Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OMG BAnnochbrae Circuit......simply stunning, DLC is fantastic..thanks all concerned

Platform
    PS4

OMG BAnnochbrae Circuit......simply stunning, DLC is fantastic..thanks all concerned

The new Scottish circuit is awesome, too much detail, the cows, the burger vans, the lock, the boats, the twists and turns. Awesome job lads. The new cars are brill, the radbull is undrivable for me at The moment but I'll get there, may have to calm it down first, KTM love it,the new V8 will be blasted round Bathurst in due course, stance works BMW's Great to drive. The sun set casting shadows on the mountain tops as you blast round. Long live project cars and bring on project cars2 I say......take my money with pleasure.
    Last edited by Scoobydude46; 29-01-2016 at 14:04.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    I must admit I didn't buy the last dlc as it just didn't appeal to me but thought I give this one a go, like you said I was really impressed with the amount of detail in the track. Only had time for a quick blast but looking forward to trying it at different times of the day and possibly some Scottish weather. My only complaint is nothing to do with the dlc but the replays, not sure if anything can be done now but they do spoil an otherwise great game with pop up shadows and wheels etc especially on a track as eye candy as this.
    My wife said I never listen.
    At least I think that's what she said.
    PS Pro. T300 RS, Playseat challenge, LG 49" 4K HDR, PS platinum headset.
    PSVR
    The following user likes this Post: Scoobydude46

Platform
    PS4
    Good job as always. Been bying all DLC except a couple of old ones. They keep getting better and better IMO.

My YouTube Channel, Click to subscribe now
    https://youtube.com/c/mbimmer

PC Rig:MSI Nightblade X2 i7 6700k, GTX 980 TI 500W 6GB DDR5, m.2 PCIe SSD 256GBx2 + 2TB, 16 GB Ram /Thrustmaster T300 RS/Dell 2715H/Harman Kardon Soundsticks ii
    The following user likes this Post: Prontopac

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    It is a pretty impressive track , well done.

Platform
    PC
    Really impressed with this track, just got in from work, bought the pack and after a quick blast in the MadBull I took the DBR1 round Bannochbrae. Jawdropping. What a perfect combination. The first time through the village centre I just felt like I was in a real place. The track bears no resemblance as far as I can tell to the old Bannochbrae/Misty Loch track, and the main danger is crashing cos you are admiring the scenery.
    Really great artwork on this one, I think it's easily the best in the game in terms of the art and design. I have the Oculus Rift CV1 on order, and that plus this track will be just amazing, I really can hardly wait.
    i5-12600K/MSI RTX 3080/Win11 64bit/64Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+Beyer Dynamic DT990 Pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/HP Reverb G2/Fanatec CSL wheel + Clubsport V3 pedals/DSD P2 button box

WMD1 + WMD2 Member
    The following 7 users likes this Post: BullWinkle, cluck, Ian Bell, Prontopac, Robhd, Scoobydude46, Sum Dixon-Ear

In the trophy cabinet, polishing my 2016 MVP trophy
    Platform
    PC
    PC Setup : Intel Core i5-8600K w/BeQuiet 240mm Silent Loop water cooler (overclocked to 4.5GHz) // NVidia 3060ti FE GPU // Gigabyte z370 Aorus Gaming 7 motherboard // 2 x 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR4-2666MHz RAM // Corsair RM850i 850W PSU // Windows 10 64-bit // Fractal Design Define R4 case w/5 cooling fans // Acer Predator X34P 34" IPS 3440x1440 100Hz //

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cluck View Post
    Nice...haven't had the opportunity to download the DLC yet...have to wait t'ill the wife goes to bed (play on the living room TV)
    But those pictures are really promising so in a couple of hours I'll be cruising down that track too
    The following user likes this Post: cluck

In the trophy cabinet, polishing my 2016 MVP trophy
    Platform
    PC
    It's absolutely stunning. Possibly one of the finest looking tracks in any racing game.
    PC Setup : Intel Core i5-8600K w/BeQuiet 240mm Silent Loop water cooler (overclocked to 4.5GHz) // NVidia 3060ti FE GPU // Gigabyte z370 Aorus Gaming 7 motherboard // 2 x 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR4-2666MHz RAM // Corsair RM850i 850W PSU // Windows 10 64-bit // Fractal Design Define R4 case w/5 cooling fans // Acer Predator X34P 34" IPS 3440x1440 100Hz //
    The following 5 users likes this Post: BullWinkle, Ian Bell, Konan, MysterG, Sum Dixon-Ear

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cluck View Post
    It's absolutely stunning. Possibly one of the finest looking tracks in any racing game.
    Along with the others already present in PCars you mean i presume? Lol
    The following user likes this Post: cluck

Platform
    PS5
    It is truly beautiful and devilishly fast, mad airborne sections, the chicane from hell and sheep... a masterpiece.
    Savoury69 - Fanatec DD Pro/ClubSport F1 2018 LE Rim + Podium APM/ClubSport V3 Pedals + Brake Performance Kit - PS5 Digital - Saor Alba
    The following 8 users likes this Post: Ian Bell, John Hargreaves, K34sc, Konan, Prontopac, Sankyo, svenvangent, Titzon Toast