Thread: Co-op...what and how?

Platform
    XBOX1

Question Co-op...what and how?

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere, but I did a quick search and couldn't seem to come up with anything.

Can anyone enlighten me on the supposed co-op features of this game? I keep seeing brief mention of it, but I don't understand exactly what it's going to entail.

Platform
    PC
    I hope so finally SMS can development an option for Endurance Races for can make a change driver with other human player online. (not with a IA)
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Aile_Bleue, GenBrien

Platform
    XBOX1
    Well like for example the F1 series had/has a co-op championship mode, which is cool, but basically it just means that you and a friend can be teammates and accrue points for the same team.

So I'm curious if that's what co op implies in PCARS2, or if it refers to some kind of driver swap for endurance races, like you say. And if that's the case, how exactly would that work? Or is there some other method of co op that I'm not thinking of, maybe?

Platform
    PS4
    Co-driver mode, I believe.
    Last year the feature list mentioned a Co-driver mode where one driver is on track, the other can act as pit engineer then swap for the next stint.

I'd like more information on it too.
    ATM all I know is Ian Bell confirmed this feature will be patched in after release. So it's still WIP.
    G29 FFB RAW 100-40-5-10