Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Still willing to shell out cash for some pCARS2 DLC

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC

Still willing to shell out cash for some pCARS2 DLC

Just saying, SMS.

I won't buy pc3 - it's just not for me. I hope it's a success. But if it's convenient for you, I am willing to pay for more pCARS2 related DLC - doesn't necessarily have to be more cars or tracks - but it could be features that weren't able to be included in the previous release.

Custom championship mode.

A bop toggle to balance out the different classes

Some AI fixes (quick example - AI is too slow in some corners, too fast in others - classic Spa at Stavelot for instance)

This http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...Automator-quot weather tool built in - it's a game changer.

And whatever other balancing efforts you want to do. I'll pay you. So will hundreds of thousands others. Just saying.

Platform
    PC
    I think most would pay for bug fixes to the game and dedicated server, VR tech updates (support for SPS and/or SMS) and extra tracks. I'm in the same boat, not buying PCars3.
    What line?
    PC: Ryzen7 5800x, RTX 3080, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD HD, Oculus Rift, Vive Pro, HP Reverb G1 and G2
    Wheel/Pedal: Fanatec Clubsport wheel, pedal, shifter and handbrake
    The following user likes this Post: BulletEyeDK

Platform
    PC
    +1

Would pay the price of a new game for bug fixes and tech updates. VR DLSS would be nice too. Nvidia only recently said they will support DLSS for VR.
    Steam name: z1nonly YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Z1NONLY/featured Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/z1nonly172
    3800X / RTX 3080 FE / 32gb DDR4 @3600 C15 / HP Reverb Pro / GTA-F racing simulator / Fanatec CSL Elite-P1 / CS V3 pedals / CS Shifter SQ V 1.5
    The following user likes this Post: Motor City Hamilton

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    I think a lot of people were banking PC3 being a continuation of what PC2 was in a sense.

That has not appeared to be the case.

I know I would pay for more DLC, but I don't think they want to be competing with themselves.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: DaWorstPlaya, RacingAtHome

Platform
    PS4
    Tbh I’d be happier paying what would amount to full game price for regular seasons of dlc for pc2, almost game as service model. Especially with consoles following pc model of x86 architecture and backwards compatibility, wouldn’t it make sense to keep building on the foundations of a good sim rather than starting fresh for each new title and risk throwing the baby out with the bath water?
    The following user likes this Post: RacingAtHome

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoked_Cheddar View Post
    I think a lot of people were banking PC3 being a continuation of what PC2 was in a sense.

That has not appeared to be the case.

I know I would pay for more DLC, but I don't think they want to be competing with themselves.
    At this point they wouldn't be competing with themselves because a lot of PCars2 faithful most likely aren't buying PCars3.
    What line?
    PC: Ryzen7 5800x, RTX 3080, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD HD, Oculus Rift, Vive Pro, HP Reverb G1 and G2
    Wheel/Pedal: Fanatec Clubsport wheel, pedal, shifter and handbrake
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Psychotik, Zaskarspants

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by DaWorstPlaya View Post
    At this point they wouldn't be competing with themselves because a lot of PCars2 faithful most likely aren't buying PCars3.
    Agreed. No competition at all. I'd pay for PC2 dlc's. Unrealistic wish but man wouldn't it be awesohe to get some new content. I'd be buying day 1!
    i9. 2080ti. 256RAM. Liquid cooled. Thrustmaster T300RS GT + F1 wheel
    The following user likes this Post: RacingAtHome

Platform
    PS4
    Yeah. As much as I know it wouldn't happen, it would be a great addition. Some new content, improved BOP for existing classes (Touring Car especially on both counts) as well as some new tracks and some bug/design fixes. That might restore people's faith in SMS to create a game that replicates the sim nature of the PCARS series. Maybe some Automobilista 2 content. Models already in the engine so wouldn't be a huge issue.
    Last edited by RacingAtHome; 05-10-2020 at 00:03.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Amen same here.

Pcars 3 is gone from my system and i continue to normally play pcars 2
    145,009.00 Miles Driven in PACRS 2 SO Far With My Beloved P1 GTR
    The following 2 users likes this Post: DaWorstPlaya, RacingAtHome

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by DaWorstPlaya View Post
    From wiki- "The game reached number 5 in the US physical sales chart, and 17 in the UK, selling 86% less than the previous game."
    I regretfully have decided to bypass PC3 as its not the sort of title Im after at all. If the fact its not outselling PC2 has any silver lining, I hope its to reboot back to a winning formula and possibly enhance PC2 further. Here's wishing anyway!
    The following 4 users likes this Post: BartZ, cpcdem, DaWorstPlaya, Javaniceday