Page 51 of 825 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151551 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets talk FFB PC, PS4, XBox1

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezza819 View Post
    I also have game master FFB set at 35 as per your numbers. Since I'm on Xbox 1 I don't have the FOR setting. I'll try the FZ and SoP reductions to see what happens. I just didn't know if you had run across certain cars that just seem not to want to steer at all on your numbers before.
    I just finished testing on XB1 with v2... I will edit the PDF that the XB1 Pcars in Game Master FFB should be set to 30 all other settings can Remain the same.
    I think the 7.0 update made the FFB stronger at the master FFB level on XB1... i did notice a Bump up in FFB power on PS4 also but its not as much as it seems to have bumped up on XB1.

Thanx for the Heads up.
    Last edited by GrimeyDog; 27-12-2015 at 03:05.
    OS: Win 10/64bit| Mobo: ROG Strix Z490-E | CPU: i9-10900k | Cooler: ROG Ryujin 360 | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | GPU: ROG Strix 3080ti OC Edition | PSU: ROG Thor 850w | Storage:1TB 970 EVO Plus M.2 + 4TB HD + 1TB Media HD | PC Case: Corsair 760T | Display:Samsung Q90T 55in / VR: Reverb G2 | Rig:SimLab P1-X, Fanatec DD2, Pedals: Heusinkveld Ultimate , CSS SQ v1.5, CS HB, PBME w/APM, XB1 Hub/ DD Rim w/APM shifters, Formula Black F1, Astro A40 TR*, 4x Buttkicker Gamer2. Lets Talk FFB thread PC,PS4,XB1

Platform
    PC
    I tried this on just one car so far the Lotus Type 40 Ford and I get intense shaking when hitting the brakes, so hard that I can't hold the wheel. What needs to be adjusted to stop that?
    I don't get any shaking at all. It's actually very smooth. But I this tune was created on PS4, and like I said, Xb1 and PS4 have different FFB. Try lowering the Fx scale, though. It might help. If not, then lower the Master (and correlating SoP Scale). If lowering the master scales works, you can always increase the strength with the wheel's FF setting, once you've worked the shaking out of your in-car scales.

Eventually, I'll tune up the FFB on Xb1, but I don't know when. Right now, I only play Forza on Xb1.
    PC: ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero| Intel I7-9700K 4.7 GHz | 32GB Ripjaws V Series | RTX 2080 Super, 8GB | Cooler Master Hyper 212 CPU Air Cooler | 1 TB Samsung Evo SSD x 2
    Rig: Accuforce V2, HE Sprint Pedals, SimLab GT1 | Alienware 34" Curved | Turn R20 U-Hub Combo, Formula Black, Porsche 918 RSR | CSS SQ | Oculus CV1 | BK LFE Mini x 2

Steam ID: Haiden773

Platform
    PC
    https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...nt=video%2cmp4

This is a clip from the one drive on XB1...Watkins glen short i use the Same exact Tweek on XB1 that i use on PS4... seems that the Pcars updates have changed the FFB Masters very slightly...Now the Popper in game Master FFB For PS4 is still 35.... And the In Mame Master FFB for XB1 is Now 30

Same Good FFB Feel Both systems and the FFB Graph is Identical
    OS: Win 10/64bit| Mobo: ROG Strix Z490-E | CPU: i9-10900k | Cooler: ROG Ryujin 360 | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | GPU: ROG Strix 3080ti OC Edition | PSU: ROG Thor 850w | Storage:1TB 970 EVO Plus M.2 + 4TB HD + 1TB Media HD | PC Case: Corsair 760T | Display:Samsung Q90T 55in / VR: Reverb G2 | Rig:SimLab P1-X, Fanatec DD2, Pedals: Heusinkveld Ultimate , CSS SQ v1.5, CS HB, PBME w/APM, XB1 Hub/ DD Rim w/APM shifters, Formula Black F1, Astro A40 TR*, 4x Buttkicker Gamer2. Lets Talk FFB thread PC,PS4,XB1

Platform
    PC
    Unfortunately I'm finding that out. I think what I need to do for now is to totally abandon those cars that just won't steer at all until some numbers come out for Xbox and the V2 that are usable across the board. I can just run prototypes, GT3, and GT4 for now.
    I tried that Ford--didn't get any shaking, even under heavy braking and trail braking. The car feels heavy, and it did seem to want to pull a bit under hard braking, but not violently, and it was just for the initial fractions of a second during heavy braking--weight transfer. I didn't feel anything like what you described on the PS4. But I think Grimey is right about the patch. That's not the first time I've heard that come up about Xb1. I think it was the same on PS4, maybe to a lesser degree, though. I didn't notice because my CSW-v2 came the day after the patch, never really got any time with it on 6.0.
    PC: ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero| Intel I7-9700K 4.7 GHz | 32GB Ripjaws V Series | RTX 2080 Super, 8GB | Cooler Master Hyper 212 CPU Air Cooler | 1 TB Samsung Evo SSD x 2
    Rig: Accuforce V2, HE Sprint Pedals, SimLab GT1 | Alienware 34" Curved | Turn R20 U-Hub Combo, Formula Black, Porsche 918 RSR | CSS SQ | Oculus CV1 | BK LFE Mini x 2

