Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Investigating] Accelerate Time Qualifying?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC

[Investigating] Accelerate Time Qualifying?

Apologies if it is obvious but I can't seem to find the option to accelerate time in during qualifying anywhere? I can see Skip To End but not see the accelerate time multipliers.

I assume this is still a feature?

P.S. - Loving the game so far.
    The following user likes this Post: hugopro4

Platform
    PC
    there's not such an option that I can remember of.

Normally that's my "i'm getting water" time
    Systems tested with Project CARS 2:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Core i7 4790K - nVidia GTX 1080ti - 16GB RAM (Desktop)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Core i7 7700HQ - nVidia GTX 1050 - 16GB RAM (Laptop)
    Core i7 6700HQ - nvidia GTX 980m - 8GB RAM (Laptop)
    Core i5 4670K - 2x AMD 7970 - 16GB RAM (Desktop)
    Core i7 4700HQ - nVidia 970M - 16GB RAM - (Laptop)

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Ah ok thanks, hopefully something that gets added in later.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Aldo Zampatti, DeathMetalRacer, GenBrien

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Time Acceleration in Practice

Where is the option for time acceleration in practice and qualifying? In Pcars1 I spent most of my time setting up a 24hour practice, multi-class event and treat it like a track day, skipping time to weather changes and dawns/dusks ect.

Cant see the option in the menus.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4

No time acceleration option, no abandon season option etc - backwards steps from PC1

The bugs of this (otherwise great) game are one thing. The lack of certain very simple features is another. I mean, after at least two and a half years of development, somehow someway there is no time acceleration option in practice/qualy, no abandon season option in career and other basic, simple stuff that PC1 had from the very beginning. Can someone from SMS give us an explanation?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Agreed, it's ridiculous.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    +1 for this. I'm in a 30 minute practice session for Ginetta Jrs...I'm done practicing, I'd like to skip to the end of the session. Another simple option PC1 had, which is now missing from PC2.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    +1 also from my side
    i7 3770K@4.1GHz, Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti Gaming OC, 3x1920x1200 triple screen, TM TS-PC Racer wheel, T3PA-PRO pedals, Fanatec Clubsport Shifter SQ v1.5, Windows 10 64Bit, 24GB RAM

Kart Driver
    Needs to be added for sure. Sitting in Practice Sessions on Ginetta Juniors waiting for timer to go down as theres a bug when you skip to the end (PS4) That the AI is quicker by over 6 Seconds etc.

Moderator+WMD 1/2 Member Siberian Tiger's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Forwarded to the Feature Wishlist...
    Member Status: WMD 1 Senior x3 / WMD2 Gold
    Portable System: Dell XPS 17 Notebook CPU: Intel Core i7-2670QM @2.2 GHZ , RAM: 8GB, GPU: NVIDIA GForce GT555M, HDD: WD 2.5" Notebook 500GB, OS: Windows 7 64-bit,Wheel: Logitech G25, Sound: NVidia Onboard Soundcard
    Gaming System AsRock Z77 Extreme 4 / i7 7700K with Antec H2o 920 Liquid Cooling System / PSU: Be Quiet! Straight Power E9 680W / GPU: MSI Gaming GTX1070 (OC) / RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Corsair Vengeance / SSD: 250GB Samsung Basic 840 / HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Black / OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Wheel: Thrustmaster T500RS - Standart GT Rim / Monitor: Epson EH-TW3200 Homecinema 16:9 Full HD Beamer / RacingSeat: Playseat with some Modifications...