Page 165 of 211 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 2108

Thread: Automobilista 2

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusN View Post
    I absolutely love AMS2. Only thing keeping me from completely replacing PC2 is it doesn't have all cars and tracks form PC2. On the other hand it has it's own unique ones. And given the choice between ACC an AMS2 I'd pick the latter each and every time. Yes ACC is deeper in some ways, but it's a two trick(class) pony which frankly bored me to bits with the GT3 server overload in PC2 already. Hence it's been untouched the last few months(unlike AMS2, PC2, PC3 , AC(modding!), and rFactor 2 and guilty pleasure Wreckfest)
    I try ACC but at the end im really not a fan of GT3 cars.

Funny thing is i love the ferrari 488 GTE car in pcars 2.

And this i agree the track list and features of AMS 2 are great and i didn't have a problem with, its just the overall car list.
    Last edited by Chikane; 08-05-2021 at 16:33.
    I Driven My Beloved P1 GTR in PCARS 2 More Miles Then You Have Driven Every Car From Every Racing Game You Have Ever Played

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hargreaves View Post
    There are some really good cars in AMS2, don't judge the whole game just on one car. There is a lot to enjoy and the game has picked up criticism from 'hardcore simracers' as being too easy and too planted, so it may be closer to what you are looking for in a sim than you think. I barely drive the Camaro so I can't comment on that one.
    It's not just 1 vehicle btw.
    PC Win 10 Home 64bit ASUS Prime Z270-A/i7 7700K 4.5 GHz, 32 GB GSKILL Trident White 3200, EVGA SC GTX 1070 (MSI AfterBurner 109/89/124/425) Oculus Rift CV1 (VR Cover for eyewear)
    Monitor LG 29" Ultrawide 2560x1080
    Steam, Origin, Uplay, and Epic (GTsimms)

Primary Fanatec: CSW 2.5, V3 Pedals w/performance kit, R300 w/CSL hub, R330 w/Xbox hub & APMs and Formula V2 w/APMs, Handbrake v.1.5, and button caps
    Secondary Wheels: T300 w/T3PA Pro (Sparco Rally and F1), T150 (2x), CSR, & GT3 RS V2 w/CSR pedals

Other wheels used in the past Logitech G25, DFGT (3x), MOMO, and Driving Force (GT3 A-Spec).
    The following user likes this Post: John Hargreaves

Platform
    PC
    To be honest the car list is one of the best things about AMS2 for me, the sheer volume of historic race cars and tracks means there is plenty of fun to be had for me.
    Project Cars 3 Content List: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...and-Discussion
    Xbox: tankbuster621 Steam: Tank621 Playstation: Tankbuster621

Platform
    PC
    Well, if you guys enjoy then let it be. But, my thoughts stand the game needs significantly more work. They are not drivable like real vehicles. They are unnatural on the limits of tire grip and are impossible to recover beyond the limits of grip.

But, if that's what sim racing has come to then enjoy sim hard and where every has a professional opinion.
    PC Win 10 Home 64bit ASUS Prime Z270-A/i7 7700K 4.5 GHz, 32 GB GSKILL Trident White 3200, EVGA SC GTX 1070 (MSI AfterBurner 109/89/124/425) Oculus Rift CV1 (VR Cover for eyewear)
    Monitor LG 29" Ultrawide 2560x1080
    Steam, Origin, Uplay, and Epic (GTsimms)

Primary Fanatec: CSW 2.5, V3 Pedals w/performance kit, R300 w/CSL hub, R330 w/Xbox hub & APMs and Formula V2 w/APMs, Handbrake v.1.5, and button caps
    Secondary Wheels: T300 w/T3PA Pro (Sparco Rally and F1), T150 (2x), CSR, & GT3 RS V2 w/CSR pedals

Other wheels used in the past Logitech G25, DFGT (3x), MOMO, and Driving Force (GT3 A-Spec).

