Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Cars steering wheel braking bug

Banned
    Platform
    PS4

Project Cars steering wheel braking bug

I've got proof that project Cars will/can break your steering wheel.. At the start of a multiplayer race my car falls from the sky and my thrustmaster t300 started to spin for no reason luckily I stopped the wheel going to the end point Mr bell would be buy me a new wheel as it's his game that would have broke it.. How was this game released and why is the game still in this state.. As you can tell I'm a bit peed off and not happy I've paid a lot for my wheel not for it to get broke by a game that's still full of bugs and not fit for any but a coaster for my cup.. Watch the video from 49 minutes
    https://youtu.be/ngl-iZ1gieQ
    Last edited by i-am-the-stig; 22-01-2016 at 23:00.

Platform
    PC
    Stop lying, your not the Stig.
    Some Racers Have Grand Prix

Oh,RUF.ast?

EVGA X99 Classified i7 5960X @4.7Ghz 3x EVGA GTX TITAN 6GB @1342Mhz 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum @2400MHz Lsi MegaRAID SAS 9265-8i @2500MB/s 4x 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 Max IOP @RAID 0 4x 1TB WD Caviar Black @RAID 10 2x Corsair AX1200 @12V 3 Dell UltraSharp U3011 @My Desk

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    This video is going to be posted on inside sim racing forum warning people to be careful when playing this game

Platform
    PS4
    wtf, that's messed...

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    This game is messed up still after 8 patches.. Is this game safe to use with steering wheels or is it not fit for purpose
    Last edited by i-am-the-stig; 23-01-2016 at 07:58.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    What I can see in the video, the steering wheel does not turn faster or harder than it does everytime it calibrates itself at start-up, so it is strange that this incident would ruin the wheel.
    Sorry for my bad English
    XBOX ONE X Thrustmaster TX with TM Leather 28 GT - Pedals T3PA - Shifter TH8A - Wheelstand Pro DELUXE V2
    The following user likes this Post: bradleyland

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    How do you know this will not break a steering wheel when a wheel calibrates it is under different forces then a car falling out of the sky.. We need to find out if wheels are safe to use on this game

Superkart Pilot gotdirt410sprintcar's Avatar
    Platform
    PS4
    I have no problem with t500 its better now since update. don't now nothing about t150 send it back get new or test at store where you bought it.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    There's nothing wrong with my wheel but Itproves project Cars can/will break your steering wheel as my car fell from the sky then my wheel spun uncontrollably

Platform
    PC
    I think you should post some hard proof instead of posting the same accusation in every posting without any evidence to back it up. Just saying that the wheel "spun uncontrollably" does not prove anything.

Apart from that, a wheel should be able to withstand anything that the driver and firmware allow a game to do with it. If it cannot, it's a design flaw of the wheel and/or driver software.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    Teach how to think, not what to think
    The following 5 users likes this Post: bradleyland, RoccoTTS, TheReaper GT, _pak_