Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xbox one Fanatec question

Platform
    PC
    Does your XBox have the latest operating system patches installed?
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1 for games - RME ADI-2 DAC FS + Hifiman Ananda for music | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen Iiyama ProLite E2607WS 1920 x 1200 |

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    Teach how to think, not what to think

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I have the same problem. I have the Fanatec DD2 wheel base, and cannot get it to recognize it as anything other that a generic Xbox wheel, or the trustmaster. And when I try to use the wheel... HOLLY COW it is messed up... the feedback clips all over the place and is trying to break my thumbs off... even with the FF turned all the way down.
    (I've got this working just fine on my XBOX with F1-2018 and and Dirt 2.0)

HELP - Bought project cars just so I could do the Go karts LOL

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrider1883 View Post
    No still shows Thrustmaster.
    I have the same problem. I bought a Formula V2 wheel for my Fanatec CSW V2 base and tried to play Project Cars 2 with it for the first time today. The wheel felt very odd and way too stiff from where I remember it when I was using my GT2 rim. Adjusted FFB on the rim itself but it felt like nothing changed. Went into game settings and that's where I saw it was saying I had a Thrustmaster Xbox One wheel.
    Xbox 1 X - Fanatec CSW V2 wheel - Fanatec V3 pedals

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Here's what I'm talking about. It's recognizing one rim and not the other. And I have no idea why the pics are sideways.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200120_224309 - Copy.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	194.7 KB 
ID:	277568Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200120_224714 - Copy.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	221.3 KB 
ID:	277569
    Xbox 1 X - Fanatec CSW V2 wheel - Fanatec V3 pedals

Rookie
    Platform
    XBOX1 X

Unhappy DD1 fanatec PC2 issue

Quote Originally Posted by Jezza819 View Post
    I have the same problem. I bought a Formula V2 wheel for my Fanatec CSW V2 base and tried to play Project Cars 2 with it for the first time today. The wheel felt very odd and way too stiff from where I remember it when I was using my GT2 rim. Adjusted FFB on the rim itself but it felt like nothing changed. Went into game settings and that's where I saw it was saying I had a Thrustmaster Xbox One wheel.
    Same exact issue here, Xbox one X with fanatec DD1 with the new Porsche wheel/universal hub/button box.
    All fanatec cables, updates to base, wheel, pedals and Xbox one up to date. What a disaster, can only play 2018 F1 and Forza correctly. I thought maybe they had to catch up to the DD fanatec but itís almost unusable and certainly not what you expect for $1k!

Any fixes out there? I even had to send mine back and they said they bench tested everything after a bad telephone jack for the pedals out of the box..

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Hi all, I have also some problems with my Fanatec DD2 base and formula V2 Wheel. It is just impossible to drive.
    My formula V2 Wheel is not recognised, it says that I have a Thrustmaster base...while I have a DD2...
    With Karting, it is just impossible to drive, there are enormous shocks at already 10mph... Can't do anything except break my arms... On other cars, it is also very difficult... What's going on there...

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezza819 View Post
    Here's what I'm talking about. It's recognizing one rim and not the other. And I have no idea why the pics are sideways.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200120_224309 - Copy.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	194.7 KB 
ID:	277568Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200120_224714 - Copy.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	221.3 KB 
ID:	277569
    Exactly my problem. Thought it was me but I have the exact same configuration, CWS wheelbase 2.5, and the Formula V2 is not recognised.
    Fanatec CSW v2.5, Clubsport Pedals v3, Clubsport Shifter SQ V1.5, Xbox One X 1, PC

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Does anyone has a setup which works for Fanatec wheels on Xbox one ? That's a shame I can't play this game. Where is the support ????

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by RemiKimi View Post
    Does anyone has a setup which works for Fanatec wheels on Xbox one ? That's a shame I can't play this game. Where is the support ????
    Seems to be problems all round. I've got a lot of problems with my Logitech G29 on PCars 2 on Xbox. Uncontrollable shaking. I was looking to see if a Fanatec setup would be better. So far, doesn't seem hopeful.
    Wheel setup - Fanatec CSW V2.5 / Fanatec Formula V2 / Fanatec ClubSport V3 Pedals / GT Omega Pro Sim - Games - ACC / F1 2020 / PCars 2

Fantastic place to find F1 2019 / F1 2020 / ACC Car Setups