Thread: Bug? acceleration and curve

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Bug? acceleration and curve

When you tried to turn the car by pressing the accelerator at the same time, the car just turns, but if I try to do the same thing without pressing the accelerator, the car turns gently, and no, it’s not what you think your noob is, I already played several racing games and I know that what is happening here is wrong, a slight pressure on the directional pad and the guy turns, maybe it is something in the configuration, has anyone had this problem to explain to me how it solved?

Note: Project Cars 1.

Platform
    PC
    Not sure I understand the problem. Are you saying that the car starts turning if you only turn the steering wheel and don't apply any throttle? Is the car in neutral?
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    Teach how to think, not what to think

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Sankyo View Post
    Not sure I understand the problem. Are you saying that the car starts turning if you only turn the steering wheel and don't apply any throttle? Is the car in neutral?
    no man, it is simply impossible to control the car while you accelerate, even in a straight line if you try to turn the minimum, holding the accelerator, the car starts to spin uncontrollably, I have already tested the same game file on another computer and it is working perfectly, I don't know what it might be, the problem with playing on the other one that is working is that it is a very weak notebook, and where I can really play (my PC), the game is not working as it should, you can only move the car laterally if you are not accelerating, q is impossible and end of curve where you accelerate and end the tangency and in straight lines to overtake opponents

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by BatCar View Post
    no man, it is simply impossible to control the car while you accelerate, even in a straight line if you try to turn the minimum, holding the accelerator, the car starts to spin uncontrollably, I have already tested the same game file on another computer and it is working perfectly, I don't know what it might be, the problem with playing on the other one that is working is that it is a very weak notebook, and where I can really play (my PC), the game is not working as it should, you can only move the car laterally if you are not accelerating, q is impossible and end of curve where you accelerate and end the tangency and in straight lines to overtake opponents
    Okay I see now, with 'turning' you mean the rear of the car breaking out. So you're using a digital pad to steer (not an analog stick)? Then it must be something with filtering settings, it sounds like the steering is just zero or full rotation.

EDIT Moved to pCARS 1 section.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    Teach how to think, not what to think

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Sankyo View Post
    Okay I see now, with 'turning' you mean the rear of the car breaking out. So you're using a digital pad to steer (not an analog stick)? Then it must be something with filtering settings, it sounds like the steering is just zero or full rotation.

EDIT Moved to pCARS 1 section.
    Exactly, I'm using a keyboard, and I also set up a ps2 dualshock in the control settings and used the "generic control" mode, but the problem is that the game I'm playing on the PC was the same one I tested on the notebook, I compressed the game on the notebook and I moved to the PC, and on the notebook I don't have this problem, but just in case, where is this filtering configuration for me to try, anything is valid in the situation I find myself since I don't know why this happens ..