Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: PopsRacer FFB - New custom FFB file for Project Cars 2

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC

PopsRacer FFB - New custom FFB file for Project Cars 2

PopsRacer v2021.05.23

V2021.05.23 FFB
    A low-speed shake reduction has been implemented due to the added forces from the LSFB the dynamic tire calculations needed to be weakened at very low speed. This only filters out the wheel shake between 0 and 5kph (3mph).

A 2nd version for T300 wheels is include. The 2nd version for the T300 doesn’t filter out as much detail (basically it is exactly the same as Logitech’s version, but w the T300’s Deadzone setting)

V2021.05.23 Corner Names
    Corrected Bathurst to work properly
    Added v2021.05.23

Brno-GP

Dubai_Autodrome-Club

Dubai_Autodrome-GP

Dubai_Autodrome-International

Dubai_Autodrome-National

Complete Track Names list (36 track w names)

https://dl.orangedox.com/5IqnwrGLO9LBOezujA

----------------------------------------------------

PopsRacer v2021.05.15 is now released for the public.

A much better description and how to use the new features are is available in the PDF. This one really connects you to the road!

Kerbs are adjusted by USER variable inside the FFB text file (I'm running out of in-game sliders).
    Tone is now Low-Speed Force Boost (LSFB).
    FX now allows the user to decide the balance between tire patch (0 zero) and tire carcass (100) and anything in-between.
    The overall wheel force has been rebalanced. This allows the LSFB to balance the feel of the steering/grip very similar to ACC and RF2.
    Engine volume is now a USER variable inside the FFB text file.

https://dl.orangedox.com/do3F9b0XRPmMIndNAP

Version V02.14.2021 is now released for the public

Hi Coffee Backers & online friends,
    Thank you for all the positive feedback and suggestions. Here's the update that includes what I was hinting at doing. The engine FX will now be set by adjusting a user variable in the text file. Engine FX is at 0 by default. The*center boost strength is now controlled by the TONE slider. The center boost is a percent (%) over the normal volume strength. A good starting point might be a TONE of 10 or 15. I seem to typically have mine at about TONE 20. It feels pretty natural to me and the*same from the feedback from some of you. Some cars may need more or less and everyone's tastes are different. Of course,*some wheelbases cannot sustain the added forces and start clipping. There will always be a compromise depending on what you have. My mid-level wheelbase to DD should be able to handle this without any notable clipping. All racing games have clipping. Other games just do not show the histogram, etc. If this is a problem for your wheel, keep the TONE as low as possible. A TONE value of 0 will not*add any forces at the center.*
    Here's a list or summary of the recent changes:

* The curbs (kerbs) are now driven by the wheel physics. This is still adjustable with the FX game slider. My default FX setting is 30.
    * The engine FX is off by default but can be adjusted by the USER VARIABLES in the text file. (ENGINE_VOLUME 0) My default setting is 30.
    * The TONE slider now controls the center wheel boost. My default setting is 20.
    * The steering torque has been rebalanced to give FWD and RWD more steering detail; oversteer, torque-pull, etc. More natural unboosted center feel and snap to center. All of this is physics driven.
    * The road detail through the GAIN slider has been adjusted to give better road detail.
    * To give the most feedback, ABS TC and SC feel by default is left as the full raw feel of the tires. To change this, increase the USER VARIABLES below to adjust the reduction on ABS. (ABSTCSC 0.0) change this somewhere between 0.0 to 1.0. This will reduce some minimal feel of the tires to take away most of the ABS pulsing some of you might dislike.*

Wishing you all the best!
    PopsRacer

Version v12.21.2020 please read the instruction for the NEW usage of the in-game FFB slider settings!

This release marks 9 months that I have been working on this. This has evolved so many times. This time all the FFB are coming from the game engine's physics. With this updated custom FFB, PopsRacer FFB v12.21.2020 the real tire physics can now be felt through your wheelbase! This custom FFB is my love letter to Project Cars 2. What a fantastic and ambitious simulation. SMS, you really did have the physics very good, but what had been missing is a proper FFB (and sometimes car setup tweaks ie- geared LSD). This custom FFB now is using the real-time finite element simulation of SETA tire carcass and SETA tire tread patch. It really brings this game’s physics to life – to our wheelbases! As always you can feel the amazing car chassis simulated, but now you will be able to feel the tires load up, the tire treads flexing, and feel the limit of the tires. You’ll know the difference between cold tires and warm tires - all of this feedback, through your wheelbase. Yes, you really do feel connected.

