Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Thrustmaster TX FFB settings?

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavysaurus View Post
    It does, but all that really tells you is that the wheel is designed to be 900, not necessarily what its soft/firmware is set to. Simpler method for the mathematically challenged- One and a quarter rotations in either direction from top dead center= 900 (450+450). One and a half rotations= 1080 (540+540). Three quarters of a turn= 270 (135+135))(Like the old MS Wireless Racing)

Mine is doing what Juiced46 is saying, except when I begin the second step and rotate to the right, just off center it's in the high 17000s, at 1oclock it's in the mid 2000s, at 2 it's down to around 1400, then at 3 it's at 900.

You are right. I forgot it actually starts at a higher # from center then goes down. However. Whatever wheel DOR is set to, 90 degrees will show that DOR which is the 3oclock position
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSimGirl View Post
    I'll take screen shots. If you turn to the left at full lock, then bring back to 0...3 o'clock is 90. 6 o'clock is 180
    Did you ever get a chance to screenshot this? I am curious to your results since I have never seen the game show the values like that. Also are you on PC or Xbox?
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Speed Sensitivity

I had same issue. Then I figured out that you have to change the Speed Sensitivity to around 20-30 and the high speed oscillations disappear. Lemme know if they work.

Quote Originally Posted by TKMSte66 View Post
    I thought I would add my FFB feedback.

I have found that turning the settings down quite a bit (i'll look what they are later) fixes the hard Jerking in a straight line. The problem I have is my FFb feels 'notchy'. I noticed it a lot when driving an indycar (road course). While turning for a long corner the wheel doesn't stay constant. It moves about. This is fine to an extent but it feels notchy and not very natural.
    Also when driving down a straight the centre of wheel is very light and as the wheel moves very slightly side to side and meets resistance it again bounces back to centre. Im finding it very hard to explain but Im sure this could be fixed by increasing the resistance at center. You can actually replicate it at a much faster rate in the menus by very lightly with one finger pushing the wheel onto the resistance. The wheel will vibrate. This is the same effect as the wheel has a deadzone in the ffb at center

Sorry if I have made a dogs dinner of explaining it.

TX btw

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsdoomsday48 View Post
    I've tried multiple settings with my TX and I still can't get it anywhere near what it felt like on PC1, its really becoming frustrating. Driving in a straight line alone has become a challenge, the wheel constantly jerks left and right
    I had same issue. Then I figured out that you have to change the Speed Sensitivity to around 20-30 and the high speed oscillations disappear. Lemme know if they work.