Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Online Championships - possible to include AI?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Update from Ian (posted today):

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threa...#post-11938985

Online drive swap update also posted today: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threa...#post-11938985
    The following user likes this Post: seb02

Platform
    XBOX1
    Thanks for those links. That does sound encouraging. Though, if i'm going to be ultra picky, he didn't specifically say he expects us to be able to race exclusively against AI. In PCARS1 I could do multiplayer racing against AI, but not exclusively against them...I still needed at least one other human opponent.

I think (hope?) that the devs are clever enough to realize the difference between this and what we're actually asking for, and that is, an online championship with only one human driver and the rest of the field as AI.

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Trippul G View Post
    Thanks for those links. That does sound encouraging. Though, if i'm going to be ultra picky, he didn't specifically say he expects us to be able to race exclusively against AI. In PCARS1 I could do multiplayer racing against AI, but not exclusively against them...I still needed at least one other human opponent.

I think (hope?) that the devs are clever enough to realize the difference between this and what we're actually asking for, and that is, an online championship with only one human driver and the rest of the field as AI.
    I think Ian and his team are smart enough to understand this. Personally with the AI ​​included in the online championship, I will also use it as a single player against the AI ​​and create a championship for me.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by seb02 View Post
    I think Ian and his team are smart enough to understand this. Personally with the AI ​​included in the online championship, I will also use it as a single player against the AI ​​and create a championship for me.
    This would be ideal. We should know more about it soon .

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I realize this thread is quite old but I wonder if anyone knows if it's possible to include AI in online championship mode as discussed a few years back.

I'm trying to start an online championship with a mate and it would be lame to race with 2 cars only. I didn't find any option to include AI so if it's actually possible, I would enjoy some assist how to set it up.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by UJay83; 04-01-2021 at 14:42.