Thread: Fanatec CSL Elite PS4 help

slind54

Fanatec CSL Elite PS4 help

Hi Guys, I have had my setup for about 3 months and used it with Pcars 1 it was ok, Now that i race in a league in Pcars 2 i just cant get the handling/setup right right on my wheel base, but i don't race with anyone who has the csl elite, My question is could someone please help me with the setup like FFB and so on..... I'm fully aware that its personal preference but i'm happy to try other peoples setup to see if it suites me better.

Platform
    PS5
    Unfortunately, support is fundamentaly broken for that wheel with the current game build. The upcoming patch is supposed to have fixed the issues and will provide a far better experience. Even in the demo, the FFB is far superior to what we have now.

The best solution, for the moment, is to install the latest firmware for the wheel and play the game in compatibility mode (purple LED), this enables G29 emulation and is much better than native PS4/Fanatec blue mode.

Settings would be better shared after the patch has dropped on PS4 as we will all be starting from scratch.
    Last edited by Sum Dixon-Ear; 30-11-2017 at 01:12.
    Savoury69 - Fanatec CSLE-PS4/ClubSport F1 2018 LE Rim + Podium APM/ClubSport V3 Pedals + Brake Performance Kit - PS5 Digital - Saor Alba
    The following 3 users likes this Post: DJBLITZKRIEG, The_Flurk

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    I stopped playing PC2 with my CSL, It’s not nice to drive in whatever setting.. GTS although being a simcade is much better right now.. Total waist of € 100..

Kart Driver
    I wouldn't go as far as calling it a waste of money (the patch will land soon I hope), but with the current PS4 build (2.0) our expensive CSL Elite PS4 hardware is using maybe 10% of its capabilities. The only thing we can do is wait on the next patch. Once that one is out I hope we get the true experience, like on the PC version.
    I'm very disappointed in how SMS handled this. It's been over two months now and I'm not talking about some minor/medium bug. A controller/steering wheel that isn't fully supported from day 1, though it is advertised like that, is way worse than some minor to medium level bugs. It's a very critical bug that needs immediate action, but that's just my opinion, clearly, since after two months we got zero fixes from SMS. Luckily Fanatec was kind enough to give the new firmware, but that's just applying cold water on the burns :P
    The following user likes this Post: quattro20v

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Flurk View Post
    I wouldn't go as far as calling it a waste of money (the patch will land soon I hope), but with the current PS4 build (2.0) our expensive CSL Elite PS4 hardware is using maybe 10% of its capabilities. The only thing we can do is wait on the next patch. Once that one is out I hope we get the true experience, like on the PC version.
    I'm very disappointed in how SMS handled this. It's been over two months now and I'm not talking about some minor/medium bug. A controller/steering wheel that isn't fully supported from day 1, though it is advertised like that, is way worse than some minor to medium level bugs. It's a very critical bug that needs immediate action, but that's just my opinion, clearly, since after two months we got zero fixes from SMS. Luckily Fanatec was kind enough to give the new firmware, but that's just applying cold water on the burns :P
    One of my clients develops ios/android apps on a global scale, they would never go ‘live’ with a product with the amount of flaws as PC2.. I sincerely appreciate all the effort that dev’s and moderators put in defending PC2 on PS4, but for me it’s not working.. The product is flawed so far..

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    For: DervePM what settings you use for GTS?

And in what mode the wheel is?
    Last edited by Jimmy777; 04-12-2017 at 14:09.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy777 View Post
    For: DervePM what settings you use for GTS?

And in what mode the wheel is?

CSL
    FW 335
    purple mode
    sen aut
    ff 100
    sho 30
    abs off
    dri off
    for 100
    spr off
    dpr off