Thread: Stupid Newbie question

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4

Stupid Newbie question

Apologies in advance if I'm posting this in the wrong place. If so, feel free to redirect me.

So I just started the "Career Mode" and I'm a little confused. I went to the first "day" and there were four possible events. I chose the first one, did the practice, qualifying, then race. Now it seems to have advanced the calendar to the next month and I can't get back to run the other 3 events.

I think I get that the game is trying to simulate a real racing career, with a calendar, etc., but how do I go back and try the other races on the other tracks?

Thanks and sorry if this is a stupid question.

Platform
    PC
    Hi there

You can only participate in events that you have a signed contract with, as per real life. (A WEC driver can't just turn up to a NASCAR race and join in)
    When you complete the championship in your current discipline, you may be offered new contracts in new disciplines. Those other races will run again and again each season until you're eventually contracted in it.

Your options include:
    Create multiple concurrent Careers by selecting New from the main menu.
    Replicate the event you wish to take part in Quick Race Weekend.

MB Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390 // CPU Intel i9 9900K // RAM Corsair Vengeance RGP Pro 32GB DDR4 @3200MHz // GPU Gigabyte nVidia 1080 Ti // M.2 NVME SSD Samsung 960 EVO 2TB // SSD Samsung 850 Evo 1TB

CPU Cooler NZXT Kraken x62 280mm AIO // Case Fractal Design Define R6 Type C // Display ASUS PG34Q 34" 3440x1400 100Hz G-SYNC LCD // Speakers Logitech Z5500-D 5.1ch // OS Windows 10 Pro x64// Build Default Parameters

VR Oculus Rift CV1 // Wheel Fanatec CSR Elite // Pedals Fanatec Clubsport // Shifter Thrustmaster TH8RS with InterfaceOne wheel adapter // Head Tracking TrackIR v4 // Audio Transducer ButtKicker Gamer v2.0 //

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    It wasn't really that I wasn't eligible. It was just that I had 3 races to choose from - the UK Rookie, US Rookie or German Rookie events. What I didn't realize then, but I guess makes sense in retrospect, is that I really had to choose one and only one event. So I guess the only way to run the others is, as you said, to have different careers with different personas.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    You can pick another one next calendar year in your career.
    Project CARS 2 - Gold Member
    Xbox Series X/Seagate SSD 1 TB USB/Netgear Nighthawk xr700 Gaming Router/Thrustmaster TX/TM Leather 28 GT Rim/Wheel Stand Pro Deluxe V2/T3PA Pedals/Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2 + Superamp Pro/LGCX48OLED

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by nissan4ever View Post
    You can pick another one next calendar year in your career.
    Ahhh!! Now this is beginning to make more sense! Thanks!
    The following user likes this Post: nissan4ever