Platform
    PC
    All in all it is a matter of taste. This differs from person to person. I play PC2, and now PC3, AMS2 and RaceRoom and occasionally AC & ACC.
    All have their cons and pro’s. For looks and content I play PC2 still the most of them all.
    Steam: Bull Shark CPU: Intel i7 8700k 6 cores @ 4.9 Ghz | RAM: 16GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 @ 3000 Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB Mobo: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | OS: Win 10 x64 | Screen:Triple IIyama PROLITE XUB2792QSU-B1 7680x1440 | Controller:Fanatec CSW v2.5, ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5, CSL Elite pedals & loadcell brake| Misc: Oculus Rift , Simlab GT1 EVO Rig , Wife for serving Coffee and Beer.

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by GTsimms View Post
    Well, if you guys enjoy then let it be. But, my thoughts stand the game needs significantly more work. They are not drivable like real vehicles. They are unnatural on the limits of tire grip and are impossible to recover beyond the limits of grip.

But, if that's what sim racing has come to then enjoy sim hard and where every has a professional opinion.
    AMS2 is being criticized by many for the exact opposite, that cars are too planted and impossible to spin. And I think this was true for many cars, before the recent adjustments to the differential, but now if you push too much, you can certainly spin them. But in order to do something "impossible to recover" with most cars at least, you need to either try hard to do it on purpose, or just make a big mistake. For most cars at least, because there should definitely be some others that are still simply wrong. At least this is my opinion.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: MaximusN, Rober

The Netherlands, close enough to enjoy the sounds of the TT-circuit
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by cpcdem View Post
    AMS2 is being criticized by many for the exact opposite, that cars are too planted and impossible to spin. And I think this was true for many cars, before the recent adjustments to the differential, but now if you push too much, you can certainly spin them. But in order to do something "impossible to recover" with most cars at least, you need to either try hard to do it on purpose, or just make a big mistake. For most cars at least, because there should definitely be some others that are still simply wrong. At least this is my opinion.
    Indeed, most cars I like are not hard to correct at all. Cars like the Porsche 962 Short Tail are pretty easy to drive(with my driving style at least) at 100% boost even using an H-shifter (although I tend to shift clutchless which I don't always get right)
    "What we tweeted was a factual description of events. No need to speculate on this"
    DD1, Fanatec Universal Hub, SQ V1.5 Shifter, CS Handbrake V1.5 , V3 pedals, 3090 iChill x4, 3900X, Samsung 49" G9/Vive, Denon AVC-X3700H

/// MaximusDoriftus(Steam)
    The following user likes this Post: cpcdem

Platform
    PC
    I am looking forward to trying out ams and other Sims when my pc arrives. Seven weeks to go...
    Ryzen9 5900x, rtx3090, reverb G2, Sim Labs GT1 evo rig, Fanatec DD2, Shifter, v3 pedals, Mclaren Gt3 rim, Sparco Grid q seat.
    Join stoopid time trial challenges for satisfaction https://www.stoopidchallenges.com
    The following user likes this Post: John Hargreaves

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaskarspants View Post
    I am looking forward to trying out ams and other Sims when my pc arrives. Seven weeks to go...
    Nice.. good things to come. AMS2 is great, at least I have a great time with it. Whether it is a sim or whatever. I like it, but you should take a look at RaceRoom as well. Great racer as well.
    Steam: Bull Shark CPU: Intel i7 8700k 6 cores @ 4.9 Ghz | RAM: 16GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 @ 3000 Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB Mobo: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | OS: Win 10 x64 | Screen:Triple IIyama PROLITE XUB2792QSU-B1 7680x1440 | Controller:Fanatec CSW v2.5, ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5, CSL Elite pedals & loadcell brake| Misc: Oculus Rift , Simlab GT1 EVO Rig , Wife for serving Coffee and Beer.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: John Hargreaves, Zaskarspants

Platform
    PC
    Anyone that has tried PC2 and AMS2 back to back on a DD wheel can say that they are 2 completely different sims, I get no intuitive FFB from PC2 at all, with AMS2 everything feels connected, take the Ginetta G40 out for a spin, that car is so much fun to drive on the limit and be able to control it on the limit it's insane!
    'Racers Without Borders'
    http://rwbracing.club/
    https://www.rwbracing.club/events/
    Discord rwbracing.club/discord
    Commodore 64, 64K RAM, Tape Drive, Grundig TV. Overclocked ;-)