Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PC2 still looks good!

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by BorisK View Post
    Google translator. I'm surprised too. I meant "sad"
    That, i can understand...
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

DIY rig walk-through :

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nd-walkthrough

Platform
    PC
    This game still delivers and I keep discovering new combinations of cars and tracks to get hooked on. For the last 2 weeks I've been driving the BMW M3 Group A at Oulton Park. Early evening in a thunderstorm with same class of cars. Close racing with rain and spray pounding on the windows and trying to overtake in the tightest corners. Phew!
    Now:
    CPU - Intel i7-4770K @ 4GHz: PALIT GeForce RTX2080TI GamingPro OC 11GB DDR6 : Motherboard - Gigabyte GA Z87X-OC :
    Memory - 16GB- DDR3 : OS Windows 8.1 64 bit : Screen - Philips 43" 4K BDM4350UC monitor @ Resolution 3840x2160 : VR - Valve Index : Wheel - Logitech G27 : Sound - ASUS Xonar DSX
    The following 5 users likes this Post: Fiyah, Konan, Olijke Poffer, roddypoddy, Zaskarspants

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hargreaves View Post
    Yesterday morning I did a couple of laps of the Nordschleife at dawn in VR in the Aston Martin DBR1-300. Had the whole place to myself, sun slowly rising over the trees. One sighting lap then one brisk one (given how valuable the car is, so no crashing). Turned up the bass shaker under my chair, put the USB fan on in my face and I was completely immersed - FFB told me exactly what the tyres were doing, the car handled beautifully, predictable, progressive, light and agile. Pure bliss.
    Which FFB preset are you using John ? SMS built in ones or a custom one ?
    PC Racing since 1990 (Sports Car GT, GTR 1&2, GT Legends, Grand Prix Legends, Geoff Crammond Microprose Grand Prix 1,2,3,4).
    Current PC Specs: I7 9800X -- Asus Strix X299 -- 32GB@3600 -- EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid FTW3 -- Sound Blaster AE-7 -- LG 34" 2560x1080 @ 75hz -- Logitech G27

Platform
    PC
    As other developers are bringing some of their old titles out of the closet to remaster, to re-give more love, bug fixing, SMS could do the same with Project Cars 2. It fills me with the urge to start a Telethon fundraiser exclusively for SMS Project Cars 2
    PC Racing since 1990 (Sports Car GT, GTR 1&2, GT Legends, Grand Prix Legends, Geoff Crammond Microprose Grand Prix 1,2,3,4).
    Current PC Specs: I7 9800X -- Asus Strix X299 -- 32GB@3600 -- EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid FTW3 -- Sound Blaster AE-7 -- LG 34" 2560x1080 @ 75hz -- Logitech G27
    The following user likes this Post: r_outsider

Platform
    PC
    Yes, PC2 looks extremely good in VR, possibly best in class. As mentioned, it is sad that the publishers/developers stopped supporting this game. So much potential not fulfilled.
    If at least we had a real PC3, like PC2 was to PC, but we did not.
    We can only hope for a futur worthy successor and play PC2 in the meantime. There is so much content that I still enjoy this game, among other SIM, on a regular basis.
    Fanatec CSR Elite wheel and pedals, CSS SQ shifter
    OS: Window 10, 64 bit, Processor Intel(r) I5 6600 @ 3.5Ghz, Memory 16gb, Graphics Zotac GEFORCE GTX 1080 ti
    Oculus Rift CV1.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: DaWorstPlaya, Olijke Poffer, roddypoddy

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Cote Dazur View Post
    Yes, PC2 looks extremely good in VR, possibly best in class. As mentioned, it is sad that the publishers/developers stopped supporting this game. So much potential not fulfilled.
    If at least we had a real PC3, like PC2 was to PC, but we did not.
    We can only hope for a futur worthy successor and play PC2 in the meantime. There is so much content that I still enjoy this game, among other SIM, on a regular basis.
    We have, it's called Automobilista 2. Based on the (very high as mentioned earlier here) potential of the Madness engine from SMS, but with a lot of its bugs, quirks and bizarre design decisions fixed by Reiza, plus fantastic sound and better overall car feel. It's also still far from perfect, but it's improving every day. I know, this is sadly no option for consoles (yet at least), so I only replied to you since you're on PC.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    but with a lot of its bugs, quirks and bizarre design decisions fixed by Reiza,
    ... In cooperation with SMS...
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

DIY rig walk-through :

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nd-walkthrough
    The following user likes this Post: roddypoddy

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by cpcdem View Post
    but with a lot of its bugs, quirks and bizarre design decisions fixed by Reiza, plus fantastic sound and better overall car feel.

Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips
    The following 5 users likes this Post: DaWorstPlaya, GTsimms, Konan, Sum Dixon-Ear, Zaskarspants

Platform
    PS5
    ...fixed by Reiza, plus fantastic sound and better overall car feel...
    Sounds very similar to another game out there... what could it be?
    Savoury69 - Fanatec CSLE-PS4/ClubSport F1 2018 LE Rim + Podium APM/ClubSport V3 Pedals + Brake Performance Kit - PS5 Digital - Saor Alba
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Platform
    PC
    We have, it's called Automobilista 2. Based on the (very high as mentioned earlier here) potential of the Madness engine from SMS, but with a lot of its bugs, quirks and bizarre design decisions fixed by Reiza, plus fantastic sound and better overall car feel. It's also still far from perfect, but it's improving every day. I know, this is sadly no option for consoles (yet at least), so I only replied to you since you're on PC.
    If, you want something that actually feels realistic. Where you can actually push the limits of tire grip and recover a vehicle not being sent completely into unrecoverable land. There is a title that uses the same Madness Engine from SMS with improvements to the tire model. It gives a natural feel to the vehicles and driving, where you don't have to get sim accustomed to drive any vehicle.

Hint: PC3
    PC Win 10 Home 64bit ASUS Prime Z270-A/i7 7700K 4.5 GHz, 32 GB GSKILL Trident White 3200, EVGA SC GTX 1070 (MSI AfterBurner 109/89/124/425) Oculus Rift CV1 (VR Cover for eyewear)
    Monitor LG 29" Ultrawide 2560x1080
    Steam, Origin, Uplay, and Epic (GTsimms)

Primary Fanatec: CSW 2.5, V3 Pedals w/performance kit, R300 w/CSL hub, R330 w/Xbox hub & APMs and Formula V2 w/APMs, Handbrake v.1.5, and button caps
    Secondary Wheels: T300 w/T3PA Pro (Sparco Rally and F1), T150 (2x), CSR, & GT3 RS V2 w/CSR pedals

Other wheels used in the past Logitech G25, DFGT (3x), MOMO, and Driving Force (GT3 A-Spec).
    The following 2 users likes this Post: BreakerOhio, Sum Dixon-Ear