Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast

Thread: Custom Liveries Tool - Livery Manager and Livery Package Export

Quote Originally Posted by synaptik_1 View Post
    I've got a problem with the Merc AMG GT3. I've added three new liveries without problems, and now I want to add a fourth. However, the program crashes as soon as I select the "mercedes_amg_gt3" vehicle for loading. All the other vehicles seem to load fine. Any ideas? Thanks in advance
    Try resetting the car and adding all four at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt10 View Post
    Hello,

I can't add news liveries for McLaren GT3 or Toyota TS040, It's always getting back by default... WMD proctect the un-customizable cars ?
    If you are using other mods, make sure you aren't overwriting the mods.txt.
    i7 5820k @ 3.8 | EVGA GTX780Ti | MSI X99 SLI Plus | 16GB DDR4@2400 | EVGA 750 W | W10 x64 | Thrustmaster T300 | HTC Vive

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by crowtrobot View Post
    Try resetting the car and adding all four at once.

I can't get that far (I can't reset the car), as soon as I try select the Merc AMG GT3 "vehicle" (which should bring up the car list in the right hand column), the program crashes.

Platform
    PC
    I can't get that far (I can't reset the car), as soon as I try select the Merc AMG GT3 "vehicle" (which should bring up the car list in the right hand column), the program crashes.
    Hit reset all before you select the car
    https://www.facebook.com/NWRAPGraphics http://www.NWRAPGraphics.com.au
    Skinner for the following rfactor mods AusModders Bathurst Legends 69 & 72 and 2011 Fujitsu Development Series Skin Pack V8FU Addon for Rfactor
    Skinner for the following Assetto Corsa mods 1987 Ford Sierra Cosworth RS500 All ATCC, BTCC & DTM liveries, Vauxhall cavalier mk3 touring car (90-92 & 93-95) liveries

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by NWRAP View Post
    Hit reset all before you select the car
    I was hoping I wouldn't have to do that (I've added quite a few liveries w/ modded tires), but I guess I will. Thanks for the info, I appreciate it!
    Last edited by synaptik_1; 26-06-2016 at 05:42.

Platform
    PC
    I was hoping I wouldn't have to do that (I've added quite a few liveries w/ modded tires), but I guess I will. Thanks for the info, I appreciate it!
    Yeah I know the pain..LOL
    https://www.facebook.com/NWRAPGraphics http://www.NWRAPGraphics.com.au
    Skinner for the following rfactor mods AusModders Bathurst Legends 69 & 72 and 2011 Fujitsu Development Series Skin Pack V8FU Addon for Rfactor
    Skinner for the following Assetto Corsa mods 1987 Ford Sierra Cosworth RS500 All ATCC, BTCC & DTM liveries, Vauxhall cavalier mk3 touring car (90-92 & 93-95) liveries

Kart Driver
    Sorry if this is a stupid question but I would like to run the Formula A with a mod that someone made using all the F1 2016 liveries.

I tried to use the tool and managed to get the liveries into the game but I am unable to get rid of the ones that came with the game. If I run a race and select 21 opponents I would like ONLY the ones from the F1 2016 mod to show up... is this possible?

Thank you!

Platform
    PC
    ***ALL MY TIRE RELATED DISCUSSION ARE REFERRING TO MODERN GT/LMP TIRES***
    PC Rig: intel i7-6700k @ 1.21 gigawatts of electricity | Gigabyte Z170X G1 Gaming | EVGA 1080 Ti SC2 Gaming | Fanatec CSL Elite Base | CSL Elite Load-Cell Pedals | Formula F1 2018 Wheel
    Other endeavours: lacrosse, hockey, snowboarding, DCS F/A-18C

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyl View Post
    Sorry if this is a stupid question but I would like to run the Formula A with a mod that someone made using all the F1 2016 liveries.

I tried to use the tool and managed to get the liveries into the game but I am unable to get rid of the ones that came with the game. If I run a race and select 21 opponents I would like ONLY the ones from the F1 2016 mod to show up... is this possible?

Thank you!
    you can also remove someoriginal liveries from the list and then add your own.
    if you add e.g. 10 liveries, you should delete the same amount from the original list.
    So also in public online races you'll see others with your replaced liveries.
    The advantage is, as servers only transfer the number of the skin, you can attach to every online session, w/o creating troubles.
    eg FA has 28 skins, numbered from 51 to 78. if you add 5 skins you'll have 51 to 83.
    If you join then an online session and use your skin number 80, this will be distributed to to all other members of the session.
    As maybe all other members don't use patched liveries, their game will have problems to render a skin number they do not have in their list.
    Every car could be a race car, as long as you have the balls to drive it like that !

System MSI Mortar Titanium B450 | CPU Ryzen 5-3600x | RAM 32GB DDR4 | GPU RTX2080ti 11GB | OS Win 10 pro x64 V1903 | Screen Samsung KU6179 4k 49"
    Base SIMAGIC M10 | Rim TM 599xx, TS-PC Rim | Pedals Fanatec CSPv3 | Gearshifter TM T8HA | Button Box BBJ SimRacing 30F pro series
    HMD HP Reverb | Motion Next Level Motion V3
    Devil's Core - Drivers Club ( german language )
    Closed Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/devilscoredriversclub/

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Hi! Thaks for this brilliant modding tool. I tried to load my livery, but when I click Assign the software exits. And the modifications on the livery list was OK, the removed liveries really disapperaed from the selection list. But I see the car red color when I select my imported livery. So for some reason my livery does not load. Can somebody help me with that?

Whoops, wrong thread, ignore. The 2015 Mustang GT doesn't show up on the Custom Grid list of available cars, after adding the "tuned" version. Neither does the "tuned" version. Anyone know an easy fix, like maybe editing the "crd" file or something?
    Last edited by Howie; 22-08-2016 at 01:42.
    Peace
    CPU AMD 8350 FX 4.30 hz, GPU MSI GTX 970 driver latest, Res: DSR 1.5, 8 GB DDR 3 RAM. Windows 7 64bit. Logitech G25 wheel & Thrustmaster H-shifter, Track IR 3, 42" Vizio TV, Thermalake 775 watt PSU,, MB MSI 970A G46