Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you most excited for?

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1

What are you most excited for?

Hi guys, what are you most excited for?
    Me? It's going to be an LMP announcement - probably soon - to see if we get all 3 of last year's factory LMP1 cars qnd a couple of the new P2/DPis .Plus, mid-race saves, WEC multiclass, Custom Grid so I get loads of liveries I want, Mid-race Saves.my own 24 hours of Le Mans with the 6 factory LMP1S, swarms of ORECA and Dallara P2s and all 6 of the world's GTE manafacturers battling it out. Life could be worse...
    The following user likes this Post: KANETAKER

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewy32 View Post
    Me? It's going to be an LMP announcement - probably soon - to see if we get all 3 of last year's factory LMP1 cars qnd a couple of the new P2/DPis .Plus, mid-race saves, WEC multiclass, Custom Grid so I get loads of liveries I want, Mid-race Saves.my own 24 hours of Le Mans with the 6 factory LMP1S, swarms of ORECA and Dallara P2s and all 6 of the world's GTE manafacturers battling it out. Life could be worse...
    i want the Audi LMP1 if i dont get it well i wont be racing LMP1's
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Intel Core i7-10700K cpu @ 5.1GHz, Ram:32GB 64 bit operating system, MSI Nvidia 3070TI Suprim X, MSI MPG Z490 GAMING EDGE WIFI ATX Gaming Motherboard, EVGA Supernova 1000 G6, 80 Plus Gold 1000W power supply
    The following 2 users likes this Post: honespc, Zpectre87

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewy32 View Post
    Ovals for sure but I'm actually excited for so many things. New GT3's. New tracks with wider racing surfaces. Old school Indy cars at Indy. Manual pit stops. New tire model. New flag system.

The list goes on and on and we don't even have all of the information yet.
    CAR AIN'T GOT NO ROOF!!!!! - Young Dro

All difficult things have their origin in that which is easy, and great things in that which is small - Lao Tzu

Platform
    PC
    Im most excited for Daytona and Long beach now we just need sebring and road atlanta
    Intel Core i7-10700K cpu @ 5.1GHz, Ram:32GB 64 bit operating system, MSI Nvidia 3070TI Suprim X, MSI MPG Z490 GAMING EDGE WIFI ATX Gaming Motherboard, EVGA Supernova 1000 G6, 80 Plus Gold 1000W power supply
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Leper Messiah, Mad LL

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by dault3883 View Post
    i want the Audi LMP1 if i dont get it well i wont be racing LMP1's
    I second this. I hate Audi with a passion, which is funny because I love VW, but the R18 is one of my guilty pleasures.

I want to see a good GT4 field, those cars are more fun than GT3 IMO. And please, do NOT mix random cars like the hydrogen Aston Martin with the real GT4 cars.
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit | Intel i7-2600 @ 3.4GHz | Gigabyte Gaming G1 GTX 970 4GB | Asus P8Z68 Deluxe | 2x Corsair Vengeance 8GB (16GB) | Samsung 840 Evo 256GB | Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM 2TB | Logitech G27 all standard | Cooler Master PSU 700W | Cooler Master HAF 932

Platform
    XBOX1
    GT1, GTLM, IMSA GTP/GR-C, IMSA Trans Am, Bigger Group 5 roster, Old INDY cars, New INDY cars, Rallycross, Japanese tracks and race spec cars, Ovals and Old versions of tracks pulled from P cars 1, Better controller controls, yellow flags, Live track, Basically the whole game
    The following user likes this Post: poirqc

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Zpectre87 View Post
    I second this. I hate Audi with a passion, which is funny because I love VW, but the R18 is one of my guilty pleasures.

I want to see a good GT4 field, those cars are more fun than GT3 IMO. And please, do NOT mix random cars like the hydrogen Aston Martin with the real GT4 cars.
    yea cars like the Xbow which has been confirmed from my understanding. And Cars like the Sin R1 GT4, Gt4 Porsches, Chevy Camaro's, Lotus Evora, McLaren 570S, and Panoz Avezzano are all great GT4 cars

Platform
    PS4
    Indy and Indianapolis. Plus, a bunch of other stuff. I'm most excited to get Project CARS 2 in my hands!
    PSN Gamertag - MillsLayne

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by MillsLayne View Post
    Indy and Indianapolis. Plus, a bunch of other stuff. I'm most excited to get Project CARS 2 in my hands!
    agreed

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    of the unknown things:

1) the remaining 11 locations
    2) the campaign mode
    3) the remaining cars (mainly curious about LMP1)

of the known things :
    1) livetrack 3.0 + the effect of weather on it + new tyre model effect
    2) rallycross
    3) multiclass racing
    enjoying the best of both worlds in my living room - XBox One X SE (+ Elite controller) & PS4 Pro (+ GT:Sport DS4)
    Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600 ~ Apple TV 4K ~ comfy sofa
    The following user likes this Post: KANETAKER