The current configuration and usage now uses the GAIN slider to control the amount of physics-based road detail. The VOLUME slider controls the amount of steering force coming through the wheel. Each car will need to be set a little differently. I’d highly recommend assigning/binding buttons on your wheel to increase or decrease the volume while driving. Both of these slider controls are pure physics coming to our wheelbases. There is so much information coming from the game that this needed to be reduced back to an acceptable level. It really feels amazing!

To add more immersion, the TONE slider controls the amount of engine FX coming to your wheel. This has been unchanged in my FFB for a while. The FX slider only controls the added kerb (curb) strength. The added sharpness is nice, but some may prefer this set to zero as the GAIN slider for the road detail picks up a lot of these fine details.

My current in-game settings on my Fanatec CSW V2.5 are:
    GAIN 30
    VOLUME 50 * This changes per car that you are driving. Ex - McLaren GT3 I set it to 40.
    TON 30
    FX 30

My Fanatec wheelbase settings are:
    SEN Auto
    FF 100
    SHO 000
    ABS 000
    DRI OFF
    FOR 100
    SPR OFF
    DPR 50
    FEI 020 * Change this on your wheel if you want more/less sharper feedback
    Please spread the word. Race online, setup leagues, make videos about it, tell everyone, and please support the PCars 2 community! Keep additional content coming!
    SMS, Reiza, Codemasters, and even modders... I will gladly pay for added DLC.

Cheers!
    PopsRacer

This is my pride and joy! Please don't let this SIM die!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all the pretend racers out there, I too am very disappointed by the surprise announcement about the Project Cars 3 non-simulator. It's not a total surprise as the simulation side of things has been transferred to Reiza Studios and its Automobilista 2 game (AMS2). I really just hope that Reiza and SMS would keep updating PCars2 w/ downloadable car and track content. Could you imagine a Reiza Track pack? Anyway, Project Cars 2 still has a special place in my heart and brings much more interest to me and my pretend racing hobby as the cars and tracks appeal much higher to me than AMS2. And now with my release of revised FFB files combined from SMS, Hugo Vai, and Christiaan Pures FFB I've developed a new hybrid FFB that IMHO rivals all other sim games. I was on a mission w/ Christiaan’s FFB v1.06 to make a list of all the FFB settings that brought the best out of every car (most cars). I was enjoying v1.06 immensely, but realized every car was so different. Every car would need a cheat sheet or a couple of practice laps before any race to get the feel it needed. This was the case with every FFB out there.

About a month or so ago I revisited the forums and found Christiaan’s 2.0 Beta 1 file. I quickly loaded this up and was blown away. All cars were within range of each other w/ their feel. The histogram bar graphs were now subdued. The cars felt great even without added FX. I did miss the added FX that wasn’t in his Beta release and it seems Christiaan has had some bad luck w/ his hardware so I decide to look into the others FFB files to help accelerate something that I really enjoyed racing. I tested the SMS original pure FFB and was surprised how decent that really was. It wasn’t strong or abrupt, but worked by giving the necessary feels. I decided to combine what I could tell to be the best, at the moment, into my PopsRacerFFB file. This was the first time I ever tried to make a custom FFB. I decided to change a few things. No longer is TONE the way the car’s grip-slip feels back to your wheel. IMO that was ridiculous and was convoluted. I always wondered, “shouldn’t you get into a pretend car and shouldn’t it feel like the pretend car you are driving” only to change the strength of the FFB to your wheel and your preference. Anyways, TONE is now the FFB strength of the engine vibrations (an added FX controlled by the TONE 0-100 setting). The engine vibrations are borrowed from Hugo Vai’s FFB file w/ some tweaks, of course. Like I mentioned, the magic really happened in Christiaan’s simplified 2.0 Beta 1. This let me realize that the true forces in the game where all there. Not perfect, but all there and very good. The physics of the tire and rack where great, but the amount of grip loss was Project Cars 2 major flaw (and sometimes curbs). I kept experimenting using the simple Notepad editor. I don’t even know if the FFB variables are documented anywhere, but I think I’ve come up with something very special. I hope this helps keep interest in racing Project Cars 2. I’ve been working on this for the past month+, when I can. The curbs feel like curbs. The road scrubbing really scrubs, and the wheels locking up feels really great. You can still feel elevation changes. It’s the best I’ve felt in any game. Nothing is perfect and nothing is ever done, but I think I’ve added some longevity to this game over AC, ACC, AMS2, RF2, and RRE. Long live Project Cars 2! And I still have a glimmer of hope SMS does justice on PCars3 and improves on the simulation side of things.

