Hi

Is the boss 302r gone in PCars2?
    Any mustangs at all? 302s? Gt4? Hrs?

Better be

Platform
    PC
    Follow the linked thread to know what cars are currently known:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...irmed-car-list
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips
    The following 2 users likes this Post: breyzipp, Konan

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    I'd like to have the new Shelby GT4, but let's wait and see.
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit | Intel i7-2600 @ 3.4GHz | Gigabyte Gaming G1 GTX 970 4GB | Asus P8Z68 Deluxe | 2x Corsair Vengeance 8GB (16GB) | Samsung 840 Evo 256GB | Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM 2TB | Logitech G27 all standard | Cooler Master PSU 700W | Cooler Master HAF 932

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Ok. So no IMSA GTS cars since 1994. No PWC cars. The 2 biggest touring/GT race series....I'll wait and see but if that's true that's a huge disappointment.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by DGRacing View Post
    Ok. So no IMSA GTS cars since 1994. No PWC cars. The 2 biggest touring/GT race series....I'll wait and see but if that's true that's a huge disappointment.
    Has it occured to you, that not all cars have been announced yet? And that even if Mahjik and I might know more, we don't reveal it? And no, that hasn't been a denial or confirmation at all. But wait until release. If those cars still haven't been announced, then they won't be in the game. If they are, great. If not, well, life goes on. Still no need to be disappointed.
    Member of RevolutionSimRacing

New Rig: Board: Asus Crosshair VI Hero / CPU: AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @3,9Ghz/ GPU: KFA² GTX1080 EX OC / RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @2866 Mhz / PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 850W / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3Tb / SSD: OCZ ARC100 240 Gb + Crucial MX300 525 GB / Cooler: Corsair H110i / Case: NZXT Phantom 630 / Wheel: Fanatec CSL Elite + Clubsport Pedals V3 Inverted SOLD / OS: Win 10 x64 Pro
    The following 3 users likes this Post: amazed, bradleyland, Konan

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Yes. That's why I said "if it's true". Some of us actually use this game for real racing practice. So if a car that's in pcars1 (which is my real life car) got punted for pcars2 then yeah it will be disappointing. If it turns out it's there or will be with DLC then great too. No big deal. But we're allowed to express our desires. So no offense intended.

Of course. Publishing a premature confirmed list is just going to attract opinions. We all wait anxiously.

Quote Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
    Has it occured to you, that not all cars have been announced yet? And that even if Mahjik and I might know more, we don't reveal it? And no, that hasn't been a denial or confirmation at all. But wait until release. If those cars still haven't been announced, then they won't be in the game. If they are, great. If not, well, life goes on. Still no need to be disappointed.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Invincible, Konan, ramm21

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    We all wait anxiously.
    That's the spirit!
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

DIY rig walk-through :

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nd-walkthrough

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Cars are revealed slowly over time, right now only about 50% of the cars are revealed and we already got dozens of great ones if you ask me. Let's wait until after the full list is revealed before asking about missing cars.

Personally I don't care that much about Mustangs and if I do there are only 2 that mildly interest me and that's the 1969 Mustang Boss 302 or 1971 Mustang Mach 1 (either one will do for me as a classic Mustang) and the 2015 Mustang GT350R (which is enough as a modern Mustang). But that's no car request at all, there are plenty of other cars I would like to see confirmed much more.
    enjoying the best of both worlds in my living room - XBox One X SE (+ Elite controller) & PS4 Pro (+ GT:Sport DS4)
    Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600 ~ Apple TV 4K ~ comfy sofa

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by breyzipp View Post
    Cars are revealed slowly over time, right now only about 50% of the cars are revealed and we already got dozens of great ones if you ask me. Let's wait until after the full list is revealed before asking about missing cars.

Personally I don't care that much about Mustangs and if I do there are only 2 that mildly interest me and that's the 1969 Mustang Boss 302 or 1971 Mustang Mach 1 (either one will do for me as a classic Mustang) and the 2015 Mustang GT350R (which is enough as a modern Mustang). But that's no car request at all, there are plenty of other cars I would like to see confirmed much more.
    Remco's law in effect once more.....aaaaah you saved it just in time lol
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

DIY rig walk-through :

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nd-walkthrough
    The following 3 users likes this Post: breyzipp, Grijo, hkraft300

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    Remco's law in effect once more.....aaaaah you saved it just in time lol
    Haha
    enjoying the best of both worlds in my living room - XBox One X SE (+ Elite controller) & PS4 Pro (+ GT:Sport DS4)
    Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600 ~ Apple TV 4K ~ comfy sofa
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Grijo, Konan