Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: One step closer to racing!

Platform
    PS4

One step closer to racing!

Hi guys

I just have to share because i'm really excited, i just ordered gt omega art racing cockpit with lockable wheels wee!!

http://www.gtomegaracing.com/art-rac...ckpit-rs9-seat

I looked at Playseat alcantara and Playseat Challenge and the gt omega, i have had back surgery and have alot of pain in my lower back,so after Reading and looked at youtube reviews i decided to go for the omega for best support and comfort, and i hope that i made the right choise.

I still need to order a wheel, but haven't decided wich one yet.

If you have a rig og Playseat please let me know how it feels and how comfort and support is in it, after 1-2 hours of racing
    Last edited by Raptor 660; 30-09-2015 at 16:08.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Goresh, ports, WhoosierGirl

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor 660 View Post
    Hi guys

I just have to share because i'm really excited, i just ordered gt omega art racing cockpit with lockable wheels wee!!

I looked at Playseat alcantara and Playseat Challenge and the gt omega, i have had bag surgery and have alot of pain in my lower bag, so after Reading and looked at youtube reviews i decided to go for the omega for best support and comfort, and i hope that i made the right choise.

If you have a rig og Playseat please let me know how it feels and how comfort and support is in it, after 1-2 hours of racing
    A friend of mine had an operation on his balls once too, he also found it hard to sit for a while but he was fine after.
    Good luck with your new rig.
    Education is important but racing is importanter.

Jockeys I3ollix
    CSL Elite, Clubsport V3i Pedals
    Too much sim for Bagpuss.
    The following user likes this Post: Sum Dixon-Ear

Platform
    PS4
    I've got the playseat alcantara, comfort is pretty good (not perfect) after a few hours racing. The seat itself has no adjustment on it and no where near as much padding as that GT Omega you linked to so if you've got back issues I'd probably opt for the most adjustable seat you can find to give yourself the best chance of finding a comfortable position.
    PSN: GazGTiR23 - PS4 - T300RS - T3PA - PlaySeat Evo

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Hi guys

I looked at Playseat alcantara and Playseat Challenge and the gt omega, i have had bag surgery and have alot of pain in my lower bag, so after Reading and looked at youtube reviews i decided to go for the omega for best support and comfort, and i hope that i made the right choise.

I have the GT Omega stand, may upgrade to with a seat down the road. But I'm very pleased with the construction of the stand as a standalone item. Very solid, my g29 doesn't cause the stand to wobble, and it is heavy enough that I can really load the brakes up and its does not move..even across carpet. I think with the seat addition all of this would be even more improved upon. I have the shifter mount as well but have not purchased the shifter yet so I will see how that goes down the road. One thing that I think give the GT Omega the edge is you do not have a post between your legs, this is a huge upside for me personally.

Platform
    PC
    Hi guys

If you are referring to 'testicular surgery,' I (I'm a RNFA) would highly recommend wearing a scrotal support and not racing for hours on end if you are still experiencing pain when you get to racing.
    I know men don't doctors but, if you are more than a few weeks out of surgery and still in "a lot of pain" please go back and tell the doctor.
    I see men who have tried to tough it out end up in the ER everyday, and it breaks my heart.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Sum Dixon-Ear, Titzon Toast

Platform
    PS5
    Hi guys.....

..... i have had bag surgery and have alot of pain in my lower bag.....
    I shouldn't laugh, but... ad infinitum...
    Savoury69 - Fanatec CSLE-PS4/ClubSport F1 2018 LE Rim + Podium APM/ClubSport V3 Pedals + Brake Performance Kit - PS5 Digital - Saor Alba
    The following user likes this Post: Titzon Toast

Platform
    PS4
    Sorry that came out wrong my english sucks! I think it's spelled back instead of bag, they havent touched my bag! LOL but you know what i mean
    The following 4 users likes this Post: Goresh, MAARTEN, Sum Dixon-Ear, Titzon Toast

Platform
    PC
    I have the gt omega seat and have done over 4 hour sessions in comfort.

Wheel choice for me would be either t500rs or club sport v2, and always club sport pedals.
    MSI X99 Gaming 7, 16GB Hyper-X XMP Predator EVGA SC ACX 2 980Ti 1252/1446 boost ram 7776Ghz 64deg max, I7 5820K running at 4.6Ghz 60deg max, Corsair RM850, Thrustmaster T500RS and F1/T28 leather rim, Windows 8.1, Rift dk2, gt omega rs6 pro, 1080p triples bezel corrected to 6080*1080, Game settings at max except in-game AA, Nvidia inspector/maxwell AA on/transparency on/32*CSAA/8*SGSS/FXAA on, sim vibe chassis/4*Reckhorn 200s 200 watt Onkyo Amp.

Platform
    PS4
    One has to sometimes enjoy how language barriers can brighten ones day. Thanks for the chuckle Raptor, I hope you enjoy your new toy!!

Platform
    PS4
    Hahahahah.............that's possibly the funniest post I've ever seen...........thank the Lord for crap spellcheck ......