Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: TheSimGirls's Thrustmaster TX library

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Formula Renault 3.5, Audi R18 e-tron quattro LMP1, BMW M6 GTLM GTE, Bentley Speed 8 LMP900

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PC2 24.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	77.9 KB 
ID:	256463
    Last edited by TheSimGirl; 06-07-2018 at 19:02.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSimGirl View Post
    I would agree. That's why I posted it on the very first post here.
    You just posted what firmware you have and the cooling fan set to always on, thats all. There are various ffb settings that are saved to the wheels internal memory. These can only be accessed by connecting the wheel to a pc/mac using the tm software. Once you load your tm software, connect the wheel and then alter the wheels settings. The wheels internal settings are completely separate to ingame wheel settings and internal firmware settings are applicable to whatever you plug the wheel into, pc or xbox as they are saved to the wheels internal memory.
    Xbox one x, Thrustmaster Tx, Ferrari F1 add on, Ferrari 599XX EVO alacantara add on, T3pa pro pedals, Th8a shifter, Gt omega art cockpit, Samsung 49" Qled tv

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoemaker View Post
    You just posted what firmware you have and the cooling fan set to always on, thats all. There are various ffb settings that are saved to the wheels internal memory. These can only be accessed by connecting the wheel to a pc/mac using the tm software. Once you load your tm software, connect the wheel and then alter the wheels settings. The wheels internal settings are completely separate to ingame wheel settings and internal firmware settings are applicable to whatever you plug the wheel into, pc or xbox as they are saved to the wheels internal memory.
    That is when using the wheel with your PC, not console. The console cant't and doesn't load those drivers.
    The following user likes this Post: Spa74

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSimGirl View Post
    That is when using the wheel with your PC, not console. The console cant't and doesn't load those drivers.
    So, I wouldn't have to plug a VG TX wheel into a PC first to get updates for the drivers (if I were to get one) if i'm only on Xbox, correct?
    MY SIM CAR
    ENGINE: XBox One X, Thrustmaster TX LE Racing Wheel, onn Keyboard
    SCREEN: 65" TCL Roku 4KTV, SIM Dashboard

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Formula 1 View Post
    So, I wouldn't have to plug a VG TX wheel into a PC first to get updates for the drivers (if I were to get one) if i'm only on Xbox, correct?
    I really can't answer that. I'm sure someone here with more knowledge can.

What I've learned is the internal settings are for the PC only. I've tested this by turning them all to 0 and it did nothing to the wheel when plugged into the console. I only use other perifials on the PC. For the xbox, I use the wheel and T3PA pedals.

I have 2 wheels, so I use a completely different set-up for the pc.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Formula 1 View Post
    Probably not, it would depend how old the wheel is before it was sold. If it was manufactured in the last few months it will probably have V53 on it already, if not it will most likely have V51 which a lot of people are still running (and I was until last weekend) without any issues. I think a lot of the new versions just as support for new wheels, rather than fixing any real bugs.
    Last edited by The_Senser; 22-06-2018 at 06:59.
    The following user likes this Post: Sgt Formula 1

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    OK I was going to update my wheel to the v53 firmware but having just been on the Thrustmaster Support website I can't seem to find it. Under the firmware area the link just opens the pdf instruction file which has a link in it supposedly to the firmware but that just takes you back to the same place linking to the pdf file.. am I missing something??
    2020 Indycar League on pCars 2 - https://consoleracing.boards.net/boa...0-season<br /> Vintage F1 on pCars 2 - 1972 Season - Lotus 72D https://consoleracing.boards.net/boa...ge-series-1972 Xbox One X, TM Ferrari Italia 458 TX, Xrocker Gaming Chair, Samsung 30" TV, RsDash.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerpgh View Post
    OK I was going to update my wheel to the v53 firmware but having just been on the Thrustmaster Support website I can't seem to find it. Under the firmware area the link just opens the pdf instruction file which has a link in it supposedly to the firmware but that just takes you back to the same place linking to the pdf file.. am I missing something??
    It is under the drivers section - Package 2018_TTRS_1, click the red icon on the right to download. Also there are release notes for it.
    The following user likes this Post: Hammerpgh

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Senser View Post
    It is under the drivers section - Package 2018_TTRS_1, click the red icon on the right to download. Also there are release notes for it.
    Thanks buddy.. I just assumed that was for the PC version. I'll check it now. My wheel is still on version 50.B9
    2020 Indycar League on pCars 2 - https://consoleracing.boards.net/boa...0-season<br /> Vintage F1 on pCars 2 - 1972 Season - Lotus 72D https://consoleracing.boards.net/boa...ge-series-1972 Xbox One X, TM Ferrari Italia 458 TX, Xrocker Gaming Chair, Samsung 30" TV, RsDash.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    BMW M1 Procar, Renault Sport R.S. 01 GT3

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PC2 27.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	71.4 KB 
ID:	256481
    Last edited by TheSimGirl; 21-06-2018 at 03:54.