : Corsair Vengeance led 3000mhz DDR4 16GB \ MB : S1151 ATX ASUS TUF Z370 PRO Gaming \ games on D : ST 1000DM003-1SB102 ATA Device \ ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB \ Cooler Master HAF XM case \ 49" Samsung C49RG90 \ Buttkicker Gamer Pro 2 whit Simhub \ ButtKicker Simulation Kit \ SRS Shakekit Plus \ Logitech z5500 THX \ RSEAT RS1 Assetto Corsa edition \ Fanatec V2 \ Clubsport Shifter SQ \ Clubsport Formula Carbon \ BMW GT2 Wheel \ Clubsport F1 2018 Limited Edition \ Fanatec Clubsport V3 pedals\ Renovatio SRD9C CSW sli-style data display \ Sim Racing Hardware Monsta \ Oculus Rift S and Touch System . Logitech G533 Wireless gaming headset .

    First racing game : Auto Racing from Intellivision .
    The following user likes this Post: Olijke Poffer


  3. #4483
    GT3 Pilot BigDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Lakeside QR
    Posts
    3,715
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Olijke Poffer View Post
    Was it really that bad....
    Download it yourself and tell us
    GPU:Galax GTX1080Ti EXOC/CPU:Intel i7 7700K@ 5.1GHz/Cooler:Noctua NH-u14s/Mobo:Asrock z170 Extreme4/RAM:16GB Trident Z 3200mhz C14/PSU: CM V750/Storage: 4TB WD/250GB Evo 850 SSD/Case:Storm Enforcer/OS:Win 10/Display: AOC 27" triples 5760x1080/Rig:GT Ultimate-Zero Flex Mods/Wheel:Fanatec CSW v2/Formula v2 - magnetic shifter Mod/CS Universal Hub - magnetic shifter Mod/Shifter:CSS SQ1.5/Pedals:Clubsport/ Steam:2ndLastJedi
    The following 2 users likes this Post: John Hargreaves, Olijke Poffer


  4. #4484
    WMD Member John Hargreaves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Yorkshire
    Posts
    3,051
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDad View Post
    Download it yourself and tell us
    Who do you think it's aimed at? I really liked Gran Turismo on the PSP back in the pre smartphone era - I'm guessing it's not quite the same?
    i7-7700K/MSI RTX 3080/Win10 64bit/64Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+Beyer Dynamic DT990 Pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/HP Reverb G2/Fanatec CSL wheel + Clubsport V3 pedals/DSD P2 button box

    WMD1 + WMD2 Member

  5. #4485
    GT4 Pilot Zaskarspants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    2,221
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I am still waiting for my pc but good some good news. Scan have 3090 stock but it is a faster version than my order so they upgraded me for free, but still waiting for the CPU.

    I am pondering down grading my CPU from the 12 core to the 8 as they have that in stock.
    Xboxx, 58 inch TV, real fov 75, Sim Labs GT1 evo rig, Fanatec DD2, Shifter, v3 pedals, Mclaren Gt3 rim, Sparco Grid q seat.
    Join stoopid time trial challenges for satisfaction https://www.stoopidchallenges.com
    The following 4 users likes this Post: cluck, Konan, PostBox981, Twinz


  6. #4486
    GT3 Pilot BigDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Lakeside QR
    Posts
    3,715
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hargreaves View Post
    Who do you think it's aimed at? I really liked Gran Turismo on the PSP back in the pre smartphone era - I'm guessing it's not quite the same?
    I still have a PSP and GT and a few other games this is nothing like that, heck Asphalt games give more of a driving experience than the pC game. I have no idea who this is marketed to, looks like a complete waste of time and money from the development team. I'd be interested if anyone enjoys it.
    GPU:Galax GTX1080Ti EXOC/CPU:Intel i7 7700K@ 5.1GHz/Cooler:Noctua NH-u14s/Mobo:Asrock z170 Extreme4/RAM:16GB Trident Z 3200mhz C14/PSU: CM V750/Storage: 4TB WD/250GB Evo 850 SSD/Case:Storm Enforcer/OS:Win 10/Display: AOC 27" triples 5760x1080/Rig:GT Ultimate-Zero Flex Mods/Wheel:Fanatec CSW v2/Formula v2 - magnetic shifter Mod/CS Universal Hub - magnetic shifter Mod/Shifter:CSS SQ1.5/Pedals:Clubsport/ Steam:2ndLastJedi

  7. #4487
    Lead Moderator Konan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    15,291
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    looks like a complete waste of time and money from the development team.
    Stating your opinion is one thing, expecting that your opinion is right for everyone is another...
    I'm sure a lot of people do like it, so they don't think the devs wasted their time or money...

    I think many games are a waste of time and money, but i don't go on the developers forum to tell them that.
    You should know by now that SMS puts more than just time and money in any of their games,as i'm sure a lot of developers do.
    Having someone say things like that is just a slap in the face and unnecessary...
    Last edited by Konan; 26-03-2021 at 03:11.
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

    DIY rig walk-through :

    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nd-walkthrough

  8. #4488
    GT3 Pilot BigDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Lakeside QR
    Posts
    3,715
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    Stating your opinion is one thing, expecting that your opinion is right for everyone is another...
    I'm sure a lot of people do like it, so they don't think the devs wasted their time or money...

