Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: I cant get online today?

  1. #1
    Superkart Pilot racesafegrandad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Liphook Hampshire.
    Posts
    154
    Platform
    PS4

    I cant get online today?

    I cant get online today?
    Anybody else having this problem?

  2. #2
    Lead Moderator Konan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    15,962
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by racesafegrandad View Post
    I cant get online today?
    Anybody else having this problem?
    Yes, there seems to be an issue with the servers. SMS is aware and are working on it.
    As usual with troubleshooting though, there is no time-frame to give as to when they will be fixed...

    Attachment 283976
    Last edited by Konan; 27-02-2021 at 18:55.
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

    DIY rig walk-through :

    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nd-walkthrough

  3. #3
    Superkart Pilot racesafegrandad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Liphook Hampshire.
    Posts
    154
    Platform
    PS4
    Thanks.
    The following user likes this Post: Konan


  4. #4
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Liège
    Posts
    3
    Platform
    PS4

    Online issue on PS4

    Hello,
    Since friday 26, it is impossible to play online on PS4. When i try to start an online activity (race, time-trial, community event) an error message appears. it say "you've been disconnected from Playstation Network" and i go back to race centre screen. Others online games work fine, so it seems to come from PC2 servers.

    I come from Belgium (Europe). I'm not the only one with this issue. It seems that servers are down.

    Is there something to do? Any informations?

    Thank you.

    Pyropolis

  5. #5
    Lead Moderator Konan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    15,962
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyropolis View Post
    Hello,
    Since friday 26, it is impossible to play online on PS4. When i try to start an online activity (race, time-trial, community event) an error message appears. it say "you've been disconnected from Playstation Network" and i go back to race centre screen. Others online games work fine, so it seems to come from PC2 servers.

    I come from Belgium (Europe). I'm not the only one with this issue. It seems that servers are down.

    Is there something to do? Any informations?

    Thank you.

    Pyropolis
    Threads merged,check out the answer 2 posts above please...
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

    DIY rig walk-through :

    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nd-walkthrough

  6. #6
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    8
    Platform
    PS4
    Thanks. Any way to get notifications on how this develops?

  7. #7
    Lead Moderator Konan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    15,962
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by UKHarvey75 View Post
    Thanks. Any way to get notifications on how this develops?
    If i know anything i'll post it here.
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

    DIY rig walk-through :

    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nd-walkthrough

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Liège
    Posts
    3
    Platform
    PS4
    Sorry, i didn't see this thread... Thanks for the informations!
    The following user likes this Post: Konan


  9. #9
    Lead Moderator Konan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    15,962
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    No problem...
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

    DIY rig walk-through :

    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nd-walkthrough

  10. #10
    Lead Moderator Konan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    15,962
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

    DIY rig walk-through :

    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nd-walkthrough

Similar Threads

  1. Online race screwed up, yesterday and today.
    By ELAhrairah in forum Technical Help & Support (PC)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15-05-2018, 21:05
  2. Online today now
    By IrideGravity in forum Project CARS on Playstation 4
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 28-05-2015, 13:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •