Thread: Steering wheel suddenly jacking left and right on the straights: is this a bug?

Platform
    PS4

Steering wheel suddenly jacking left and right on the straights: is this a bug?

Hi all,

I have the T300RS. I started a 5h race (x5 to simulate 24h race) on Daytona driving the LMP2 Nissan and all was well. Steering was normal, no jacking on the straights, ffb felt nice. I'm on informative 65 gain.
    Then few hours in, I paused at a pit stop and returned some time later. And suddenly the wheel starts jacking left and right on the straights like there's no tomorrow. Was almost impossible to drive and not fun.
    I did plug the wheel in and out the PS4 again to reset it, but this didn't help. Settings were the same.

Is this a bug? If yes: maybe I need to play a different game. If no: what can I do to fix it?

Thanks!

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Check that your wheelbase has the latest version of the firmware on it

Set the maximum rotation of the wheel on T300 wheelbase to 270degrees of rotation (the least amount)

Recalibrate your wheel in the game menu then make sure you have the latest patch for PC2 downloaded everything better with that then try this INF 75 65 50 70 0.26

If your wheel is still slapping during that selection of game play then it is probably a bug ,have you tried driving since that happened in a different choice of race to see if it happens still ,perhaps you leaving it parked up for a while kicked it off slapping?
    Last edited by Oscuro; 03-02-2021 at 01:36.

Platform
    PS4
    Thank you. Firmware is ok. After another few hour pause the slapping was gone. Which makes it all the much weirder to me! Maybe a bug indeed.