Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: sound bug is back plus rant

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1

sound bug is back plus rant

after deleting all my save data cloud and local the sound bug went away, but once I started saving tunes it came back. what gives with this game? why all the work arounds? how come I have constantly tweak game settings to make it work? I really want to play this game but unfortunately I cant enjoy a game that constantly bugs out all the time every race. the cars feel amazing in my opinion and I love the way tuning is setup with the practice lobbies online where your friends can join and tune their cars and share ideas live. that's a big plus for me because in forza if you want to make an adjustment to your tune you have to completely back out of your lobby and go to test which is stupid. so that is where your game really shines against forza. but on the downside of things cars framerate is blown out completely. the game constanly stutters and that has persisted since day 1 and has never been addressed. all these work arounds aint workin and frankly im tired of tuning my game instead of my cars. im not deleting my saves a 3rd time. heres how it went down, once I deleted my saves I had to reconfigure everything in the game and assign buttons. the sound lag was then gone raced all day that day with a few cars and on those cars I created a decent base setup so I saved that setup to all tracks as a base. day 2 first race with a car that I had tuned day before and bam sound lag but it didn't throw me into a wall from screen freeze. I was like well damn. then that weekend I saved tunes to all tracks for like 5 more cars and now im getting the sound lag every race again. that not even a quarter of the cars guys. if saving the tunes is a problem then I cant play this game because I will have a different setup for every track on each car... now the fact that this is going on is ridiculous after 4 years of development and people paying money to be a part of the development and these types of issues happening I would be look for reimbursement of my money. luckily I didn't buy into the scam. the way it looks to me is that the real reason this game made the cut is because if it didn't sms would have a lawsuit for fraud. crowd funded projects are notorious for scams and the case of project cars, the amazing hype is what forced you guys to deliver and the multiple lawsuits. so what I think happened is you guy could not deliver a finised product hint all the delays even though you outright lied to all your backers saying it ready just a few more tweaks just to buy yourselves enough time to make it passable since it was nowhere near playable at that time. your game needs work.
    we the player are also insulted by the way you announced like a month after release that crowd funding for pcars2 is open..... really so now you need players money to create the game that you should have already created???? i feel like i have been lied to and cheated when it comes to this game and you have the nerve to ask me to help pay for the next one? how about ditch pcars2 and make pcars1 the game that you promised it would be 3 years ago. dlc is what we want not another game. i like many other players have vowed not to buy pcars2. so i hope you don't expect nothing more than a flop as pcars1 is barely above flop status. it suprises me that you guys boast about pcars being award winning racing game? where? which award was that? the only award i would give it would be most incomplete game ever to be released since the beginning of games. yeah and im not the only one that feels this way either, just go to some of your own lobbies and start asking players how they feel about the game and it will not take long to get the real picture. i think you guys are living in wonderland if you think this game is a success. and last but not least your support for xbox..... basicly it seems as if you guys could care less about xbox when its pretty obvious that the largest group of your players are on xbox. online racing via console has always been most popular on xbox with a big thanks to forza. i could understand if you guys was endorsed by psn but your not. and thinking that people would switch to psn just for your game is insulting. just so you know i own both consoles and never even considered buying pcars for psn. why because racing has always been better on xbox. im not buying the whole xbox isn't as powerfull crap either because i have both and they both have issues. saying that your game could not be ran at 1080p 60fps on xbox is horse shit because i have played it on my playstation (borrowed it from a friend who hates it) and it don't run any better there even though it says 1080 at 60 on ps, it don't. so it aint the systems problem its yours. forza 6 runs perfectly 1080p and 60fps and its a 45gig game so there is no excuse. tonight i start playing forza6 and i have a feeling i just end up forgetting about pcars which is sad because it really does have the handling i have always sought after in forza.
    The following user likes this Post: Megalomanic87

Platform
    PC
    Holy wall of text Batman.

Anyway the sound bug is a Microsoft problem so ranting about it on this forum is probably not as productive as you'd like.
    97.8% of mass public shootings in the US between 1950 and 2018 occurred in so-called "gun-free zones".
    ASUS GL702VI-MH72 | Thrustmaster TX Wheel | Thrustmaster VG Ferrari 599XX EVO Wheel Alcantara Edition
    Thrustmaster T3PA Pro Pedals with Ricmotech Load Cell Mod | Wheelstand Pro v2

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    That just about sums up my general perception of Pcars. When it works it's brilliant, literally the best racer I've played, but 95% of the time there is a problem in doing anything in it.

After almost three evenings of frustration, I got two races!!!! A whole TWO! Started playing at nine and finished about twenty mins ago. Yeah!! TWO races!

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    thanks for reading it and sorry about my punctuation. i was typing fast and very ill at this game while typing it.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    xbox problem huh, so that's why sms is workin on it? because its Xboxes problem. smh, lmao. aint nobody got time for your lame ass excuses. blame xbox what a joke. i have played it on ps4 and it aint running smooth there either. guess that's psn problem huh?
    The following user likes this Post: HEF51

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    and i guess henthekings problems on pc are a pc problem too huh? lmao even more

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1
    The more of these threads I see the more I wonder how many people would still be playing if the game wasn't released like this.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Yeah man I agree, but I also kind of feel like we gotta have SOME sympathy. I mean I was crazy angry when it got delayed, so if they had delayed until the end of this year to get the game right I probably would have gone homicidal.

They released the game (obviously not ready), but at least we got something. Besides 60% of the time, it works every time.

We need to think of Project CARS more like an actual project car (for those of us who tune in the real world). It's not a Ferrari. It's a work in progress.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: AdM1, Ixoye56

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    i think they got lazy and burnt up the money leaving an unfinished product way before release and ended up having to play catch up once release time came causin a massive 6 month delay and then even a few more delays and also an unplayable game for xbox users due to controller problems with deadzones. don't forget there was multiple lawsuits filed against sms over this game. funders started asking questions about when it was gonna come out and why hasn't it came out yet. i think they was forced to release it which is why its all jacked up.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    crowd funding is asking for trouble. in my opinion. if they just use a real bank they will have no choice but to deliver an awesome product.