Page 75 of 78 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug reports

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    the solution - Road B upgrade.... how'd I miss that??? game not clear for Performance Upgrade event. would be nice for game to outline parameters/level needed...

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I've just completed all Objectives in the Electric Pack DLC on Xbox Series X, however the Fully Charged Achievement did not unlock, I tried completing an event again to see if that would unlock it but that didn't work. I know some people have unlocked it but not me, hopefully this can be fixed as I don't really want to delete my save and do it all again.
    Also, the Report An Issue page on the Project Cars Website doesn't appear to work, I just get a spinning arrow.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Bug Project Cars 3 Version 1.0.0.0.0705 at Win10.
    Today I did a win on Mugello Short (daily event) - which was a wet-to-dry race. However it didn't count on the statistics.
    I think this relates to the following:

Project Cars 3 on WIN10

Bug: It's impossible to get some awards.

- "Standing in the first row". It counts 0 - and I got many many pole positions (e.g. today in some Multiplayer sessions)
    - Mastering Silverstone (it counts 0)
    - Driving Miles in Silverstone (it counts 0)
    - Winning Events in Silverstone (it counts 0)
    - same to Dubai, Fiorano and Ruapuna

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    It's been a month without ghosts in Rivals on PC. Is this just a console-only feature now? Or is SMS just blind and lazy?

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Hocksmonovits View Post
    It's been a month without ghosts in Rivals on PC. Is this just a console-only feature now? Or is SMS just blind and lazy?
    I advise you to change your tone regarding the devs.
    None of them are lazy or blind... I can imagine them being quite busy in fact, now that EA has taken over.
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

DIY rig walk-through :

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nd-walkthrough

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4
    Bug/glitch for Project Cars 3 PS4 v01.12.0705

When I apply decals from the Style, Power, and Electric DLC packs on my cars the 'Latest Swag', 'Plus 5HP', and 'Harnessing Energy' trophies don't pop. I have tried this on my main and alternate profiles and it doesn't work on either one, despite the 'Stickered' trophy popping on my alternate when testing the DLC decals.

I tried submitting this via the PC3 support website but I just get the forever spinning wheel when I click Send, is there anywhere else other than here that I can report this to in order to get this resolved? Only the DLCs are preventing me from getting 100% trophies so I hope this is something that can be fixed.

Best Wishes.
    Last edited by scarf1991; 21-05-2021 at 20:55.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Logitech G923 Wheel | Button Y not working in menus!

G923 compatibility issue: key bindings to button Y do NOT work in the menus. It seems to work during races (it is bound as button 03) - Would you kindly have a look into it? Buttons A B X Y were recently corrected as per Logitech's communication (navigating menus with a G923 was impossible before the latest patch!) but button Y still needs some love.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    I advise you to change your tone regarding the devs.
    None of them are lazy or blind... I can imagine them being quite busy in fact, now that EA has taken over.
    Do you really think I care if I'm banned from a forum for a dead game series? All I wanted was for someone to at least ACKNOWLEDGE that someone is looking into the fact that no ghosts are showing up in Rivals mode on PC for at least a month now. It works on my PS4 Pro, but I'd rather not play the version of the game that crashes when finishing races and runs at 15 FPS.

i.imgur. cum/VFuWlUg.png
    Also I'd really hope that Taiwan not having a flag is a bug and not intentional.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Hocksmonovits - flags are bugged since the beginning, and that bug was posted in this thread months ago. My country flag is randomly changed every 1/3 races. I do feel as frustrated as you do because of all the bugs not being fixed after patches we had to wait for another months, and even more because of the lack of information

and here comes another:

PS5 BUG - online

I wanted to name my lobby using word "hardcore" but it is not allowed, seriously?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    PS5 BUG - car

Jaguar XJ220 is undrivable, very unstable and none of the upgrades and setup fixes it. This the only car I have noticed such a problem. It feels like it is missing 1cm of spring and damping so it has to be always tilted to one side or the other making it close to impossible to go straight