Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Project CALC - car/track leaderboards for consoles

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    My brother (uncles_monkey) drives on PC. We were excited to finally have our times displayed together in ProjectCALC. But since Saturday, his times do not register -- but they do show up in Steam, where mine of course don't.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    The Steam laptimes are automatically fetched about 2 times per week. It's a lot of combos! But you can manually force a refresh of any combo. Press the "Update" button on the leaderboard, depending on the size of the leaderboard it takes around 5 sec to over a minute to complete.
    NB you must have a track and a car selected, not just a car class, for it to work.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	update.png 
Views:	71 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	290013

Let me know if it doesn't work, might be someting else going on then.
    Thrustmaster TX, Ferrari 599XX Alcantara rim, T3PA-Pro, Firmware 54, Xbox One X, public OS, 28" 4K monitor
    Don't miss Yorkie065's excellent videos: Ep26-LiveTrack pt1. Ep 27-LiveTrack pt2.
    Project CALC - cross-platform PC2 leaderboards per car - Xbox/PS4/PC - Forum thread

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Hmm I just realized that I had accidentally turned off the Raspberry Pi that does the fetching of Steam laptimes... sorry. It's on now. But the above still stands, you'll need to manually "Update" to get your brothers latest laptimes.

EDIT: The Pi will chug through all the combos, since no leaderboards have been updated for 3-4 weeks, but it will take the better part of a week.
    Last edited by Maskmagog; 15-03-2022 at 08:43.
    Thrustmaster TX, Ferrari 599XX Alcantara rim, T3PA-Pro, Firmware 54, Xbox One X, public OS, 28" 4K monitor
    Don't miss Yorkie065's excellent videos: Ep26-LiveTrack pt1. Ep 27-LiveTrack pt2.
    Project CALC - cross-platform PC2 leaderboards per car - Xbox/PS4/PC - Forum thread

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Not a big deal, but I'm wondering why my times show with the PC platform icon, whereas initially they were properly showing the xbox icon.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Not sure why it changed. Go to https://projectcalc.org/settings.php and enter your gamertag, and then choose your platform etc. Or, you should be able to set it from the app by clicking Edit settings.

Edit: I changed your entries to XB1 platform manually.
    Last edited by Maskmagog; 23-03-2022 at 20:31.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I currently occupy places 105, 106, and 107 in Long Beach Formula Rookie. One slot would be enough ;-)

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Thanks, I fixed it for now, manually. There were three submissions, with the date/time 1 second apart, not sure why. I'll try to have a look at it.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I found this a few days ago and since then I've been testing the CLI version running on Linux, with Mono framework to run the exe file, while playing the Steam Proton version and it's been working great. Thanks
    The following user likes this Post: Maskmagog

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Thanks for sharing, glad to hear it's working!

Platform
    XBOX1 X

Project CALC closing

Hi all, I'd like to take the opportunity to thank everyone who's been using this in any way. I guess this forum will close fairly soon, given the recent news about Project CARS. Sad, because this was most of the times an awesome corner of the internet.

I made this for my own sake, since the console leaderboards was crap, and I really enjoyed the journey, and I learned so much. It was an added bonus that other people enjoyed it too. But now I barely find any time at all to play PC2, and very few people are using Project CALC these days, so I will soon take it down. I'm paying for the server costs myself, and while it's not terribly much each month, it adds up.

So a massive thanks to anyone who helped me and/or enjoyed my little tool!

Took some screenshots from the statistics page that I thought I'd share.

Top ten:

Name:	topten.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	98.8 KB 
ID:	293647

Top 33:

Name:	top33.jpg 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	293648

Top tracks, vehicles and combos:

Name:	top_tracks_vehicles_combos.jpg 
Size:	203.0 KB 
ID:	293649

Biggest WR in the last 5-6 weeks:

Name:	latest_wr_points.jpg 
Size:	178.9 KB 
ID:	293650

Number of new laps over time:
    (Naturally it faded over time, but there still people enjoying PC2!)

Name:	laps_over_time.jpg 
Size:	139.6 KB 
ID:	293651