Thread: Reset camera values and seat postition values to default (with keyboard connected?)

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC

Reset camera values and seat postition values to default (with keyboard connected?)

Any ideas how to do this?

...and by the way - is every seat postion saved for every unique car?

=)
    The following user likes this Post: JasonSandwich

Platform
    XBOX1
    if you want to reset push the number lock key on the number pad part (at least i have to on my keyboard). Then the 5 number key on the keyboard resets it.Also the 8 key and 2 key is your tilt up and down. All on the number pad.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Mowzer, RobPhoboS

Platform
    PC
    I think they need to put an option to reset the view if you don't use a keyboard. (tbf cheap and easy enough though)

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Well, I don't have a keypad. Can I use the ordinary key for "5" instead? Any other way?

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by neefoo View Post
    Well, I don't have a keypad. Can I use the ordinary key for "5" instead? Any other way?
    ..... on the keyboard there are numbers across the top and also on the right side of it like a number pad on a calculator or a phone. Use the numbers on the right side not the ones across the top of it. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	th7D4ASFOI.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	24.9 KB 
ID:	248310 i have to press the number lock button on my keyboard so you might have to also. 4 and six is to look left and right, 8 and 2 is look up and down, pressing the number lock key locks those movement in place. 5 resets the camera. I wish i could explian that better but im just drawing a blank as to how at the moment.
    Last edited by kevin kirk; 04-01-2018 at 06:14.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by neefoo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin kirk View Post
    ..... on the keyboard there are numbers across the top and also on the right side of it like a number pad on a calculator or a phone. Use the numbers on the right side not the ones across the top of it. i have to press the number lock button on my keyboard so you might have to also. 4 and six is to look left and right, 8 and 2 is look up and down, pressing the number lock key locks those movement in place. 5 resets the camera. I wish i could explian that better but im just drawing a blank as to how at the moment.
    I think he meant that his keyboard doesn't have a numpad. Not every keyboard has a numpad.

@Nefoo: Sorry, I have no solution. I think the mappings for these view settings are not changeable.
    Member of RevolutionSimRacing

New Rig: Board: Asus Crosshair VI Hero / CPU: AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @3,9Ghz/ GPU: KFA² GTX1080 EX OC / RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @2866 Mhz / PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 850W / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3Tb / SSD: OCZ ARC100 240 Gb + Crucial MX300 525 GB / Cooler: Corsair H110i / Case: NZXT Phantom 630 / Wheel: Fanatec CSL Elite + Clubsport Pedals V3 Inverted SOLD / OS: Win 10 x64 Pro