    I think many games are a waste of time and money, but i don't go on the developers forum to tell them that.
    You should know by now that SMS puts more than just time and money in any of their games,as i'm sure a lot of developers do.
    Having someone say things like that is just a slap in the face and unnecessary...
    I guess my opinion and me voicing my opinion is why you banned me last time. It's a free game that I tried and told my opinion after I was asked for it.
    If "SMS" don't like my opinion "again" I guess you will bam me again. Until then I guess in the rules of this forum it should state to not state opinions about SMS or their products unless it is positive and fits their narrative. And maybe if that is in the rules already maybe it should be in big writing at the top of each page of the forum.

    Also lastly, you can see I avoided saying anything until specifically asked.
    Last edited by BigDad; 26-03-2021 at 04:22.
    GPU:Galax GTX1080Ti EXOC/CPU:Intel i7 7700K@ 5.1GHz/Cooler:Noctua NH-u14s/Mobo:Asrock z170 Extreme4/RAM:16GB Trident Z 3200mhz C14/PSU: CM V750/Storage: 4TB WD/250GB Evo 850 SSD/Case:Storm Enforcer/OS:Win 10/Display: AOC 27" triples 5760x1080/Rig:GT Ultimate-Zero Flex Mods/Wheel:Fanatec CSW v2/Formula v2 - magnetic shifter Mod/CS Universal Hub - magnetic shifter Mod/Shifter:CSS SQ1.5/Pedals:Clubsport/ Steam:2ndLastJedi
    The following user likes this Post: bporion


  9. #4489
    Lead Moderator Konan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    15,291
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDad View Post
    I guess my opinion and me voicing my opinion is why you banned me last time. It's a free game that I tried and told my opinion after I was asked for it.
    If "SMS" don't like my opinion "again" I guess you will bam me again. Until then I guess in the rules of this forum it should state to not state opinions about SMS or their products unless it is positive and fits their narrative. And maybe if that is in the rules already maybe it should be in big writing at the top of each page of the forum.
    Stating that a game is a waste of time and money on the developers own forum is only an opinion?
    Saying it's not for you would have suffised, there was no need to give a blow below the belt...
    I'm getting a bit tired of people abusing the "only positive opinions are allowed" argument.
    I'm also getting tired of having to repeat myself in saying that constructive criticism is encouraged.
    What you gave was far from it.
    I'm getting flashbacks to how pc3 got received and broken down by those who didn't "like" it...
    You don't like it? Fine, say so and move on. No need to give low blows...
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

    DIY rig walk-through :

    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nd-walkthrough
    The following user likes this Post: GTsimms


  10. #4490
    Moderator GTsimms's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,574
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    Stating that a game is a waste of time and money on the developers own forum is only an opinion?
    Saying it's not for you would have suffised, there was no need to give a blow below the belt...
    I'm getting a bit tired of people abusing the "only positive opinions are allowed" argument.
    I'm also getting tired of having to repeat myself in saying that constructive criticism is encouraged.
    What you gave was far from it.
    I'm getting flashbacks to how pc3 got received and broken down by those who didn't "like" it...
    You don't like it? Fine, say so and move on. No need to give low blows...
    PC3 maybe different. But, the handling is closer a real driving experience than the sim community is willing to accept. PC3 doesn't handle much different than PC2, but it's better. The handling got an improvement with the tires which give the ability to do things as compared to real driving.

    A response from BreakerOhio (who is fast on track and in sim racing), "When I don't get a good lap in Rivals I never feel like the game cheated me. It's on me and I know where I can get that missing time. It's very strange when I play GT Sport I feel like I just don't have enough grip to find those 2 seconds that the aliens have. I drive in PC3 using the same techniques to slide and grip and it just feels authentic to what I have to do to be fast on the tracks in real life."
    PC 3 Win 10 Home 64bit ASUS Prime Z270-A/i7 7700K 4.5 GHz, 32 GB GSKILL Trident White 3200, EVGA SC GTX 1070 (MSI AfterBurner 109/89/124/425) Oculus Rift CV1 (VR Cover for eyewear)
    Monitor LG 29" Ultrawide 2560x1080
    Steam, Origin, Uplay, and Epic (GTsimms)

    Primary Fanatec: CSW 2.5, V3 Pedals w/performance kit, R300 w/CSL hub, R330 w/Xbox hub & APMs and Formula V2 w/APMs, Handbrake v.1.5, and button caps
    Secondary Wheels: T300 w/T3PA Pro (Sparco Rally and F1), T150, CSR, & GT3 RS V2 w/CSR pedals

    Other wheels used in the past Logitech G25, DFGT, MOMO, and Driving Force (GT3 A-Spec).

Similar Threads

  1. Using DLC cars without having bought it
    By Steam in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-06-2015, 21:10
  2. I bought it because of Mr Bell
    By aleph99 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-06-2015, 19:33
  3. Bought the game... can't activate it
    By MikeJones in forum PC - Technical Help & Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 29-05-2015, 22:11
  4. I've bought the Limited Edition but I don't see the extra cars
    By davidslv in forum PS4 - Technical Help & Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 21-05-2015, 20:03
  5. Bought PS4 Limited Edition, Can't Activate DLC in US
    By rusky1 in forum PS4 - Technical Help & Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21-05-2015, 16:27

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •