Thread: Project Cars 2 - Logitech G920 Xbox One

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4

Project Cars 2 - Logitech G920 Xbox One

I calibrate my steering wheel and my indy car travels down the straightaway and after about 5 seconds it wants to veer left by itself ??? Anyone have the same problem or does anybody have a solution ?

Platform
    PC
    The Indy and the Stock cars have a asymmetrical setup for ovals that will pull the car to the left automatically, so nothing wrong there.
    WIPSystem: Intel i5 4670k 3.4GHz; Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb DDr3 1866mhz; Crucial M4 128gb; Asus ROG Z87 Maximus VI Hero; Asus DirectCUII GTX 580; Win 7 Ultimate x64, G25
    The following user likes this Post: Mowzer

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    console: xbox one
    Wheel: Logitech G290
    game: digital deluxe edition

can't seem to get it calibrated. tried default, tried calibrating, tried different presets (raw, etc). can't seem to get it to work right. never had an issue with pcars1, wheel works fine with all other games.

problem - when trying free practice, soon as pit lane is shown, wheel wants to turn all the way to the left. once press start and hold wheel will then stay center. but once on straightaways will vibrate too much, will jerk right/left if I take my hands off the wheel. can provide more detail and/or video if needed.

big fan of the series, not upset these things happen. know you guys can get it fixed with a patch. in the mean time i'll continue to play with a controller (which works great by the way). keep up the good work.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4

solution to my problem

Quote Originally Posted by Kennytomson View Post
    console: xbox one
    Wheel: Logitech G290
    game: digital deluxe edition

can't seem to get it calibrated. tried default, tried calibrating, tried different presets (raw, etc). can't seem to get it to work right. never had an issue with pcars1, wheel works fine with all other games.

problem - when trying free practice, soon as pit lane is shown, wheel wants to turn all the way to the left. once press start and hold wheel will then stay center. but once on straightaways will vibrate too much, will jerk right/left if I take my hands off the wheel. can provide more detail and/or video if needed.

big fan of the series, not upset these things happen. know you guys can get it fixed with a patch. in the mean time i'll continue to play with a controller (which works great by the way). keep up the good work.
    I found I was racing in the winter with snow and ice. Any movement was magnified and the car veered left toward the infield. Change month and day setting for spring or summer.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    More info

Xbox one
    Logitech g290
    Digital delux edition

Private Testing
    Walkins Glen / Road America

Wheel will start to spin right towards wall soon as 100% loaded. Must hold wheel then can press start (a), but cannot let go of wheel or force feedback will jerk right/left. Jerk will occur when let go of wheel at anytime, car moving or parked. Can play Pcars1 same equipment no issues.