Page 825 of 825 FirstFirst ... 325725775815823824825
Results 8,241 to 8,249 of 8249

Thread: Lets talk FFB PC, PS4, XBox1

WMD Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rosko View Post
    What is the general consensus of the ffb in Pcars2 from the experts? I'm pretty much at my wits end & constantly fiddling with settings is just pcars continued from the first game. I can find more better cars than the first game & it can at times feel ok but it feels like a minefield from car to car still & fee i just can't set it up forget about it like i can in other sims.
    I don't think we can expect to achieve the same results as we get with other sim's; it's just different. Every title has it's own recipe and flavor consisting of different ingredients and proportions.

I agree, PC2 FFB is not a "Set it and forget it" one; I have pretty good FFB in quite a few cars but, I still don't get the same satisfaction from driving them and that suggests that the issue may go well beyond FFB. It's just something that's hard to put my finger on, and it may be a combination of things. The closest we may get to PCars2 nirvana is likely to be by following Jack's recommendations regarding FFB. I've reached the point where I'm confident no amount of tweaking FFB is going to provide everything I'd like to have in PC2. That's okay; other titles have their strengths and I'm fine with a diverse playlist.
    MSi Z270 Pro Mobo . CPU Intel i7 7700k . RAM 32GB . OS Windows 10 . GPU Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080Ti SC . Audio Creative ZX . Klipsch 4.1 Speakers / Sennheiser Headphones . Controller SimX AccuForce Pro / OSW Small Mige (SimuCube 10k) / HE-Pro Pedals / Fanatec CSS-SQ Shifter / Fanatec Hand-brake . Displays BenQ GW2760s (triples) / Oculus Rift Cv1 . Chassis Custom 80/20 frame . SimVibe / iNuke NU3000DSP amp / BK-LFE (Extensions Mode) / iNuke NU1000 / ADX Bass-Shakers X2 (Chassis Mode)
    The following 3 users likes this Post: charliev69, Haiden, poirqc

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by RaceNut View Post
    I don't think we can expect to achieve the same results as we get with other sim's; it's just different. Every title has it's own recipe and flavor consisting of different ingredients and proportions.

I agree, PC2 FFB is not a "Set it and forget it" one; I have pretty good FFB in quite a few cars but, I still don't get the same satisfaction from driving them and that suggests that the issue may go well beyond FFB. It's just something that's hard to put my finger on, and it may be a combination of things. The closest we may get to PCars2 nirvana is likely to be by following Jack's recommendations regarding FFB. I've reached the point where I'm confident no amount of tweaking FFB is going to provide everything I'd like to have in PC2. That's okay; other titles have their strengths and I'm fine with a diverse playlist.
    Regarding FFB no per car save option was SMSīs biggest mistake. It was there in WMD but not connected under the hood
    though. No idea why it was removed later, but the user still can tune cars and lots of global stuff if he wants to, which is a
    big advantage of pCARS. AC and rF2 maybe more set it and forget but there are many cars especially in rF2 that are just
    awful and you canīt do anything about it. In PC2 those odd Lambos and some others I was able to rescue even with a
    global file. SMS tried to make it simple but this bloody Tone slider seems to overwhelm too many people still.
    The ideal game would be just one global FFB level slider and all cars perfectly tuned ex factory, you may ask yourself if
    that ever will happen.
    System: Win 10 Pro , i7 8700k, MSI Z 370 Pro, 16 GB ram Gigabyte GTX 1080,, Fanatec CSW V2.5 (FW 317, Driver 292), CSP V2, Buttkicker/SimVibe

PC 2 - Custom Files here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1358152
    PC 1 - V3.1.1 - FFB Tweaker Files here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...l=1#post891198
    The following 3 users likes this Post: morpwr, poirqc, RaceNut

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Haiden View Post
    Finally some news on the Fanatec DDs, but it looks like they aren't coming until summer, at the earliest, assuming they don't run into any issues during the beta test. Think I'm going to just order a V2.5, and then give the DDs time to shake out. Not sure I want to be an early adopter on this one. I'd rather enjoy the V2.5 now, give them the rest of the of year to shake out the DDs (assuming they even release this summer), and upgrade again in early 2019.

Good news is... they increased the torque on the DDs.
    Im Not going to get it right away either ---> i will wait for black friday sale... it will then be out long enough for some bugs to be worked with FW and stuff.

You wont Regret the v2.5!!! its a Nice diff over the v2.
    Last edited by GrimeyDog; 16-02-2018 at 15:54.
    OS: Win 10/64bit| Mobo: ROG Strix Z490-E | CPU: i9-10900k | Cooler: ROG Ryujin 360 | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | GPU: ROG Strix 3080ti OC Edition | PSU: ROG Thor 850w | Storage:1TB 970 EVO Plus M.2 + 4TB HD + 1TB Media HD | PC Case: Corsair 760T | Display:Samsung Q90T 55in / VR: Reverb G2 | Rig:SimLab P1-X, Fanatec DD2, Pedals: Heusinkveld Ultimate , CSS SQ v1.5, CS HB, PBME w/APM, XB1 Hub/ DD Rim w/APM shifters, Formula Black F1, Astro A40 TR*, 4x Buttkicker Gamer2. Lets Talk FFB thread PC,PS4,XB1
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Fight-Test, Haiden

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimeyDog View Post
    Im Not hoing to get it right away either ---> i will wait for black friday sale... it will then be out long enough for some bugs to be worked with FW and stuff.