My test wheel has only been on my Fanatec Club Sport v2.5 wheel base. I’ve documented this in the txt file, but will relist my current settings on my wheel here:
    • SEN Auto
    • FF 100
    • SHO 000 ### I don't believe PCars2 uses this function
    • ABS 000 ### I don't believe PCars2 uses this function
    • DRI OFF
    • FOR 100
    • SPR OFF
    • DPR OFF
    • FEI 030 ### Increase this on your wheel if you want more/less sharper feedback

My PCars2 settings are the following: 07.30.2020
    • Flavor CUSTOM # of course ��
    • GAIN 100 # Gives the most headroom
    • VOLUME 50 # Configure 2 buttons on your wheel + and – to change on the fly.
    • TONE 45 # Engine FX strength
    • FX 33 # Road feel FX strength
    • Menu Spring 0

Once you setup the games settings the only thing I seem to have to tinker with is the strength (VOLUME) of the FFB per car. They are all mostly within a small range (usually 30 – 50) per car class. My base settings as stated above work great for me and my wheel base. Assign buttons to increase or decrease the VOLUME and off you go. Your wheel base and your tastes will very. IMHO the GT1, GT3, GT4, and Prototype cars never felt this good. Help me make this better. Feedback or tweaks to the file to make a true community collaboration would be wonderful. I’m very curious what this feels like on other wheels makes.

Let’s keep hope for the best racing sim. Please spread the word. Social media isn’t what I know best.

All the best,
    PopsRacer (aka Goonchy) --- And yes, I do have YouTube Channel (PCARS2 stuff only)
    ------
    Version V07.10.2020 has been posted. Minor update w/ intention to help more people out.
    Version V07.30.2020 in honor of PCars3 YT reveal.... Keeping my fingers crossed!
    Last edited by goonchy; 24-05-2021 at 02:05.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    100's of late midnight hours have been poured into this by me -- PopsRacer. Please donate and buy me a cup of coffee. New improvements being tested -- I truly could use a cup of Joe (coffee)! Thank you for your positive feedback!
    https://www.buymeacoffee.com/PopsRacer

PopsRacer FFB v02.14.2021 - SETA+KERBS+C-BOOST (all wheelbases)
    Read the instruction on the new in-game slider usage in the #1 post of this thread.
    https://dl.orangedox.com/lNYyYXEydCOyl4yPEC

PopsRacer FFB v12.21.2020 - SETA real tire physics (all wheelbase) - Logitech G, Thrustmaster T300RS, Midrange to DD wheelbases
    Read the instruction on the new in-game slider usage in the #1 post of this thread. Gain now sets the amount of road detail coming through your wheel.

https://dl.orangedox.com/1Gl9MB3W7RMC4PMVeg

PopsRacer FFB v11.13.2020.C - Full SETA+Rack (all wheelbases) - Logitech G, Thrustmaster T300RS, Midrange to DD wheelbases
    This update fixes the steering lock.

I'd also like to point out that if you are experiencing "too much" detail in the FFB through the FX or normal FFB you may want to change the frequency at which PC2 outputs to your wheelbase. Some of the lower end wheels with gears, etc may get rattly or noisy. You can do this by adding the LAUNCH OPTIONS in the PC2's Steam Property. The maximum is 600Hz. I've set mine to:

-ffb 600

Which seems to give even more detail to my wheel. It may be a placebo affect, but lowering it does smoothen potential roughness out in my brief testing. You can experiment with something lower like:

-ffb100

Best regards,
    PopsRacer

https://dl.orangedox.com/OB02dE1xWeUEf5b96v

PopsRacer FFB v11.13.2020 - Full SETA+Rack (all wheelbases) - Logitech G, Thrustmaster T300RS, Midrange to DD wheelbases
    https://dl.orangedox.com/EsLgSB3hdPKcNsHpkL
    * It's been a while since I've updated the forums. Here's the next milestone in PC2 FFB development. More fine-tuning going on and added advancements, but this is a good candidate for a public update. I hope you enjoy it!

