Thread: Logitech wheels are not working in Project Cars 2

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Unhappy Logitech wheels are not working in Project Cars 2

So i bought a new steering wheel, a g920 because my old wheel stopped working like it used to. But when i did that it did not work in PC2. So i tried my old wheel again, a Logitech momo force and that one stopped working completely too. Then i thought it might be my pc but the only game affected is project cars 2. Before i bought the new g920 i tried updating the momo's drivers and it seemed that that is what caused all of my problems.

I tried a lot of options to fix this problem, i removed the config file and the folder i reinstalled the drivers and turned off the steam settings, and it didnt fix a thing. I also turned the wheel off and the game, closed the drivers and all of that didnt work. Then i reinstalled the game with a lot of hope and came out dissapointed because it still doesnt work. I check the forum for anything like this almost every day, cant find a thing.

I hope someone can help me with this.

Thanks
    Last edited by Rhodi; 14-10-2018 at 18:56.

Platform
    PC
    Have you installed last versión of Logitech Gaming Software? (updated few days ago). You see your wheel in the LGS?
    Remove also previous Logitech drivers. Logitech published some time ago a removal tool for old drivers.

Many players of my comunitiny are using G29 and G920 without problems.
    Last edited by Asturbo; 14-10-2018 at 19:24.
    CPU: Intel i9-9900KF | GPU: nVidia RTX2080Ti | RAM: Gskill 2x16GB DDR4 3600 | MB: Asus ROG Strix Z370 | SSD: Samsung EVO 970 500Gb | Monitor: Acer Predator Z35P UW WQHD | Wheel: Fanatec DD1 + Porsche Endurance + Formula 1 V2 | SO: Windows 10 Pro 64bits
    WMD1 & WMD2 Gold Member /// Steam Profile /// Unofficial Issue List /// Button Box Label Template /// DS Flags Calculator /// Open Weather App /// DS Config Samples /// Google Standings /// PCARS4 wish list

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Yes my drivers are up to date and i see my steering wheel in LGS. It is working for all other games like project cars 1 and dirt but just not for PC2.

Kart Driver
    In LGS go to ‘device’ then ‘game controllers’, select the wheel and ‘properties’ then ‘settings’. Choose ‘restore default’ and then recalibrate it there. See if that helps.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    So are you talking about the new or the old Logitech gaming software, because in the new software i dont see a option 'device' to start with, is that just me, or am i misunderstanding u?
    And yes i found the driver removing tool, but that did not help either….
    But is it not only the steering that does not work, it is also navigating in the menu's and such, in project cars 1 it is simply detected and the buttons just work like a regular controller, but in project cars 2 i get no input at all.
    Last edited by Rhodi; 18-10-2018 at 22:09.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Did you ever get a fix? I have same exact problem now Feb.2021

Did you ever get a fix?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhodi View Post
    So are you talking about the new or the old Logitech gaming software, because in the new software i dont see a option 'device' to start with, is that just me, or am i misunderstanding u?
    And yes i found the driver removing tool, but that did not help either….
    But is it not only the steering that does not work, it is also navigating in the menu's and such, in project cars 1 it is simply detected and the buttons just work like a regular controller, but in project cars 2 i get no input at all.