Steam ID: Haiden773

WMD Member
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Haiden View Post
    The FFB on Xb1 and PS4 is not the same, the exact same settings will produce different results between consoles.
    Difference between XB1 and PC is even worse. FFB on PC feels completely different than it feels on XB1. Would be interesting why there is such a difference?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    I am delighted With @GrimeyDog set up, thank you mate, and the rest of you who had helped me to enjoy that game.
    T300 Alcantara + F1 Addon
    The following user likes this Post: GrimeyDog

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by P1ckN1cker2406 View Post
    Difference between XB1 and PC is even worse. FFB on PC feels completely different than it feels on XB1. Would be interesting why there is such a difference?
    IMO The Difference is the in Game Master FFB... XB1 Game Master FFB Seems to Have a Greater effect on at the Wheel Power.... I think the XB1 has a Stronger FFB output due to the New FFB protocol that M$ put into the XB1 IMO just to invalidate the older wheels from working... I Have yet to feel the benefit or beauty of the New FFB Protocol that the XB1 uses...How ever it is and has alway been Notably Stronger at Lower Levels... Ex: XB1 Game Master @50 feels like PS4 75 to 100.... Not Crisper/Sharper just stronger in a blunt Brute force aspect.... But using My Tweek i can get the same FFB Feel from both PS4(35) and XB1(30) with the V2 wheel with the Correct in Game Master FFB that is Noted for the wheel....
    XB1 TX 458 in Game FFB Level 65

Short Video V2 Watkins Glen Short XB1 HUD Telemetry

XB1 PCars Has Finaly caught up it Looks and Feels just as Good as PS4 PCars... Matter of Fact the XB1 Tire Model Feels better than the PS4 it still has Grip like XB1 is on 6.0
    Last edited by GrimeyDog; 27-12-2015 at 18:39.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Haiden View Post
    I tried that Ford--didn't get any shaking, even under heavy braking and trail braking. The car feels heavy, and it did seem to want to pull a bit under hard braking, but not violently, and it was just for the initial fractions of a second during heavy braking--weight transfer. I didn't feel anything like what you described on the PS4. But I think Grimey is right about the patch. That's not the first time I've heard that come up about Xb1. I think it was the same on PS4, maybe to a lesser degree, though. I didn't notice because my CSW-v2 came the day after the patch, never really got any time with it on 6.0.
    I didn't try any other cars once that happened and I should have just to check something else out. I know I had similar trouble on my Thrustmaster wheel in Formula A when the speed would get upwards of 170MPH. The wheel would shake violently from side to side. I think someone helped me with that by lowering one of those spring numbers but I can't remember which one it was. If I get the chance today I'll plug your numbers back in and try something else and report back my findings.

Here's where I wish I had someone to video things so I could have a visual record of things that happen.
    Last edited by Jezza819; 27-12-2015 at 22:01.
    Xbox 1 X - Fanatec CSW V2 wheel - Fanatec V3 pedals

Platform
    PC
    The Formula A Cars IMO the car set ups or something is Broken... only way to Drive them without oscillation is to drive the stock in car FFB set up.... I Do have a Formula A set up that i'm working on but its not perfected yet.

I can drive every Formula car with my tweek except Formula A .... I have Tested Most of the cars in the game PS4 & XB1 and they all work well with My Global Tweek and in car FFB Settings.... I use same in Car FFB settings for every car... All Feel Great and Still maintain their own Driving Characteristics.
    Last edited by GrimeyDog; 28-12-2015 at 04:09.

Platform
    PC
    Over the weekend i was Testing the V2 on PS4 & XB1 i can say for sure the XB1 Game Master FFB is Stronger and has a Greater impact on at the wheel FFB Strength... Not Stronger in as you feel more FFB effects it feels stronger as in a Brute Force way...Must be the Supposedly New FFB System they Created to stop the older wheels from working...I dunno...I can use my Same Tweek and the FFB Feel is Good and feels the same.... The XB1 i Have to set the in Game Master FFB at 30 and the PS4 i set it to 35 or even 40 for days im Feeling extra Strong and need to Crank it up a bit... LOL
    When using TX wheel on My other XB1 set up i use My same Tweek and set In Game Master FFB to 65 and FFB is very similar to the FFB i get with the V2.

Short Video of XB1 and V2 wheel Testing this weekend showing the FFB Graph

Yes i can Clearly Feel every Line in the FFB Graph....WoooHooo!!! Feels Nice especially in the in Car View with Camera Shake on!!!

FFB Graph on XB1 Looks same as PS4.
    IMO once you have your Global and in Car FFB settings the way you Like the Difference between the Systems is where the in Game Master FFB Needs to be set for the Final at the wheel FFB strength.
    in this case i was Cross testing the V2 PS4 vs XB1
    Second test was TX458 vs the V2 XB1 only.

all Test used the same Global and in Car Settings and Showed the Same Results in the FFB Graph with Very Similar FFB Feel. Each wheel Needed its Own In Game Master FFB level to bring out the best Feel...There is more than likely a Difference in the Wheel FW between Fanatec and Thrustmaster that would explain why some forces may be felt differently between the V2 and TX wheel but both wheels gave Good Feel with same Tweek used.

IMO XB1 PCars Has caught up to PS4 PCars it plays just as Good from what ive seen... But I Have spent more time on the PS4 PCars so i cant say that XB1 PCars is 100% where PS4 version is. I will spend more time on XB1 an post my findings.
    Last edited by GrimeyDog; 28-12-2015 at 14:52.
    The following user likes this Post: vahagn_hayk