Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread: PopsRacer FFB - New custom FFB file for Project Cars 2

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by L8Apex View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply. Sent some coffee your way. The difference is amazing!
    Thanks for the compliment and the 3 cups of coffee!
    Please try my awesome custom FFB file called PopsRacer FFB. Looking for feedback on all wheel bases. This is a huge upgrade to PCars2 IMHO!
    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...Project-Cars-2

Platform
    PC
    Yo Pops,

Great improvement overall with the latest V02.14.2021 using the Logitech file. (G27)

Currently testing with:

VolumeMin 1.75

Arm_Angle_Zen 15

DEADZONE 16.0

ABSTCSC 0.0

ENGINE_VOLUME 30
    PC Racing since 1990 (Sports Car GT, GTR 1&2, GT Legends, Grand Prix Legends, Geoff Crammond Microprose Grand Prix 1,2,3,4).
    Current PC Specs: I7 9800X -- Asus Strix X299 -- 32GB@3600 -- EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid FTW3 -- Sound Blaster AE-7 -- LG 34" 2560x1080 @ 75hz -- Logitech G27
    The following user likes this Post: goonchy

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiyah View Post
    Yo Pops,

Great improvement overall with the latest V02.14.2021 using the Logitech file. (G27)
    Wow factor multiplied for the better from all prior versions! Thank's man!

Currently testing with:

VolumeMin 1.75

Arm_Angle_Zen 15

DEADZONE 16.0

ABSTCSC 0.0

ENGINE_VOLUME 30
    Yo Fiyah! Thanks again for another cup of coffee (I squeezed in your comment from buymeacoffe... loved the comment. Thank you)!!! I'm glad you like it and I'm glad to see you're enjoying the engine volume up a bit too. I wasn't sure how well the G wheels handle the added detail and forces. I've finally been playing instead of testing, tweaking, and learning how to extract the most from PC2. It's a really fantastic SIM! I've also been comparing my FFB to the other SIMS out there (AC, ACC, RF2, RE3, AMS2, DR2 ). PC2 is such an amazing game!!! There is always room for improvement, I can't wait for the leaves to cast their own shadows... LOL

Pops
    Please try my awesome custom FFB file called PopsRacer FFB. Looking for feedback on all wheel bases. This is a huge upgrade to PCars2 IMHO!
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Fiyah, kingsti

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Here's some awesome car and track combo I've been loving!

Combo #1
    Ferrari F50 GT1 and the Panoz Esperante GTR-1 on the beautiful and fast Bathurst Mount Panorama.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Panoz GT1.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	147.6 KB 
ID:	284008
    Combo #2
    Ford RTR GT4 on the incredibly quick and laser scanned Oulton Park International Circuit. I really love the curbs and the dips in the road in this one!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MustangGT4.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	128.0 KB 
ID:	284007
    Pops
    Last edited by goonchy; 02-03-2021 at 14:52.
    The following user likes this Post: kingsti

Platform
    PC
    There is this awful accuracy issue with these wheels where if you have to move the wheel millimetrically left or right to take turns that do not require much movement of the wheel (a very fine racing line). Is this the deadzone setting which you have by default set to 16 ?
    PC Racing since 1990 (Sports Car GT, GTR 1&2, GT Legends, Grand Prix Legends, Geoff Crammond Microprose Grand Prix 1,2,3,4).
    Current PC Specs: I7 9800X -- Asus Strix X299 -- 32GB@3600 -- EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid FTW3 -- Sound Blaster AE-7 -- LG 34" 2560x1080 @ 75hz -- Logitech G27

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiyah View Post
    There is this awful accuracy issue with these wheels where if you have to move the wheel millimetrically left or right to take turns that do not require much movement of the wheel (a very fine racing line). Is this the deadzone setting which you have by default set to 16 ?
    Deadzone is the area in the top-dead-center of the wheel that does nothing on some wheelbase. What that setting does is force the Logitech wheels to have as little deadzone as possible. Having as little to no deadzone is ideal. The setting only affects the feel at the top-dead-center, not usually the racing line per your example.

There are a few settings that can change your steering sensitivity.

1) First is how you calibrate your wheel. It seems universally agreed on to calibrate your wheel to its full steering range, but everyone has their own preferences. Calibrating to the full range allows the game to adjust the steering range per car more accurately. For example, F1's steering is quicker than a streetcar.

2) Another setting that affects the steering sensitivity is in the game setting of Steering Sensitivity. I believe the default is 50 and what I have set to and what I leave it at.

3) The last way I can think of is in each car setup there is the steering ratio. The larger the number the greater amount of rotation it takes to turn the steering of the car.

I hope this helps.
    Pops