Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Corvette C7.R

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1

Corvette C7.R

Please can someone give me a few pointers towards a good baselineC7.R setup as I am struggling to find one.

Platform
    PS4
    Have you tried my road America setup On projectcarssetups.eu?
    G29 FFB RAW 100-40-5-10

Platform
    PC
    I have and it worked well for me so thank you , iirc I increased decel lock a little more !
    The following user likes this Post: hkraft300

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1

gml1969dil1

gml1969dil1

Platform
    PC
    I used Jussi's setup as a base to start from but am having trouble with the back end coming around going into turn 3 at Laguna Seca. Stiffening the front springs and softening the rear sway bar have seemed to help some. Also I have lowered the brake pressure setting and changed the brake balance to 59. All changes have seemed to help some unless it's just me adjusting my driving knowing what's going to happen.
    Any other advice on this issue?
    Also, I am on a Thrustmaster TX with F1 rim, T3pa pedals with a Bodin load cell brake mod.(Can anyone tell me why I can't put my information as a signature? Sorry if it's a stupid question, but I can't find an option to create one. Thanks, still new here. )

Moderator +WMD 1/2 Member Roger Prynne's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by RC-5PO View Post
    I used Jussi's setup as a base to start from but am having trouble with the back end coming around going into turn 3 at Laguna Seca. Stiffening the front springs and softening the rear sway bar have seemed to help some. Also I have lowered the brake pressure setting and changed the brake balance to 59. All changes have seemed to help some unless it's just me adjusting my driving knowing what's going to happen.
    Also, I am on a Thrustmaster TX with F1 rim, T3pa pedals with a Bodin load cell brake mod.(Can anyone tell me why I can't put my information as a signature? Sorry if it's a stupid question, but I can't find an option to create one. Thanks, still new here. )
    Click on 'Control Panel' at the top of page and then on the left you have all the options.... like Edit Signature.
    Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 16GB DDR3 (1600MHz)
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 385.69)| Displays: 55" LG 4K UHD TV @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim mod springs (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A few helpful links for you

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by RC-5PO View Post
    increase decel diff lock. move brake bias forward.
    ***ALL MY TIRE RELATED DISCUSSION ARE REFERRING TO MODERN GT/LMP TIRES***
    PC Rig: intel i7-6700k @ 1.21 gigawatts of electricity | Gigabyte Z170X G1 Gaming | EVGA 1080 Ti SC2 Gaming | Fanatec CSL Elite Base | CSL Elite Load-Cell Pedals | Formula F1 2018 Wheel
    Other endeavours: lacrosse, hockey, snowboarding, DCS F/A-18C

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Prynne View Post
    Click on 'Control Panel' at the top of page and then on the left you have all the options.... like Edit Signature.
    I do not have the option to "Edit Signature" when I go into control panel. I have Edit Profile, Edit Profile Picture, and Edit Avatar, but no Edit Profile... Odd.
    Last edited by RC-5PO; 02-02-2017 at 14:16.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by AbeWoz View Post
    increase decel diff lock. move brake bias forward.
    I am running the decal lock at 50 per Jussi's setup and have moved the brake bias to 59-61 and am still losing the rear a little. I am not locking the brakes according to the Pcars app. Isn't going over 50 a little high on the decel lock?

Platform
    PS4
    Increasing decel lock I think "opens" the diff. That is, the %-age is how much torque is required to lock it. So by increasing it you might actually getting a looser diff on decel. Set it low, you have low enough torque to lock it.
    Try 15% then 75% on a wet track and check tyre slip, you'll see what I mean.
    I've had the same problem with the c7r when I overdo it with trail braking.
    Lower preload may help with this situation.
    G29 FFB RAW 100-40-5-10