Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Time Trial

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerpgh View Post
    Same here. Strange that there is no information letting us know what is going on.... If it's a temporary problem surely they would have made some announcement but equally if they have dumped those features you would think they would let us know.
    plus the trackview playback isnt working for me... whats going on here...?
    The following user likes this Post: Hammerpgh

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I posted about the Time Trial and Special Events on their Discord but nobody seems to know what's happening and the mods are saying that nothings changed to their knowledge. Let's hope it's done temporary glitch and service is resumed soon. It wouldn't hurt to post something here to update us though.
    2020 Indycar League on pCars 2 - https://consoleracing.boards.net/boa...0-season<br /> Vintage F1 on pCars 2 - 1972 Season - Lotus 72D https://consoleracing.boards.net/boa...ge-series-1972 Xbox One X, TM Ferrari Italia 458 TX, Xrocker Gaming Chair, Samsung 30" TV, RsDash.
    The following user likes this Post: John Hargreaves

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Just tested it, same for me. In PC2, Timetrial is greyed out. In PC3 though, Rivals work, so it's not something on my end.
    Thrustmaster TX, Ferrari 599XX Alcantara rim, T3PA-Pro, Firmware 54, Xbox One X, public OS, 28" 4K monitor
    Don't miss Yorkie065's excellent videos: Ep26-LiveTrack pt1. Ep 27-LiveTrack pt2.
    Project CALC - cross-platform PC2 leaderboards per car - Xbox/PS4/PC - Forum thread

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I have not been on today but last night it was still not working. When I go to a new track I like to see the world records and my friends records to give me an idea on good times, that information is not available.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Update from SMS after double checking:

[ Absolutely nothing has changed on SMS side, and there are no plans to shut down the online components any time soon. This is most likely an issue with Xbox, as we're yet to see this happen on PC and PS4 versions of the game. Regardless of what's causing it, we're not pulling the plug.]
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

DIY rig walk-through :

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nd-walkthrough
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Maskmagog, SwiftyOne, Twinz

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    It is looking like PC2 no longer interests Slightly Mad as Community and Time-Trial still greyed out and zilch communication from them. Having read reviews on PC3 I am not inclined to buy it and if this is level of professionalism from Mad Studios its another big turn off from their products as far as I'm concerned. It seems like a got your money launched next issue, not interested anymore. If so rather sad!

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Am i invisible or something?
    I posted what SMS stated earlier...
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

DIY rig walk-through :

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nd-walkthrough
    The following 2 users likes this Post: pippinfort, SwiftyOne

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Letemfly View Post
    It is looking like PC2 no longer interests Slightly Mad as Community and Time-Trial still greyed out and zilch communication from them. Having read reviews on PC3 I am not inclined to buy it and if this is level of professionalism from Mad Studios its another big turn off from their products as far as I'm concerned. It seems like a got your money launched next issue, not interested anymore. If so rather sad!
    If you're needing a confirm on PC, then I can confirm that pCARS2 is working just fine Online and Offline I still don't understand why some people get so aggressive That just on its own is so rather sad
    The following 3 users likes this Post: cluck, Konan, pippinfort

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by SwiftyOne View Post
    If you're needing a confirm on PC, then I can confirm that pCARS2 is working just fine Online and Offline I still don't understand why some people get so aggressive That just on its own is so rather sad
    That is not aggression, it is frustration. I emailed SMS querying the problem and have had zilch response!

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    Am i invisible or something?
    I posted what SMS stated earlier...
    If SMS believe it is a problem at xbox wouldn't it be in their interest to follow up with xbox to resolve the problem as, irrespective of where problem lies, it inevitably affects their product and reputation. It has been out of action for nearly a week now!