Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: DashPanel - Simracing dashboards for Android/iOS/PC/VR.

WMD Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Albertsen View Post
    Too bad - after about a week of frustration, I give up on the wireless. Maybe Windows won't cooperate.
    Can it connect via USB to android?

You can connect via USB if you are able to enable reverse tethering on the Android device. Normally this requires a rooted phone but there is one commercial app out there that works no root:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ing.free&hl=en
    CPU: Core i7-4790K @ 4GHZ | RAM: 16GB | MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 760 | OS: Win7 x64 | WHEEL: Logitech G25 | DRIVE: Sandisk 400GB SSD

WMD Member
    New update release:

-Client
    F1 2018 Layout and data.
    Assignable Next page button for gamepad using F1 2018 UDP on console.
    Fuel Mix for F1 2017.
    Improvements in Live delta and Fuel usage calculations for UDP.
    UDP readers improved.
    Client will no longer remain hidden in overlay mode when game exits.

-Server
    F1 2018 data.
    Next page assignment for specific instances.
    Add receive broadcast option.
    Improvements in Live delta and Fuel usage calculations.

CPU: Core i7-4790K @ 4GHZ | RAM: 16GB | MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 760 | OS: Win7 x64 | WHEEL: Logitech G25 | DRIVE: Sandisk 400GB SSD

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Hey Bern,

Any updates on iOS support?

System: Intel i7 8700 @3.2GHz - MSI Z390-GamingEdge AC - MSI RTX 2070 8G - Kingston 16GB 2666mhz - Mega Cooler Hyper212 LED - 2 SSD Kingston 500gb - PSU Thermaltake 750 +Gold - Corsair Spec6

Input: All Fanatec: Podium DD1 - CSW V2 - CSP V3 - CS Shifter SQ1.5 - CS UHX - CS Formula V2 - CS GT Wheel - RIG: Rseat RS1 K&M: Logitech G513 Linear, G703 - ButtonBox: Ignition

WMD Member
    Quote Originally Posted by transfix View Post
    Hey Bern,

Any updates on iOS support?
    Heya,
    It’s made enough to buy some hardware I need so I have grabbed an iPhone 6 to test on and am looking into maybe getting a Mac mini if I can’t build it on a virtual machine.
    So it’s getting closer even if it all takes longer than u think at first!!
    The following user likes this Post: transfix

WMD Member
    DashPanel 1.5.6 Update

-Client
    Track map widget for AC, RF 1/2, AMS, R3E, pCars, F1 2017-18
    Inverted tyre wear option
    Track Name widget
    Fix compatibility filter in Add widget screen
    rF2 new widgets Track Wetness and Rain
    Added pCars UDP reader
    Added Track Info layout
    New option Autoload default dashboard

-Server
    Improved R3E outlap detection
    New command VR Reset position
    Mapping data
    Improved plugin updating
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-11-07-09-43-33.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	261917

WMD Member
    Hey guys,
    Even though I have released the pCars UDP reader for console I could still use more feedback about how well it works with various consoles and router types.
    Any console users with Android devices out there willing to help I'll give out 2 full data keys for XB1 users and another 2 for PS4 users.
    Thanks

WMD Member
    DashPanel 1.5.7 Update

-Client
    Editor moved L(Layer) edit to Z in position edit to make it more intuitive.
    Editor now has separate return to full screen and exit button.
    Aspect ratio is now saved as part of layout allowing Dashboards to scale better when opened on devices with different resolutions.
    Updated all third party libraries and assets.
    Added privacy opt out button for Unity Analytics.
    Align with iOS version.

-Server
    Fix session time in iRacing.

DashPanel is now also available on the App Store for iPhone and iPad:
    https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/dash...441894380?mt=8

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Hi, i just downloaded the app on my iPhone and i have some questions. But first i want to say, that i like the app a lot and you have done a great job with it.
    My first question is, how i connect the app with Assetto Corsa on my PS4? With Project Cars it was working right away, but i can't get it running with Assetto Corsa.
    An the second one is: Is is a bug, that the RPM-LEDīs are allays lit up? I tried several dashboards on several cars in Project Cars 2 and the LEDīs are on even when the engine is just idling in low revs. I tried the settings an i couldn't fine the reason for that.
    And my third one is: Is it possible to scroll thru the pages of the dash with a button on my wheel?

WMD Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ROFFATI View Post
    Hi, i just downloaded the app on my iPhone and i have some questions. But first i want to say, that i like the app a lot and you have done a great job with it.
    My first question is, how i connect the app with Assetto Corsa on my PS4? With Project Cars it was working right away, but i can't get it running with Assetto Corsa.
    An the second one is: Is is a bug, that the RPM-LEDīs are allays lit up? I tried several dashboards on several cars in Project Cars 2 and the LEDīs are on even when the engine is just idling in low revs. I tried the settings an i couldn't fine the reason for that.
    And my third one is: Is it possible to scroll thru the pages of the dash with a button on my wheel?
    Hey,

The rpm lights are all on if you are in the pits to indicate the pit limiter is on. Is that the problem?
    No button for next page on console yet. The pCars UDP reader was on hold for a long time due to a Unity bug and since then I have a similar function for F1 2018 UDP so I will need to go back and add this feature for pCars UDP. It should be in the next build but I'm moving house atm so can't say when

Did you want to email me about the AC ps4 problem at pyrofrogstudios@gmail.com.
    Much easier to trouble shoot via email.

Thanks!

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Hi,
    is it possible to get the energy bar for hybrid cars working with Project Cars? There are some apps(like RaceDash) were it works, so i think that Project Cars sends out those data.

THX