Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Apex Stalkers Presents: The Cojones Cup - Wed Aug 19th - 20:00 GMT

  1. #1
    Superkart Pilot Zenzic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    BE
    Posts
    626
    Platform
    PC

    Apex Stalkers Presents: The Cojones Cup - Wed Aug 19th - 20:00 GMT




    Tested and approved by Samuel L. Jackson, Chuck Norris, Bruce Willis, Clint Eastwood, Dolph Lundgren and many more badass motherfuckers.


    A cup where track, car, weather and time of day will be selected randomly. Being able to adjust quickly will be key.

    Got balls?




    Date
    Wednesday August 19th - 20:00 GMT


    Randomization process
    - Tracks, cars, two weather slots and race start time are selected randomly right before the start of the event, with the current total number of Apex Stalkers forum visits as seed value.
    - All tracks and cars have an even chance of being selected.
    - There's 75% chance of a dry weather variant, 12.5% change of a wet weather variant and 12.5% chance of an extreme weather variant.
    - There's a slight bias towards start times in between 06:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
    - In case a sprint track is drawn we'll draw additional sprint tracks at random until the approximate event length is reached.
    - A complete redraw will be done if: the same car or track is selected two events in a row; karts are selected more than once in five events; a sprint track is selected more than once in five events; a wildly unsuitable combination of track and car is selected; a track is selected with a smaller grid size than the number of participants.



    Lobby settings
    • Track: Randomly selected
    • Car: Randomly selected
    • Race: ~40 min
    • Practice: None
    • Qualifying: 20 min
    • Weather: Two slots, randomly selected
    • Weather progression: x2
    • Time: Same date as event day, time randomly selected
    • Time progression: x10
    • Force interior view: No
    • Force manual gears: No
    • Force realistic driving aids: Yes
    • Damage: Full damage
    • Mechanical failures: Yes
    • Tire wear: Real
    • Fuel usage: Real
    • Flags and penalties: On
    • Tuning: Everything allowed





    There are 7 spots remaining on the grid. If you are a clean racer interested in joining, please leave a reply below and add me on PSN: ZenzicJC.


    Last edited by Zenzic; 19-08-2015 at 12:23.
    AMD Ryzen 5 1600 - ASRock A320M Pro4 - EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC GAMING 6GB - G.Skill 16GB DDR4 - Samsung 850 EVO 250GB - Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 550W - Thrustmaster T300 RS - Triple monitors
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Liquid7394, SuperNufcfan1


  2. #2
    Superkart Pilot
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    111
    Platform
    PS4
    You wanted cojones...? I'll give you cojones!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	264.9 KB 
ID:	215526
    Join the Apex Stalkers PS4 clean racing community by visiting the website below and hitting the 'join' button!

    www.apexstalkers.tk | Apex Stalkers on YouTube
    The following user likes this Post: SuperNufcfan1


  3. #3
    Superkart Pilot Zenzic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    BE
    Posts
    626
    Platform
    PC
    As you can see, the clean racing requirement doesn't rule out fun and games...
    AMD Ryzen 5 1600 - ASRock A320M Pro4 - EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC GAMING 6GB - G.Skill 16GB DDR4 - Samsung 850 EVO 250GB - Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 550W - Thrustmaster T300 RS - Triple monitors
    The following user likes this Post: SuperNufcfan1


  4. #4
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    11
    Platform
    PC
    Yes please! I'm not going to be home for a while but if you could please add me Acaciastrain2
    I would really appreciate it.

  5. #5
    Superkart Pilot Zenzic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    BE
    Posts
    626
    Platform
    PC
    Hey Racer, could it be that your PSN is theacaciastrain2? I'm getting a few similar results but no exact matches.
    AMD Ryzen 5 1600 - ASRock A320M Pro4 - EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC GAMING 6GB - G.Skill 16GB DDR4 - Samsung 850 EVO 250GB - Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 550W - Thrustmaster T300 RS - Triple monitors

  6. #6
    Superkart Pilot
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    111
    Platform
    PS4
    Just to be clear for those interested in racing tonight, 20:00 GMT is 21:00 UK time (BST). See you on the race track!
    Join the Apex Stalkers PS4 clean racing community by visiting the website below and hitting the 'join' button!

    www.apexstalkers.tk | Apex Stalkers on YouTube

  7. #7
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    11
    Platform
    PC
    Yes, that is my PSN. I'll be home around 5pm and will add you if it doesn't work.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-09-2015, 12:59
  2. Apex Stalkers - The Clean Racing Community
    By Zenzic in forum PS4 - Multiplayer Event Planning
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-09-2015, 21:06
  3. [SOLVED] Look to apex sometimes goes wild
    By Ralph B in forum PC - Technical Help & Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 20-07-2015, 20:21
  4. Off look at apex after pit stop
    By toffee in forum XB1 - Technical Help & Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 13-07-2015, 00:07
  5. [PC] BSR V-WEC Round 3: Le Mans, June 19th, 2015.
    By DozerKitty in forum PC - Multiplayer Event Planning
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-07-2015, 19:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •