Thread: PC2 with DOF H3 whipl

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

PC2 with DOF H3 whipl

Hi all,

Super new here! Absolutely love PC2 and with my H3 and vibration, even better! My issue I知 having is when I start a race as soon as I hit start, the telemetry sent to the SRS app literally throws me back in the seat so hard, I知 afraid it値l break or bent the H3 frame. Has any.one run into this issue before? I致e spoken with both DOF and SRS, both tell me to ask the PC2 community, or tech support for PC2. I知 starting here.

Any help is greatly appreciated
    Loadie

Platform
    PC
    Welcome to the forum!

How do you like the H3? Any other simulations you use with it?
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Love it, I wish I had the money to get the H6 though.

Loads of games you can use with it. Have a look on the SRS website for a complete list of games. They update all the time. Both companies are beyond great with their support too!

Got an H2 since a few weeks, and totally lovin it.
    These "throwbacks" happen to me too, especially in Timetrial they are totally killing you. Meanwhile I try to remember, just to turn the DOF-power on, AFTER the first Impulseoverload.
    In the races, I donエt find them too extreme, so I can have the power on there, before the start.

Maybe you should tune down the boost in the SRS software a bit?
    CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4,4 GHz Motherboard: msi Z170A GamingPro RAM: 16GB Graphic: msi GTX 1080Ti Sound: Logitech G933/Riftaudio
    OS: Windows 10 64 Bit Wheel: Thrustmaster Ferrari F1 Integrale, Thrustmaster TH8RS Shifter Display: Pimax 5K+