Thread: Pit stop bug on Formula B career mode

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Tires over heat after pit stop bug

about a month ago I've purchased Project Cars.
    I love the game, It's really tough and took a lot of practice to get good at, and to understand all the tuning options.
    However, after putting a lot of time in it, I've encountered a game bug that renders the game unplayable:
    In career mode, I've progressed to Formula B, where there is a mandatory pit stop in every race, and after making the pit stop it's as if the car settings change completely, the car loses grip and the rear tires go to red after a minute. I've tried to see if the tire pressure settings have been altered and they weren't, I've also tried different tires and different tire pressure setting but with no improvement.
    Can you please address my problem?

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Pit stop bug on Formula B career mode

I've purchased Project Cars About a month ago .
    I love the game, It's really tough and took a lot of practice to get good at, and to understand all the tuning options.
    However, after putting a lot of time in it, I've encountered a game bug that renders the game unplayable:
    In career mode, I've progressed to Formula B, where there is a mandatory pit stop in every race, and after making the pit stop it's as if the car settings change completely, the car loses grip and the rear tires go red after a minute. I've tried to see if the tire pressure settings have been altered and they weren't, I've also tried different tires and different tire pressure setting but with no improvement.
    Can you please help me?

Platform
    PC
    I assume you have created a pit stop set up,for the race, if so make sure it is selected as being the active one before the race begins. You have to do this each time you race as the game resets to the default pit stop setup.

Also sometimes if you mess with the pit stop setup as you are coming into the pits you can get some wierd issues just like you explained in your post

Hope this helps
    CPU:i7 8700K | RAM:Corsair 32GB 3000MHz | GPU:Asus ROG GTX1080 Ti 11GB | Board:Asus Rog Strix Z370-E | Win 10 x64 |
    SEN:AUT | FF:to suit | LIN:On | NDP:50 | NFR:Off | NIN:50 | INT:6 | FEI:100 | Rest :100
    Sim Lab P1 Rig| Fanatec DD2, Wheel Rim GT, Pedals V3 ,Shifter SQ
    The following user likes this Post: hkraft300

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    The game change the pressures during the pit even with no tire change.

Check your pressures when ENTERING the pits and use those numbers (not the same pressures of the car setup) in your pit strategy.

If you already did that, I donīt know that it is. It may be something regarding the different compounds (Yiro/Faretti) if you are changing tires.

Superkart Pilot gotdirt410sprintcar's Avatar
    Platform
    PS4
    Go into your pit settings when entering pits and adjust as needed could fix your problem

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebagbud View Post
    I assume you have created a pit stop set up,for the race, if so make sure it is selected as being the active one before the race begins. You have to do this each time you race as the game resets to the default pit stop setup.

Also sometimes if you mess with the pit stop setup as you are coming into the pits you can get some wierd issues just like you explained in your post

Hope this helps
    That's the one^

Also remember to match your pit tyre pressure and compounds with the car setup before race start.
    Last edited by hkraft300; 15-12-2016 at 15:15.
    G29 FFB RAW 100-40-5-10

Platform
    PC
    Threads merged.
    Main Rig: CPU I7 10700KF@Stock + UV | GPU ASUS TUF RTX3080 Gaming OC 10GB 1920MHz@900mV | RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz | MB MSI Z490 Gaming Edge WiFi | SSD 1 1000GB Patriot VPN100 M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 NVME | SSD 2 1000GB Samsung 860-EVO | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit | Monitor Iiyama 34" Ultrawide Curved 3440x1440 | Wheel Fanatec CSW 2.5 + Clubsport Formula V2 + CSL Elite Steering Wheel WRC | Pedals Fanatec CSL Elite LC
    Second Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | RAM 16GB DDR3 1866Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit | Wheel Logitech G27

STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Please check out our Project CARS 2 FAQ and Tips

PCARS 1 Known Issues threads: PC / PS4 / XB1