Page 62 of 66 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: PCars 3/Revolution Content: Teases, Speculation and Discussion

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    And because one of the reasons for such a long wait is merger with EA, I must say : shame on you EA! That is not a good start.
    Say what?
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

DIY rig walk-through :

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nd-walkthrough

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Read the post linked by Tank621, and then go to link hidden under "here’s that news."

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinnsash View Post
    Read the post linked by Tank621, and then go to link hidden under "here’s that news."
    I must be missing something here... what exactly are you trying to blame EA for?
    Savoury69 - Fanatec CSLE-PS4/ClubSport F1 2018 LE Rim + Podium APM/ClubSport V3 Pedals + Brake Performance Kit - PS5 Digital - Saor Alba

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Under the pointed link and entire context of the phrase - we are delayed because of the news -> and then EA website opens
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210226_100432.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	117.3 KB 
ID:	283974

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Under the pointed link and entire context of the phrase - we are delayed because of the news -> and then EA website opens
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210226_100432.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	117.3 KB 
ID:	283974
    So what do you think was delayed... the latest blog or the DLC?

I don't think anyone can garner anything of worth from that rather ambiguous comment tbh... if anything it merely implies that no-one at SMS has had the time to play Project CARS... that's what it says after all.

Regardless, how could any delays in communication or content release be considered EA's fault?
    Savoury69 - Fanatec CSLE-PS4/ClubSport F1 2018 LE Rim + Podium APM/ClubSport V3 Pedals + Brake Performance Kit - PS5 Digital - Saor Alba
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    DLC. Unfortunately I am an adult and I do work. In my career, I have been in two companies that were buying other, smaller companies. I know from experience, that such situation turns every thing upside down and everyday priorities (like new DLC) become 3rd or 4th in queue because:
    - there are tons of paperwork to prepare for the buyer
    - there are many time consuming meetings
    - everyone fears of being fired and many people are fired - there are many sick leaves and other absences which makes everything slower
    - there are transfers of employees between companies to know the procedures of the other company
    - all procedures are changed and aligned and that is the priority

And this happens in all departments often with huge decrease in final production.

So it could be my experience, that made me interpret this news in a wrong way, but it could also be my experience, that made me interpret it right - especially with the emot at the end.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    DLC. Unfortunately I am an adult and I do work. In my career, I have been in two companies that were buying other, smaller companies. I know from experience, that such situation turns every thing upside down and everyday priorities (like new DLC) become 3rd or 4th in queue because:
    - there are tons of paperwork to prepare for the buyer
    - there are many time consuming meetings
    - everyone fears of being fired and many people are fired - there are many sick leaves and other absences which makes everything slower
    - there are transfers of employees between companies to know the procedures of the other company
    - all procedures are changed and aligned and that is the priority

And this happens in all departments often with huge decrease in final production.

So it could be my experience, that made me interpret this news in a wrong way, but it could also be my experience, that made me interpret it right - especially with the emot at the end.
    I fully understand the potential slowdowns and procedural issues during a business takeover... what I don't understand is how you come to think that any of the things you listed could be EA's fault.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Because author of the post from SMS wrote that? We've been out because of... EA, it is clearly stated in the screen I've posted

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Because author of the post from SMS wrote that? We've been out because of... EA, it is clearly stated in the screen I've posted
    And you somehow take from that statement, that the release date of the DLC was delayed by EA?

I don't, not at all.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    OK, got it

Changing topic, anybody knows if after DLC game will still have devs support in terms of patches for bugs?