Page 78 of 79 FirstFirst ... 286876777879 LastLast

Thread: Bug reports

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Since I purchased PC 3 for PS4 there is no player chat (audio) in multiplayer mode. Also player chat no longer works in PC2 which I have had and played for years. What has happened? I know my headset/microphone works fine as I can chat to a friend in party mode.
    Can anyone help?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    PS5 BUG

I do not own any DLC (not paying any more for a broken product ) but I am able to buy and use NIO EP9. And I am pretty sure it was locked few days ago, so something changed

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinnsash View Post
    PS5 BUG

I do not own any DLC (not paying any more for a broken product ) but I am able to buy and use NIO EP9. And I am pretty sure it was locked few days ago, so something changed
    Broken product?
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

DIY rig walk-through :

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nd-walkthrough

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    Broken product?
    If you buy lets say a brand new car, with air condition that works as long as you will not set temperature between 20-22 degrees, that has lights that sometimes does not light the road in the middle of the night, that sometimes stops the engine in the middle of the trip, that offers you a button to turn off traction controll and ABS but doesn't really do so, that is red even if you ordered a black one, that is still a car, but it is broken. The same goes with PC3. There are so many small bugs, that are really frustrating, that I consider PC3 to be a broken product that is still a game.

There were many recalls (updates) that still did not solve thise bugs and sometimes added new problems. But I, as a fan, was patient. Currently, many months after release, knowing that there probably will be no more fixes, I am really dissapointed. If that would be more expensive product, like mentioned brand new car with example issues still not fixed, I would return the car for a refund. As PC3 is relatively cheap, I will swallow that bitter pill, but I will stay really really dissapointed. You don't treat clients like this.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    Broken product?
    Hello, Long time PC fan, just got PC3 on sale. High end system, wont run the game. I get the BugSplat immediately after trying to run.

I have the logs and reports, I just don't know if I should black out information like my mac address.

I have verified the files, I have move the files to a new drive, I have delete my steam cache, updated my drivers for my GPU, tried to do everything I usually do but for now Im stumped. Let me know how I can get help, Thanks!

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by sashaatx View Post
    Hello, Long time PC fan, just got PC3 on sale. High end system, wont run the game. I get the BugSplat immediately after trying to run.

I have the logs and reports, I just don't know if I should black out information like my mac address.

I have verified the files, I have move the files to a new drive, I have delete my steam cache, updated my drivers for my GPU, tried to do everything I usually do but for now Im stumped. Let me know how I can get help, Thanks!
    Please add your pc specs to your signature. Are you running some antivirus software or ghub by logitech?
    [Specs | ASUS Z370-H | i7-8700K @ 3,7 GHz | BeQuiet PureRock 150W TDP| C:\Samsung NVMe SSD 250GB (960 series) | D:\Samsung SSD 500GB (860 Series) | F:\Samsung NVMe SSD 1TB (970 Evo M.2) |
    2x HyperX Fury 16GB RAM (2666MHz DDR4) | Win10x64Pro |Gigabyte GeForce GTX1070 Ti 8GB | Thermaltake SmartSE 630W PSU | Logitech G29 (+Logitech Gaming Software v.9)]
    [Settings | Tire model: default | Driving model: pro | Setup: default | Controller: wheel | Camera: in car | Driving Aids: authentic (Automatic Clutch: on)]

Project CARS LIMITED EDITION | Project CARS 2 COLLECTOR'S EDITION | Project CARS 3 DELUXE EDITION | crank it up a tad | Free umlauts for everyone: | One of the 5% |
    Proud Member of the Olympic Synchronized ALTWS*-Team *Accidentally Leaving the Track Wildly Spinning

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by EmilGlockner View Post
    Please add your pc specs to your signature. Are you running some antivirus software or ghub by logitech?
    I found the solution:

This is from the AMS2 forums
    1. Go to Logitech Support (Logitech G Hub) Logitech G HUB
    2. Click in "Show All Downloads", choose you OS version (Windows 10 in my particular case) and scroll down until you find Software Version 2021.3.5164
    3. Download and install Logitech G Hub Software Version 2021.3.5164
    4. Immediately go to Settings and unmark the "Activate Auto Updates" checkbox.
    5. Reconfigure every hardware you like and you're good to go.

I have a 2080ti 8700k, g920 logitech. Latest G HUB software prevents project cars 3 from running, and theres no information on the PC3 website regarding this, as far as I coudl find. I spent a 3 hours searching before finding the answer in another forum post in this website. You guys are great. Gave me lost of great project car 2 addons/mods.

seeing as though logitech is the name-brand, off the shelf cheap entry product for sim racing, this is an arcade racer, this really should be a concern of the devs.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by sashaatx View Post
    I found the solution:

This is from the AMS2 forums
    1. Go to Logitech Support (Logitech G Hub) Logitech G HUB
    2. Click in "Show All Downloads", choose you OS version (Windows 10 in my particular case) and scroll down until you find Software Version 2021.3.5164
    3. Download and install Logitech G Hub Software Version 2021.3.5164
    4. Immediately go to Settings and unmark the "Activate Auto Updates" checkbox.
    5. Reconfigure every hardware you like and you're good to go.

I have a 2080ti 8700k, g920 logitech. Latest G HUB software prevents project cars 3 from running, and theres no information on the PC3 website regarding this, as far as I coudl find. I spent a 3 hours searching before finding the answer in another forum post in this website. You guys are great. Gave me lost of great project car 2 addons/mods.

seeing as though logitech is the name-brand, off the shelf cheap entry product for sim racing, this is an arcade racer, this really should be a concern of the devs.
    Or Logitech could just stop effing up their 'gaming software' every time they release a new one. How about that, for a change?
    Anyway, good thing that you figured out a solutoin, though.
    [Specs | ASUS Z370-H | i7-8700K @ 3,7 GHz | BeQuiet PureRock 150W TDP| C:\Samsung NVMe SSD 250GB (960 series) | D:\Samsung SSD 500GB (860 Series) | F:\Samsung NVMe SSD 1TB (970 Evo M.2) |
    2x HyperX Fury 16GB RAM (2666MHz DDR4) | Win10x64Pro |Gigabyte GeForce GTX1070 Ti 8GB | Thermaltake SmartSE 630W PSU | Logitech G29 (+Logitech Gaming Software v.9)]
    [Settings | Tire model: default | Driving model: pro | Setup: default | Controller: wheel | Camera: in car | Driving Aids: authentic (Automatic Clutch: on)]

Project CARS LIMITED EDITION | Project CARS 2 COLLECTOR'S EDITION | Project CARS 3 DELUXE EDITION | crank it up a tad | Free umlauts for everyone: | One of the 5% |
    Proud Member of the Olympic Synchronized ALTWS*-Team *Accidentally Leaving the Track Wildly Spinning
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    PS5 BUG - Daily Rivals

Look at times chart, the top time and the last one, its quite self explanatory
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210707_182204.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	247.3 KB 
ID:	284772

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    PS5 BUG Rivals

Look at the top left corner and time to beat in todays Rivals, I am just about to start my run:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210707_184233.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	239.5 KB 
ID:	284773

Are u still suprised, I call PC3 broken?