Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778

Thread: Bug reports

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Since I purchased PC 3 for PS4 there is no player chat (audio) in multiplayer mode. Also player chat no longer works in PC2 which I have had and played for years. What has happened? I know my headset/microphone works fine as I can chat to a friend in party mode.
    Can anyone help?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    PS5 BUG

I do not own any DLC (not paying any more for a broken product ) but I am able to buy and use NIO EP9. And I am pretty sure it was locked few days ago, so something changed

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinnsash View Post
    PS5 BUG

I do not own any DLC (not paying any more for a broken product ) but I am able to buy and use NIO EP9. And I am pretty sure it was locked few days ago, so something changed
    Broken product?
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

DIY rig walk-through :

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nd-walkthrough

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    Broken product?
    If you buy lets say a brand new car, with air condition that works as long as you will not set temperature between 20-22 degrees, that has lights that sometimes does not light the road in the middle of the night, that sometimes stops the engine in the middle of the trip, that offers you a button to turn off traction controll and ABS but doesn't really do so, that is red even if you ordered a black one, that is still a car, but it is broken. The same goes with PC3. There are so many small bugs, that are really frustrating, that I consider PC3 to be a broken product that is still a game.

There were many recalls (updates) that still did not solve thise bugs and sometimes added new problems. But I, as a fan, was patient. Currently, many months after release, knowing that there probably will be no more fixes, I am really dissapointed. If that would be more expensive product, like mentioned brand new car with example issues still not fixed, I would return the car for a refund. As PC3 is relatively cheap, I will swallow that bitter pill, but I will stay really really dissapointed. You don't treat clients like this.