PopsRacer FFB v09.25.2020 Logitech:
    https://dl.orangedox.com/7lUFXAQ8YQ4R4Vg1eP

PopsRacer FFB v09.25.2020 Thrustmaster T300RS:
    https://dl.orangedox.com/NSQ3SrpOsHPbgXqa0a

***All donations for 2020 will be given to charity to help research childhood cancer. Please donate if you can.
    ***Please donate to my Coffee club or donate directly.
    https://www.alexslemonade.org/

----v09.20.202---- Lots of changes in this file. I'd say this is a major version change
    *** This version seems to work best for mid to high-end wheelbase and adds the most features and FFB.

https://dl.orangedox.com/0zf7RmH6yOV43qIWe7

GOOD NEWS:
    This is a major release. This could very well include lots of bugs and errors, but I've put in another 20+ hours into this since the last release and wanted to get this out. This included two late night 2 am sleep deprived programming and testing expeditions. This release includes tire forces that have been ignored and lost from the old documentation WDM days. Yes, now we can feel the tires flex and deform and because of this the tire scrubbing, curbing, and breaking are even better. The ease at which I can feel the curbs or brick curbing on Red Bull is even more impressive! There is a 50/50 split between the normal true tire rack and the new tire forces. No scaling of the forces is used or needed.

This release now includes a configurator system. You can now make this FFB fit your tastes and your wheel. Default values are included if you don't want to go through it. If you've done the Deadzone change you can read through the descriptions and change the 11 questions towards the beginning of the TXT file. It's really not hard. For example, if you wanted to change the Kerb force change variable #10 to 1 (strong), 2 (medium), or 3 (hard). The description of what it does is simplified and changed after you save the TXT file and restart the game. Yes, this is very crude, but it is effective. Change it, save it, and enjoy YOUR customized ZEN version of this FFB.

# [10] ####################################################
    (Kerb_Bump_Zen 2) ### <---CHANGE THIS HERE
    ### 1= Strong, 2= Medium [Pops Default], 3= Light
    ### Description: Strength of the curb FX.

BAD NEWS:
    The bad news is some road cars still have #$% ABS. If someone knows how to filter this from the FFB please help me! I am no programming expert. The other bad news is that the Deadzone is problematic for Logitech wheels. Enter your values manually or if someone has a universal solution please help me implement this. I am not a programming expert. The PC2 community will thank you!

I really hope you enjoy this. The new feel to me has been very impressive and is what SMS had been trying to implement but their FFB wasn't strong enough. In my file and my wheel I can run this at a 1.0 scaling and it still feels amazing and strong enough on my Club Sport v2.5.

----v09.16.202---- Scaled Output down to 1.0, speed enhanced scrubbing, speed enhanced curbs, ZEN 1-2-3 (user choice selectable).

https://dl.orangedox.com/8yEJO6wqoKWPh0sNnv

Zen #2 is included in this download. Change the ZEN variable in the FFB TXT file to a higher output #1, #2, or #3 for a smoother output. This is all dependant on your wheelbase and your preference. Engine vibes have been tweaked in each one, along with road and curb feel, and RPM cut-off ranges. Feedback would be greatly appreciated. ***You will need to restart the game each time you change this variable - 1, 2, 3.

#####################################################
    (Zen 2) ### <---CHANGE THIS HERE

Deadzone input is still part of this FFB.

You will need to increase your VOLUME even more. This is more PURE to the game and it makes a lot of sense when you try this. Remember it is just a number. If it is not clipping your will be getting a clear signal from the PC2.

-----v08.26.2020----- Deadzone fix is now included in one file.
    https://dl.orangedox.com/BNA8RkrklCTiO9d6xn

For the FFB the main improvements are mild but noticeable. The road feel has been slightly increased, brake locking feel has been slightly decreased, and the snap oversteer has been mostly eliminated to help balance the whole driving feel to be an even more natural and intuitive experience.

We are back to just one FFB file. No need to discriminate between low, mid-level, or high-end wheelbases. Deadzone is now included in just one file with a simple input method you need to change in the FFB TXT file (see highlighted numeric value below). This is located towards the top of the TXT file and changing this value will improve your wheelbase's deadzone. For example, my Fanatec Club Sport v2.5 feels great at a setting of 0.7 or almost 1.0 (1.0% deadzone... I'm still playing with my value). Your mileage may vary. I would even try adding a small deadzone value for DD wheels. Please read the TXT file for other examples to match your wheelbase. In my engineering experience, all motors have some play in them even if it is very small. This would be part of the deadzone equation we are working within a FFB scenario. Along with my whole FFB file, the deadzone has helped improve the FFB to another level!

Please donate to help support my efforts. As a thank you when you buy me a cup of coffee you will receive the latest FFB link before everyone else does.
    Thank you

############# ENTER YOUR DEADZONE HERE ##############

(DEADZONE 0.0) ### change this to the deadzone % percentage of your wheel.

-----v07.30.2020-----I need some coffee early release. Early release because of the new PCars3 game play videos on You Tube today. Amazing and more natural FFB, road FX have been massaged to a more natural feel, curbs have been given the gift-of-life through FFB FX. IT IS AMAZING!!! I truly think PC2 will still hold it's own against PC3 and even AMS2 for a long while with the FFB.

***Engine FX is still on the TONE 0-100 scale. Please post your wheel base, FFB version, and your settings to help other find the right personal FFB for them.

Btw- After you click the link below the Download button will be on the upper right corner of the Orangedox page.

----------------------------------------User Setting Examples---------------------------
    To help some get started with their wheelbase I'm adding a PDF chart w/ some example settings others here on the forum have submitted.
    https://dl.orangedox.com/SXXD10qNe2iqFn2UAF
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----v07.30.2020-----
    DropBox link to the file is here (For belt driven and Direct Drive wheels):
    https://dl.orangedox.com/Yni6cW
    DropBox link to the same file, but with dead-zone tightening (Use on Logitech wheels and other gear driven wheels):
    https://dl.orangedox.com/UOKIeS

-----v07.10.2020----- Reduced the amount of engine FX. This will allow better success for those that keep their TONE as it was.
    https://dl.orangedox.com/ueOsGG
    DropBox link to the same file, but with dead-zone tightening (Use on Logitech wheels and other gear driven wheels):
    https://dl.orangedox.com/ElKW8W

-----v06.15.2020----- Original release
    https://dl.orangedox.com/HWvhCX
    https://dl.orangedox.com/deadzone-tightened

100's of late midnight hours have been poured into this by me. Please donate and buy me a cup of coffee. I really could use a cup of Joe! Thank you for your positive feedback!

All COFFEE donations for 2020 will be given to help fight childhood cancer along with mine and my families personal donation to this cause. This will be through Alex's Lemonade Stand as brought to all sim racers attention by MoonieGT. Please follow his YouTube channel at
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8Z...5E-3_ZraGOYR2A

A live fundraiser will be held on 09-19-2020 (This Saturday). Please donate directly or through my link. If you donate directly to Alexa's Lemonade Stand just message me with your email and you will be a coffee donator and receive the latest updates before the forum post.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDh_AzCdNKY

Thank you!
    Pops

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SETUP TIPS FOR EVERYONE TO START-OFF ON THIS FFB FILE:
    1) Bind buttons on your wheel or keyboard or button box to + and - the Volume in the game. Each car needs a slight tweak of the Volume.
    2) Setup the games FF starting values to:

Gain = 100
    Volume = 30 (starting point)
    TONE = 0
    FX = 0

3) Drive your favorite car and track. I'd suggest a GT/Race car and not a street car. Use PC2's default car setups Loose or Stable.
    4) Tweak the Volume to a comfortable feel where you love the feel.
    5) Pause the game and slowly increase the FX to 5, 10, 15, 20, etc. This will help you to find out your preference of FX.
    6) After you like the FX do the same thing for TONE. Pause the game and slowly increase the TONE (this is now the engine FX).... Do the same thing and slowly increase its value in the game. Engine FX will probably be kept off or super low by most people.

Once you have your TONE and FX to your liking you can "set it and forget it". That stays the same w/ all cars. I've found that the volume will need adjusting when jumping into different cars.

Posting your values for your particular wheel may help others that like the same feel or at least give them a good baseline starting point.

Thanks again,
    PopsRacer
    Last edited by goonchy; 15-02-2021 at 01:35. Reason: updated links
    The following 9 users likes this Post: djdel002, Eric Rowland, Fiyah, John Hargreaves, Kuku Maddog, Levelup1, McClusky, RobPhoboS, Rommik

Platform
    PC
    Cool, you posted it!
    I'll try it and report back as soon as I can So far I've still been on Christiaan's v2 beta so it'll be interesting to see the differences.
    Beware: Non-native English speaker. Steam: 'FotoLocke' Flash your lights when you see me on track!
    The following user likes this Post: goonchy

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    I am not on PC so I cannot comment on the Force Feedback but as wheelsettings go, I came to the same conclusion. My Tone and FX are way different but I miss the weight of the wheel with Dri, Spr and Dpr turned off. I have the same wheelsettings for F1 2019, AC and GT Sport. With F1 2019, turning FEI to 020 was the best thing I did... ;-)
    PS4 Pro - Sim-Lab P1-X - Fanatec CSL Elite PS4 with PS4 rim | McLaren GT3, Formula V2, Formula Black and Porsche rims | Clubsport V3 pedals | SQ shifter. FFB: RAW 100-50-90-65 (adjust volume per car/group) Sen:Aut FF:100 Sho:100 Bli:090 Dri:OFF For:100 Spr:OFF Dpr:OFF BRF:030 FEI:030

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Python-Five View Post
    I am not on PC so I cannot comment on the Force Feedback but as wheelsettings go, I came to the same conclusion. My Tone and FX are way different but I miss the weight of the wheel with Dri, Spr and Dpr turned off. I have the same wheelsettings for F1 2019, AC and GT Sport. With F1 2019, turning FEI to 020 was the best thing I did... ;-)
    Honestly, if you ever get a chance to try the PC version w/ custom FFB the game feels totally different. The connection to the car makes the physics seem accurate to what the car is doing. I felt lost when I started off playing on the PS4 and then ultimately decided to buy/make a gaming PC for racing. I think my latest file is the best I've felt, in any game, but other FFB files before mine had helped give me a better impression of this sim.

Thanks for the feedback on your wheel settings.
    The following user likes this Post: Python-Five

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    By the time I get my gaming PC, Project Cars 5 will just have been released ;-) My house is filled with stuff from my other hobby ;-) so no room to put the Alu Rig I want and the three big screens. I will have to make due with what I have now. I can get the car around the track the way I want and not feel like driving a hovercraft.
    PS4 Pro - Sim-Lab P1-X - Fanatec CSL Elite PS4 with PS4 rim | McLaren GT3, Formula V2, Formula Black and Porsche rims | Clubsport V3 pedals | SQ shifter. FFB: RAW 100-50-90-65 (adjust volume per car/group) Sen:Aut FF:100 Sho:100 Bli:090 Dri:OFF For:100 Spr:OFF Dpr:OFF BRF:030 FEI:030

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Another thing to consider is that Sho and Abs only work on Clubsport Rims. This adds the feel of kerbs to the wheel and brake lockup’s to the brake pedal. With the CSL PS4 rim you do not get those. And it makes a huge difference!

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Python-Five View Post
    Another thing to consider is that Sho and Abs only work on Clubsport Rims. This adds the feel of kerbs to the wheel and brake lockup’s to the brake pedal. With the CSL PS4 rim you do not get those. And it makes a huge difference!
    I didn't realize that. Thanks for the knowledge.

With this PopsRacer FFB file, I would be OK with having SHO lower which leads me to hope that this still works great on Logitech and Thrustmaster wheels. The center feel and loss of slip (front and back) is now really great. It should perform well on other wheels, at least that is my hope.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Great job, thanks. I tested with the G29 and its great, i only add a line
    #Deadzone Removal as pCARS 1 - deadzone/fall off
    (output (tighten output 0.15 0.06))
    Keep the good job, its a blast to drive pc2 with this file, its not hyper sim, but hell, its a lot of fun.

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by goonchy View Post
    DropBox link to the file is here:
    https://dl.orangedox.com/HWvhCX

If you love this new FFB and would like to say Thanks and can afford to do so click here to buy me a cup of coffee:

Congrats Goonchy.

PC2 has now a very great feeling for me. I ve tried your settings (in game) with a SC2 and really feel very natural.

In my SC2 Pro the settings are:

Overal Strength: 50%
    Damping: 8%
    Friction: 5%
    Inertia: 8%

Now I m really enjoying all the content of PC2