Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Custom Liveries Tool - Livery Manager and Livery Package Export

Quote Originally Posted by Doktor_Drift View Post
    EDIT: Could someone else that is using this tool, set their damage to "visual only" and tell me if they have a problem in the SECOND SESSION ONLY, so race after qualify or warm up, or qualify after practice.
    I tried and could not repeat this problem you have and I mostly played with visual only damage recently.

@crowtrobot

I noticed some strange behaviour when assigning liveries on the Z4 GT3. I selected a bunch of folders which worked in the previous version, assigned them and checked them in the game. One livery was missing and showed the white texture. The missing livery was the one from the folder called "Nextraline". The strange thing is, that the tool only assigned the whell_spec, wheel_blur ect. files, the livery files itself where missing in the texture folder.

Then I did a reset, renamed the folder to "Nextraline #88", assigned all the files again and this time it worked. Don't know why this happend.

One more thing for general understanding how this tool works. When we do a reset of liveries on a car previously added with additional liveries, are the added textures deleted from the folder or are only the RCF files edited so that only the original liveries show up in the game? I noticed, after renaming the "Nextraline" folder to "Nextraline #88", both showed up in the texture folder. Is this normal?

Quote Originally Posted by jarvis View Post
    I tried and could not repeat this problem you have and I mostly played with visual only damage recently.

@crowtrobot

I noticed some strange behaviour when assigning liveries on the Z4 GT3. I selected a bunch of folders which worked in the previous version, assigned them and checked them in the game. One livery was missing and showed the white texture. The missing livery was the one from the folder called "Nextraline". The strange thing is, that the tool only assigned the whell_spec, wheel_blur ect. files, the livery files itself where missing in the texture folder.

Then I did a reset, renamed the folder to "Nextraline #88", assigned all the files again and this time it worked. Don't know why this happend.

One more thing for general understanding how this tool works. When we do a reset of liveries on a car previously added with additional liveries, are the added textures deleted from the folder or are only the RCF files edited so that only the original liveries show up in the game? I noticed, after renaming the "Nextraline" folder to "Nextraline #88", both showed up in the texture folder. Is this normal?
    That sounds strange (Nextraline bug). The livery files had to be in the folder for the folder to appear in the list, not sure why they wouldn't copy, or why renaming it worked. Perhaps try the 'Nextraline' folder a second time to see if it is repeatable.

w.r.t. Question #2:

The app copies texture data from the directory you choose, the vehicle data for the chosen car from the <pCARS>/customLiveryData folder when the car is edited, as well as creating backups of the .rcf files and creating new ones with the desired customizations. The Reset button restores the backups and should delete the vehicle data from the /vehicles/ folder and liveries from /textures/customliveries. It is normal that the second folder would show up - the program considers every folder in the directory that you point to with the file browser as a separate livery, it makes no distinction between "Nextraline" and "Netxtraline #88".
    i7 5820k @ 3.8 | EVGA GTX780Ti | MSI X99 SLI Plus | 16GB DDR4@2400 | EVGA 750 W | W10 x64 | Thrustmaster T300 | HTC Vive

Platform
    PC
    @crowtrobot: I have a question for you, Is it possible to create a pack of several cars? For example, In our league we want to implement your Mod and to make it a bit easier for the drivers we want to create Liveries for each category, for example, one single livery for all the GT3 cars, one for the LMP1 and so one and so one. Or even better one single livery for all our league. Now I have to export the liveries for each car so at the end the drivers has to activate many liveries on the JSGME.

Any idea?

Thank you

Platform
    PC
    read post #18 carefully.
    Every car could be a race car, as long as you have the balls to drive it like that !

System MSI Mortar Titanium B450 | CPU Ryzen 5-3600x | RAM 32GB DDR4 | GPU RTX2080ti 11GB | OS Win 10 pro x64 V1903 | Screen Samsung KU6179 4k 49"
    Base SIMAGIC M10 | Rim TM 599xx, TS-PC Rim | Pedals Fanatec CSPv3 | Gearshifter TM T8HA | Button Box BBJ SimRacing 30F pro series
    HMD HP Reverb | Motion Next Level Motion V3
    Devil's Core - Drivers Club ( german language )
    Closed Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/devilscoredriversclub/

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by satco1066 View Post
    read post #18 carefully.
    Thank you, I completely miss this post.

In fact, I was doing exactly what Crowtrobot says in this post but when I paste the "content" I have the message to replace some textures and files. What is the best, replace the files or keep the previous files? Or doesn't matter?
    Last edited by aestrems; 02-03-2016 at 17:25.

Quote Originally Posted by aestrems View Post
    Thank you, I completely miss this post.

In fact, I was doing exactly what Crowtrobot says in this post but when I paste the "content" I have the message to replace some textures and files. What is the best, replace the files or keep the previous files? Or doesn't matter?
    Shouldn't matter, any replacements are generic textures used by multiple cars.
    i7 5820k @ 3.8 | EVGA GTX780Ti | MSI X99 SLI Plus | 16GB DDR4@2400 | EVGA 750 W | W10 x64 | Thrustmaster T300 | HTC Vive

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by crowtrobot View Post
    Shouldn't matter, any replacements are generic textures used by multiple cars.
    Thank you for the support, I just made a test and works

Very very good job! Congratulation for this amazing Mod (Custom Grid Tool included)
    The following user likes this Post: crowtrobot

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...petition/page3
    lien MOD Custom Liveries Competition IMSA 0.1

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Hi,

With this mod is possible to put livery_player to the Mercedes-Benz AMG C-Coupe DTM?

Thanks!

[EDIT]

I created a skin and appear several errors in the Ford Falcon V8:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	borra1.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	154.0 KB 
ID:	229140Click image for larger version. 

Name:	borra2.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	133.8 KB 
ID:	229141
    Last edited by Orcajavi; 04-03-2016 at 18:27.

Platform
    PC
    I cant seem to get the latest version to work.

The custom livery tool loads and when I load my livery folder it crashes to desktop without any errors shown..

Is there an error log to help solve the issue?
    https://www.facebook.com/NWRAPGraphics http://www.NWRAPGraphics.com.au
    Skinner for the following rfactor mods AusModders Bathurst Legends 69 & 72 and 2011 Fujitsu Development Series Skin Pack V8FU Addon for Rfactor
    Skinner for the following Assetto Corsa mods 1987 Ford Sierra Cosworth RS500 All ATCC, BTCC & DTM liveries, Vauxhall cavalier mk3 touring car (90-92 & 93-95) liveries