Thread: Just an idea multiple control assignments.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Just an idea multiple control assignments.

Going on the fact like me some people have multiple controllers that are for same thing for example paddle shifters and sequential stick sifter it would be handy if in pcars 2 we could have multiple assignments for each control element, thank you for reading.

Platform
    PC
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Thanks for the info

Platform
    PC
    In my case I have an F1 style wheel with buttons, rotaries and paddle shift for the modern cars. I also have an old style MOMO for use with an H-shift for the oldies. Will pC2 have the capability to host two different controller options like rF2 or AMS does? This is very easy and convenient and necessary for the moderns and the classics. It is a PITA to reassign buttons etc....for each steering wheel instance. IOW, two distinct and different custom controller options using an Accuforce wheel.
    Last edited by Eric Rowland; 03-08-2017 at 18:05.
    "How close do you want me to follow the Formula 1 cars?" - Vittorio Brambilla - Safety Car Driver
    "I don't mind, just don't be in the lead at the end of the first lap." - Prof. Syd Watkins - F1 Medical Chief

i5-8600k @4.7GHz - Noctua NH-15D Coolage - AsRock Z370 Extreme4 - eVGA GTX 1070 8GB - Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000 - Crystal Sound 2 - Fractal Design Define R6 Case - BenQ XR3501 curved - Windows 10 64 Home - Accuforce SimXperience Wheel - SMZ1 w/Z1 Dashboard screen or MOMO MonteCarlo rims - Main Performance PC SimPedals - Fanatec CSS 7sp manual - DSD Short Throw Sequential - DSD Button Box - Obutto Race Frame and Seat

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rowland View Post
    In my case I have an F1 style wheel with buttons, rotaries and paddle shift for the modern cars. I also have an old style MOMO for use with an H-shift for the oldies. Will pC2 have the capability to host two different controller options like rF2 or AMS does? This is very easy and convenient and necessary for the moderns and the classics. It is a PITA to reassign buttons etc....for each steering wheel instance. IOW, two distinct and different custom controller options using an Accuforce wheel.

pC2 will save controller settings in a separate file, it won't support multiple controller saves but it's easy to manually copy the save files for different controllers and restore whichever you need before starting the game.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1 for games - RME ADI-2 DAC FS + Hifiman Ananda for music | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen Iiyama ProLite E2607WS 1920 x 1200 |

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    Teach how to think, not what to think
    The following user likes this Post: Eric Rowland

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rowland View Post
    im not good with initials whats AMS?
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Intel Core i7-10700K cpu @ 5.1GHz, Ram:32GB 64 bit operating system, MSI Nvidia 3070TI Suprim X, MSI MPG Z490 GAMING EDGE WIFI ATX Gaming Motherboard, EVGA Supernova 1000 G6, 80 Plus Gold 1000W power supply