You wont Regret the v2.5!!! its a Nice diff over the v2.
    Yep. Given the delay, I think a little shakedown time will be needed.
    PC: ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero| Intel I7-9700K 4.7 GHz | 32GB Ripjaws V Series | RTX 2080 Super, 8GB | Cooler Master Hyper 212 CPU Air Cooler | 1 TB Samsung Evo SSD x 2
    Rig: Accuforce V2, HE Sprint Pedals, SimLab GT1 | Alienware 34" Curved | Turn R20 U-Hub Combo, Formula Black, Porsche 918 RSR | CSS SQ | Oculus CV1 | BK LFE Mini x 2

Steam ID: Haiden773
    The following user likes this Post: GrimeyDog

Platform
    PC

New Rig Rseat N1

Much more adjustable and much more space than the RS1!!!
    Very Comfortable!!! I can finally do hand over hand wheel turns without lifting My shoulders from the back of the Chair
    OS: Win 10/64bit| Mobo: ROG Strix Z490-E | CPU: i9-10900k | Cooler: ROG Ryujin 360 | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | GPU: ROG Strix 3080ti OC Edition | PSU: ROG Thor 850w | Storage:1TB 970 EVO Plus M.2 + 4TB HD + 1TB Media HD | PC Case: Corsair 760T | Display:Samsung Q90T 55in / VR: Reverb G2 | Rig:SimLab P1-X, Fanatec DD2, Pedals: Heusinkveld Ultimate , CSS SQ v1.5, CS HB, PBME w/APM, XB1 Hub/ DD Rim w/APM shifters, Formula Black F1, Astro A40 TR*, 4x Buttkicker Gamer2. Lets Talk FFB thread PC,PS4,XB1
    The following 2 users likes this Post: morpwr, poirqc

Platform
    PC
    Same. I got a little time in with them yesterday, and his files felt a lot different. I'm not using his new ones, with the car-specific Tone settings. But the previous version feels different now. Although, I'm wondering if it was a corrupted Custom file. The last time I tried Jack's files was quite a while ago, before that corruption issue was known. Either way, I definitely have better slip feel now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spade View Post
    Youīre missing some things then.
    You were right. I tried the Vol/Ton specific files and tested my favorites/regulars. I'd say most of them felt better, a few, like the Porsche 911 GT3 R, felt outright amazing. Still, there were some that didn't feel very good. It's definitely a pain in the butt having to look them up, but now that I've tried it, it'll be hard not to. Thanks!
    PC: ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero| Intel I7-9700K 4.7 GHz | 32GB Ripjaws V Series | RTX 2080 Super, 8GB | Cooler Master Hyper 212 CPU Air Cooler | 1 TB Samsung Evo SSD x 2
    Rig: Accuforce V2, HE Sprint Pedals, SimLab GT1 | Alienware 34" Curved | Turn R20 U-Hub Combo, Formula Black, Porsche 918 RSR | CSS SQ | Oculus CV1 | BK LFE Mini x 2

Steam ID: Haiden773
    The following user likes this Post: Jack Spade

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    You were right. I tried the Vol/Ton specific files and tested my favorites/regulars. I'd say most of them felt better, a few, like the Porsche 911 GT3 R, felt outright amazing. Still, there were some that didn't feel very good. It's definitely a pain in the butt having to look them up, but now that I've tried it, it'll be hard not to. Thanks!
    Although this game is up to date regarding most of itīs features, unfortunately dealing with certain things requires the reintroduction of archaic stuff.
    System: Win 10 Pro , i7 8700k, MSI Z 370 Pro, 16 GB ram Gigabyte GTX 1080,, Fanatec CSW V2.5 (FW 317, Driver 292), CSP V2, Buttkicker/SimVibe

PC 2 - Custom Files here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1358152
    PC 1 - V3.1.1 - FFB Tweaker Files here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...l=1#post891198

Platform
    PC
    I got to race Ian Bell tonight. Hes a hack.lmao I don't know why but ive been seeing a lot of the guys from the forum suddenly when I race.
    MOBO: asus rog maximus x hero / CPU: intel i7 8700k 5.1ghz / RAM:corsair platinum 32GB DDR4 3866-ocd4000 / COOLING: thermaltake floe 360 / GPU: asus GeForce RTX2080ti oc / PSU: evga super nova 850g2 / STORAGE: Samsung evo 500gb- Samsung evo 1tb / CASE: thermaltake core x71 / RIG:P-1 /SIMUCUBE Ultimate / Heusinkveld pro pedals / Fanatec shifter /VR:rift S/ BACKUP: ps4 http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/
    The following 2 users likes this Post: GrimeyDog, poirqc

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by morpwr View Post
    I got to race Ian Bell tonight. Hes a hack.lmao I don't know why but ive been seeing a lot of the guys from the forum suddenly when I race.
    Already did beat him twice in rx lite career mode, now who's the boss
    -- Steam: Jetsun -- CSL elite, CSP V3, SQ V1.5 --
    Be Water My Friend
    The following 3 users likes this Post: davidt33, GrimeyDog, morpwr