Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game doesnt save competitive racing license, after restart of game unable to advance

Platform
    PC

Game doesnt save competitive racing license, after restart of game unable to advance

Hi everyone
    I recently realised that my competitive racing lincense hasnt been moving at all for a longer period of time. After doing a couple of races, and seeing that my ranking had gone up, i restarted the game.
    When i returned to the game and checked my profile, my license had reset itself to A1766 (34%)
    This happens every time i restart the game, and i am therefore unable to advance my online racing license.

Also, i discovered that the game is unable to load my license when in a race (It simply says could not sync driver network profile")

Does anyone have any idea what this could be and how to fix it?

Platform
    PC
    Sounds to me like it could be firewall / system protection related, not sure on specifics though, but I would look at that first.
    RWB Racing International

Platform: PC Hardware: Fanatec Podium DD2 & CSv3 pedals CS Shifter, Rift S / 4K XB321HK / Triple XB271HU 1440p screens. i9 9900k, 32gb Ram, 2080ti, Samsung m2 ssd, Logitech Z906 5.1 surround system, Throne Thumper, ButtKicker Gamer 2 & SimVibe, Rseat S1

Platform
    PC
    What exactly would i need to do in order to test this?
    - I am not the most competent in the firewall and antivirus area

I have tried to run the game as admin and even reinstalled it, still doesnt work.

Platform
    PC
    Just to be sure, you are checking before the races to ensure the server has licensing enabled correct?
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips

Platform
    PC
    Yes, of course. As i wrote as well, i checked before restarting that my score had actually changed, but after returning to the game the score had reset to A1766 (34%) again...

Platform
    PC
    No one here understands underneath the covers how the system fully works so we are shooting from the hip providing suggestions. A few things to check:

• Make sure you have an exclusion in your A/V software for your PC2 install and documents folders.
    • Make sure you have Steam Cloud Sync enabled (I'm not sure if this is used or not, but better safe than sorry).

If you are using Windows Defender, take a look at this thread:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...e-from-loading
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips

Platform
    PC
    I've now tried looking at firewall and a/v, but it doesnt seem like there is anything wrong there. Tbh i would also think it was very weird if it had something to do with the firewall or a/v.
    I am of course able to play online races, but my score just doesnt save after i restart the game.

Platform
    PC
    You'd be surprised. We've had many instances here where an update to Bitdefender changed it's behavior and caused problems for users. They were fine until they got an update then it behaved differently forcing them to create an exclusion for PC2 where they didn't need it prior to the update.

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips

Platform
    PC
    I'm currently using AVG as my primary a/v. I believe i have created an exclusion for pc2, I have also checked that the program is allowed through my firewall, but with no help ;/

Platform
    PC
    You should have exclusions for your Steam PC2 folder and your 'Documents\Project CARS 2' folder. Do you have both?

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips