Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Project Cars 1 & DLC Removed from PS Store

Platform
    PC

Project Cars 1 & DLC Removed from PS Store

Hey guys,

Anyone else noticed that, as of this week, there is no longer any signs of PC1 or any DLC on the PS store? I assume it's the same for xbox/PC?

I hope it's not a sign that the devs are starting to switch off the support for PC1 in the wake of PC3 announcement.

In the trophy cabinet, polishing my 2016 MVP trophy
    Platform
    PC
    Do devs/publishers have to pay Sony to have a game listed on the store? If so, it's possible that sales are so small that the cost of having it there outweighs any revenue? No idea though, just throwing an idea out. It is also possible that sales are just non-existent so they've taken the decision to remove it as they wouldn't be losing anything by doing so.
    PC Setup : Intel Core i5-8600K w/BeQuiet 240mm Silent Loop water cooler (overclocked to 4.5GHz) // NVidia 3060ti FE GPU // Gigabyte z370 Aorus Gaming 7 motherboard // 2 x 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR4-2666MHz RAM // Corsair RM850i 850W PSU // Windows 10 64-bit // Fractal Design Define R4 case w/5 cooling fans // Acer Predator X34P 34" IPS 3440x1440 100Hz //

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by cluck;1597131[B
    ]Do devs/publishers have to pay Sony to have a game listed on the store? If so, it's possible that sales are so small that the cost of having it there outweighs any revenue?[/B] No idea though, just throwing an idea out. It is also possible that sales are just non-existent so they've taken the decision to remove it as they wouldn't be losing anything by doing so.
    I'm not sure really, I would assume so otherwise I don't see the benefit of removing it. Ironically I was just looking into downloading all the DLC as I only have the base game from 5 years a go, saw it was there at the start of the week and now it's gone.

In the trophy cabinet, polishing my 2016 MVP trophy
    Platform
    PC
    Could be a mistake of course but I really wouldn't be surprised if there was a cost associated with having it running on the platform - leaderboards, online, that sort of thing - and if those costs are far outweighing any revenue coming in, it's going to be a disappointing but understandable decision. Best to wait and see I suppose, not a lot else to do.
    PC Setup : Intel Core i5-8600K w/BeQuiet 240mm Silent Loop water cooler (overclocked to 4.5GHz) // NVidia 3060ti FE GPU // Gigabyte z370 Aorus Gaming 7 motherboard // 2 x 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR4-2666MHz RAM // Corsair RM850i 850W PSU // Windows 10 64-bit // Fractal Design Define R4 case w/5 cooling fans // Acer Predator X34P 34" IPS 3440x1440 100Hz //
    The following user likes this Post: Dango

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Speaking to a friend ours gone from the Xbox store as well

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Project Cars is still listed on Steam

Platform
    PC
    Possibly could be licensing related too
    Project Cars 3 Content List: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...and-Discussion
    Xbox: tankbuster621 Steam: Tank621 Playstation: Tankbuster621

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I have the digital Complete Edition and after change the HDD of PS4 I cannot find the DLCs to download, only a basic game. Anyone know a solution?

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4

You need the 10 digit code

Quote Originally Posted by naldin View Post
    I have the digital Complete Edition and after change the HDD of PS4 I cannot find the DLCs to download, only a basic game. Anyone know a solution?
    Hello, I just received my Complete Edition copy yesterday on disc. There was a 10 digit code I entered into PS Shop that DL'd all additional comment. You need that code. Each is a one time use, but if you have one from your previous HDD, you should be able to use it.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonchy View Post
    Hello, I just received my Complete Edition copy yesterday on disc. There was a 10 digit code I entered into PS Shop that DL'd all additional comment. You need that code. Each is a one time use, but if you have one from your previous HDD, you should be able to use it.
    No, when you have a Digital game you don't have a code, it is ready to download in store. But this DLC cannot be find anymore.