Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Will there ever be a Project Cars 3?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dault3883 View Post
    i meant it was to easy to drive the car compared to how difficult it was to drive in PC2

in pc3 i could go around an entire lap with no brakes thats not simulation
    So you are one of those guys that always ram other people in their back on first few corners before you are too far behind to even full speed ram anyone

Actually its braking that makes you the fastest one.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinnsash View Post
    So you are one of those guys that always ram other people in their back on first few corners before you are too far behind to even full speed ram anyone

Actually its braking that makes you the fastest one.
    i never said that in fact I dont race online races the only game i do online racing on is forza horizon 4 because its primarily online

my point was that with the corvette in the intro i could go around the track without ever touching the brakes as in the game had ZERO similarities to PC2 it felt like i was playing Cart Furry Championship racing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CART_F...ionship_Racing

where as PC2 felt like at least a semi simulation game pc3 felt like less of a simulation game than forza motorsport 7
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Intel Core i7-8700k cpu @ 3.7GHz 3.70GHz Ram:16GB 64 bit operating system Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Sum Dixon-Ear View Post
    Please show me how (other than ovals) I do Rivals every day and could do with your skills... I would win every time!
    the point was the cars handling in pc3 felt like total arcade in fact Gran Turismo 2 gave me more of a challenge it felt like i was playing need for speed pro street again instead of a simulation game but i wont talk to you anymore because you wont listen to my opinion without being rude

the cars felt like they slid around all the corners did not seam remotely real like Project cars 2 did

but there is no arguing with you because your mind is made up to defend Project cars 3 to the end and i got better things to do to spend my time on
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Intel Core i7-8700k cpu @ 3.7GHz 3.70GHz Ram:16GB 64 bit operating system Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.

Platform
    PC
    my point was that with the corvette in the intro i could go around the track without ever touching the brakes as in the game had ZERO similarities to PC2 it felt like i was playing Cart Furry Championship racing
    PC3 starts out by basically flipping on every single aid available. If you disable that stuff when using a wheel, the driving experience is similar (not the same) as PC2.
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips
    The following 3 users likes this Post: GTsimms, Maskmagog, Sum Dixon-Ear

Platform
    PS4 Pro

but there is no arguing with you because your mind is made up to defend Project cars 3 to the end and i got better things to do to spend my time on
    I'm sorry to hear that, I thought of it as more of a discussion than an argument.

I am not defending anything, I don't need to.. pC3 is a great game in it's own right... I just happen to really enjoy it.
    Savoury69 - Fanatec CSLE-PS4/ClubSport F1 2018 LE Rim + Podium APM/ClubSport V3 Pedals + Brake Performance Kit - PS5 Digital - Saor Alba
    The following user likes this Post: GTsimms

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    I'd better start saving up for a Ps5 then or i won't be able to play the game...
    I suspect I might not be alone, but I've been keeping an eye on this, I'll get one eventually, but we should have time to save up alright

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PS5 stocks.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	258.4 KB 
ID:	284029

When I can walk into a proper shop and walk out with a PS5/GT7 (or PC4) bundle, that's when I'll pull the trigger, so in the meantime me and you can keep saving up. Absolutely refuse to fund evil scalperbots, I'll just wait
    i7-7700K/MSI RTX 3080/Win10 64bit/64Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+Beyer Dynamic DT990 Pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/HP Reverb G2/Fanatec CSL wheel + Clubsport V3 pedals/DSD P2 button box

WMD1 + WMD2 Member
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Konan, Sum Dixon-Ear

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    A bit off topic but to monitor stores for PS5 I recommend using website monitor addon (like Distll Web Monitor) that rings a bell if monitored part of the website change s. This way you do not have to manually refresh all those stores to find out that you were too late, again. I bought my PS5 from regular store, at regular price, 3 days after installing that addon. And I was previously manually refreshing websites every now and then for 2 weeks without success.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: John Hargreaves, Konan

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    You can also check here for live stock updates in the UK for consoles etc - https://www.stockinformer.co.uk/
    Savoury69 - Fanatec CSLE-PS4/ClubSport F1 2018 LE Rim + Podium APM/ClubSport V3 Pedals + Brake Performance Kit - PS5 Digital - Saor Alba
    The following 2 users likes this Post: John Hargreaves, Konan

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Back on topic, this discussion started from GTE corvette being to easy to drive in PC3. Please point weak points in my thinking process:
    1) stock versions of super cars are quite easy to drive compared to what they have to offer
    2) this is how they design them
    3) in order to build race car you:
    3.1) reduce weight of stock car making it easier to drive but even more brutal
    3.2) add soft slicks which removes almost all brutality and unpredictible loss of grip
    3.3) add racing suspension making it wayyyy better handling and easier to drive
    3.4) add tons of downforce making it grip in corners a bit like in NFS
    3.5) REDUCE horse power in order to meet GT class specification making it remove any shades of brutality it had at the beginning
    3.6) improve stiffness of entire construction so that it drives even better
    3.7) add race brakes so that car utilises those slicks and stops immidiately
    3.8) setup entire car for racing using all the benefits that top racing parts have to offer

Yet some people would argue GT cars should be very difficult to drive. If so, then stock supercars should kill any driver on first corner, especially those are super regular noob drivers with no training in 99% of cases.

I have never driven any super car or GT class car but I did drive few boring cars and few more interesting on the race track. Based on that experience, few examples:
    - stock Renault Clio with 90HP is MUCH more difficult to drive fast and stay on track than stock Lancer Evo X at two times the speed of Clio
    - stock Nissan Primera 90HP at low speed provides similar level of grip to how Subaru Impreza STI felt but when driving Subaru I was going full throttle on corners with at least 2 times the speed of Primera - and that Subaru was also stock version!
    - BMW e30 318is in race built was wild on loose gravel yet it was very easy to control and drive where I wanted it to drive, even sideways

If lets say such Subaru Impreza STI had: race suspension, race slicks, removed weight, added downforce (like GT cars) - it would be incredibly fast and even more incredibly easy to drive in any conditions

My experience only proves me, that if car is designed to be driven fast, it is very easy to be driven in general and also in racing, and the more prepared for racing it is, the easier it is to drive.

Final conclusion GT: cars must be quite easy to drive.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: BreakerOhio, GTsimms