Page 168 of 214 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 2131

Thread: Automobilista 2

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Charger View Post
    Oh I dunno about that Konan, there are some proper hardcore F..boys out there, the iRacing crowd are in full force, every sim is s..t compared to that according to them and if you don't want to race it then you must be poor or are crap at driving is what they say, I like all sims but I also like to pay for them once not twice!
    Exceptions confirm the rule...
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

DIY rig walk-through :

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nd-walkthrough
    The following user likes this Post: Charger

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDad View Post
    Oh well.... I guess we have differing opinions.
    As you can see Konan I tried previously and in that other thread also to let it be but GTSimms just keeps on and on with the same banter, no matter the discussion as long as AMS2 is mentioned he comes in with the same old same.
    I think as a mod he should say it once and move on but even threads not about it he comes in saying he doesn't like it.
    GPU:Galax GTX1080Ti EXOC/CPU:Intel 10600k @ 5.0GHz/Cooler:Noctua NH-u14s/Mobo:Gigabyte z590 UD/RAM:16GB Trident Z 3200mhz C14/PSU: CM V750/Storage: 4TB WD/250GB Evo 850 SSD/Case:Storm Enforcer/OS:Win 10/Display: AOC 27G2 144Hz Triples /Rig:GT Ultimate-Zero Flex Mods/Wheel:Fanatec CSW v2/McLaren V2 rim/CS Universal Hub - 320mm Momo rim/Shifter:CSS SQ1.5/Pedals:Clubsport/ Steam:2ndLastJedi

In the trophy cabinet, polishing my 2016 MVP trophy
    Platform
    PC
    Quick question and I appreciate the answer might come back as "We couldn't tell you, even if we did know the answer", but does Reiza have any plans to add the 'filters' tab to Photo Mode. For me, that tab is where all the magic happened.
    PC Setup : Intel Core i5-8600K w/BeQuiet 240mm Silent Loop water cooler (overclocked to 4.5GHz) // NVidia 3060ti FE GPU // Gigabyte z370 Aorus Gaming 7 motherboard // 2 x 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR4-2666MHz RAM // Corsair RM850i 850W PSU // Windows 10 64-bit // Fractal Design Define R4 case w/5 cooling fans // Acer Predator X34P 34" IPS 3440x1440 100Hz //

Quote Originally Posted by cluck View Post
    Quick question and I appreciate the answer might come back as "We couldn't tell you, even if we did know the answer", but does Reiza have any plans to add the 'filters' tab to Photo Mode. For me, that tab is where all the magic happened.
    No idea.. but I've asked the question over on the Reiza (Beta) forum

Ryzen R7 3800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite - 16Gig DDR4 (Ballistix Elite 3600) - ZOTAC GTX1080Ti FE with EVGA Hybrid Cooler - iiiyama ProLite B2783QSU - Oculus Rift CV1 - Samsung 860 250G SSD, WD 6T Black, WD 2T Black, OCZ 120G Vertex 2 SSD, LiteOn iHAS122 DVD-RW - Creative 5.1 speaker system - Logitech G19 - Gigabyte GM-M6880X Gaming Mouse - Fanatec CSL Elite + Formula V2 + CSP V3 + SSH Shifter - Windows 10 Pro (64 bit).

Second machine used for additional testing. Ryzen R5 3600X - Asus Prime X570-P - 32G DDR4 (Crucial Ballistix 3200) - EVGA RTX2060 - iiyama Prolite E2607WS - Oculus Rift CV1 - W10 Pro (64 bit) - xbox360 pad or Logitech DFP (all at stock speeds)

HTPC - For testing of Steam Big Picture Mode (Hopefully from Media Portal 2) - i5-4590S - ASUS H81M-C - 8G DDR3 PC-10666 - Gigabyte GTX1050Ti - Windows 10 Home (64 bit) - xbox360 pad

YouTube channel - My attempt at a PC2 Career - a work in progress! - Trying other other racing content
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Charger, cluck, John Hargreaves

Platform
    XBOX1
    I think there's so many confusing things about that Ginetta driver and the video. Cpcdem posted that video to prove the point that AMS2 is too grippy and too easy in some cases, because a racing driver who actually races that car must know what he's talking about.
    Now, at the beginning of the video the guy is clearly so proud that the car he actually races IRL is in the game with his name on it, and he praises Reiza for having nailed that car. Later in the video, when they rewind to watch the slide again, they switch to chase cam and the other guy says that it looks like a 'racing game' (I suppose he meant rather than a racing sim) and the racing driver says 'It is what it is' followed by a big lol from everyone.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by rich1e I View Post
    I think there's so many confusing things about that Ginetta driver and the video. Cpcdem posted that video to prove the point that AMS2 is too grippy and too easy in some cases, because a racing driver who actually races that car must know what he's talking about.
    Now, at the beginning of the video the guy is clearly so proud that the car he actually races IRL is in the game with his name on it, and he praises Reiza for having nailed that car. Later in the video, when they rewind to watch the slide again, they switch to chase cam and the other guy says that it looks like a 'racing game' (I suppose he meant rather than a racing sim) and the racing driver says 'It is what it is' followed by a big lol from everyone.

Interesting @ 18:15, he was better at the real thing.
    PC Win 10 Home 64bit ASUS Prime Z270-A/i7 7700K 4.5 GHz, 32 GB GSKILL Trident White 3200, EVGA SC GTX 1070 (MSI AfterBurner 109/89/124/425) Oculus Rift CV1 (VR Cover for eyewear)
    Samsung Odyssey G5 27"
    Steam, Origin, Uplay, and Epic (GTsimms)

Primary Fanatec: CSW 2.5, V3 Pedals w/performance kit, R300 w/CSL hub & QR1, McLaren GT3 w/QR1, R330 w/Xbox hub & APMs and Formula V2 w/APMs, Handbrake v.1.5, ClubSport Shifter 1.5 and button caps
    Secondary Wheels: T300 w/T3PA Pro (Sparco Rally and F1), T150 (2x), CSR, & GT3 RS V2 w/CSR pedals

Other wheels used in the past Logitech G25, DFGT (3x), MOMO, and Driving Force (GT3 A-Spec).
    The following user likes this Post: rich1e I

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDad View Post
    Don't tell anyone.....but this is a driver driving his actual car from real life in AMS2

facts vs feelings and all.
    I noticed when I was racing the G40 that that car has a real number plate, where all the others don't and wondered if there was something special about that livery. Not sure his two mates are petrolheads, but hey, it's Youtube.

.. the other guy says that it looks like a 'racing game' (I suppose he meant rather than a racing sim) and the racing driver says 'It is what it is' followed by a big lol from everyone.

Based on what that 'other guy' says in the rest of the video, I wouldn't put too much weight on his opinion one way or the other, but he only said 'this looks like a racing game' when he switched the replay to chase cam. And it is a racing game like all of them are.
    Last edited by John Hargreaves; 11-05-2021 at 16:55.
    i7-7700K/MSI RTX 3080/Win10 64bit/64Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+Beyer Dynamic DT990 Pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/HP Reverb G2/Fanatec CSL wheel + Clubsport V3 pedals/DSD P2 button box

WMD1 + WMD2 Member
    The following user likes this Post: rich1e I

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Would you stop putting your words in other people's mouths please? You see I've been ignoring your insulting posts for months, but no, you must provoke some reaction so you're coming up with this now.
    No, I did not want to prove that AMS2 is too gripy or too easy or anything like that, and I frankly do not know if it is or not. But I've read so many times here from experts who like PCARS3, that AMS2 is a lot more difficult than real life and when I saw this video from a person that has raced this car in real life and compared it to the sim, I thought this is fitting to the discussion since it offers a different opinion. Now I have absolutely no idea if this guy is a payed shill from Reiza, or he is lying, or he is absolutely right, or he is just not experienced enough to judge reality vs sim and I also do not know where the truth lies, I can only speculate. But since we have so many experts here who claim to know the absolute truth about AMS2 being a sim "for knuckleheads" who want a sim much more difficult than real life, I thought I'd post a different "expert" opinion as well.
    Last edited by cpcdem; 11-05-2021 at 17:38.

Platform
    PC
    Well whoever posted the video thanks, I enjoyed watching it. We ain't never going to cure the 'simracer's argument', it's been going around since long into the last century. Surely we can disagree without going to war though.
    i7-7700K/MSI RTX 3080/Win10 64bit/64Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+Beyer Dynamic DT990 Pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/HP Reverb G2/Fanatec CSL wheel + Clubsport V3 pedals/DSD P2 button box

WMD1 + WMD2 Member
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by cpcdem View Post
    Would you stop putting your words in other people's mouths please? You see I've been ignoring your insulting posts for months, but no, you must provoke some reaction so you're coming up with this now.
    No, I did not want to prove that AMS2 is too gripy or too easy or anything like that, and I frankly do not know if it is or not. But I've read so many times here from experts who like PCARS3, that AMS2 is a lot more difficult than real life and when I saw this video from a person that has raced this car in real life and compared it to the sim, I thought this is fitting to the discussion since it offers a different opinion. Now I have absolutely no idea if this guy is a payed shill from Reiza, or he is lying, or he is absolutely right, or he is just not experienced enough to judge reality vs sim and I also do not know where the truth lies, I can only speculate. But since we have so many experts here who claim to know the absolute truth about AMS2 being a sim "for knuckleheads" who want a sim much more difficult than real life, I thought I'd post a different "expert" opinion as well.
    First off, I have never insulted you, even if you keep claiming this nonsense. I'm not trying to put words in your mouth, I'm not even criticising you, the point was something different.
    GTsimms says the game is 'artificially' difficult on the limit. You disagree and say that parts of the internet think the opposite is the case. Then you post a video of a Ginetta driver who says he wouldn't be able to catch that slide. To me the context is clear and as I said, it's fine, it wasn't about you.

Edit:
    John, it isn't war if people speak their mind. Sometimes a little storm is needed to 'clean the air'. it's not healthy if everyone keep their gripes for them. If there is something that bothers you, you have to speak up.
    Disagreement is vital in discussions, otherwise you have conformity, which is the beginning of echo chambers which limit the horizon for everyone.
    Last edited by rich1e I; 11-05-2021 at 18:28.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: BigDad, John Hargreaves