Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Wreckfest

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Looks like someone jumped the gun:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Wreckfest/c...m_source=share
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

DIY rig walk-through :

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nd-walkthrough
    The following 3 users likes this Post: EmilGlockner, MaximusN, Robert

The Netherlands, close enough to enjoy the sounds of the TT-circuit
    Platform
    PC
    In other news; After more than a year of toiling(at least it feels like it) I was able to buy this tournament car:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hotb.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	291257

Oh how I wished I didn't buy those useless liveries in the months before it landed in the store
    "What we tweeted was a factual description of events. No need to speculate on this"
    DD1, Fanatec Universal Hub, SQ V1.5 Shifter, CS Handbrake V1.5 , V3 pedals, 3090 iChill x4, 3900X, Samsung 49" G9/Vive, Denon AVC-X3700H

/// MaximusDoriftus(Steam)
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Konan, Womp83

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    - Driving a car, it is similar to that of the Wreckfest, but it is more dynamic.

While driving the car, we have nitro and a special skill (Ultimate).

One of the special skills is the Glider, which we can use when in the air.
    Meh... I'd rather they do Wreckfest 2 instead of reinventing the wheel by mashing trendy stuff together. I mean, what's the dlc? On the fly ramp building like in Fortnite?
    Here's to hope that it'll change to the better
    Also, just to smooth out the premature nagging, if all the crazy stuff is going to be optional (as in its own race/event type) and normal banger racing is still a thing, all will be good.
    [Specs | ASUS Z370-H | i7-8700K @ 3,7 GHz | BeQuiet PureRock 150W TDP| C:\Samsung NVMe SSD 250GB (960 series) | D:\Samsung SSD 500GB (860 Series) | F:\Samsung NVMe SSD 1TB (970 Evo M.2) |
    2x HyperX Fury 16GB RAM (2666MHz DDR4) | Win10x64Pro |Gigabyte GeForce GTX1070 Ti 8GB | Thermaltake SmartSE 630W PSU | Logitech G29 (+Logitech Gaming Software v.9)]
    [Settings | Tire model: default | Driving model: pro | Setup: default | Controller: wheel | Camera: in car | Driving Aids: authentic (Automatic Clutch: on)]

Project CARS LIMITED EDITION | Project CARS 2 COLLECTOR'S EDITION | Project CARS 3 DELUXE EDITION | crank it up a tad | Free umlauts for everyone: | One of the 5% |
    Proud Member of the Olympic Synchronized ALTWS*-Team *Accidentally Leaving the Track Wildly Spinning
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Australia. Home of Mount Panorama, Bathurst
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusN View Post
    In other news; After more than a year of toiling(at least it feels like it) I was able to buy this tournament car:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hotb.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	291257

Oh how I wished I didn't buy those useless liveries in the months before it landed in the store
    Was it worth the price? I'd forgotten how expensive that was till i popped Wreckfest in just recently. It does look good, but i can't imagine that plough on the front would do much in an off-road environment. Or anything other than a flat surface. First jump would kill it, lol.

The Netherlands, close enough to enjoy the sounds of the TT-circuit
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Womp83 View Post
    Was it worth the price? I'd forgotten how expensive that was till i popped Wreckfest in just recently. It does look good, but i can't imagine that plough on the front would do much in an off-road environment. Or anything other than a flat surface. First jump would kill it, lol.
    Nothing is worth a year of grinding(personal opinion, not the really the you should really have to work for stuff in games person). But it's a decent allrounder and don't worry about the plough. I don't think Wreckfest uses the front bumper/spoiler in it's road/vehicle collisionbox. And even if it would, you can take it off and/or put a heavy duty bumper on it.
    "What we tweeted was a factual description of events. No need to speculate on this"
    DD1, Fanatec Universal Hub, SQ V1.5 Shifter, CS Handbrake V1.5 , V3 pedals, 3090 iChill x4, 3900X, Samsung 49" G9/Vive, Denon AVC-X3700H

/// MaximusDoriftus(Steam)

Platform
    PC
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Konan, Olijke Poffer