Thread: Wheel support issues ,Defender Hurricane/Hori Rwa

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4

Wheel support issues ,Defender Hurricane/Hori Rwa

Hi , i wanted to play project cars 3 with my wheel (cheap one) Defender hurricane. its the clone of the Hori RWA wheel , and in the previous two games it was identified as Hori and I could play almost without any issues with it. Now, in the PC3 for some reason, the steering wheel is not determined by the game and simply does not work . I tried updating the drivers but nothing helped. Yeah i checked the supported wheels list and there wasnt Defender .but as far as i know they are litterally the same devices i would really wish to try playing new game with my wheel . And yeah , the wheel still work as a gamepad , but no pleasure playing it in that mode, its too slow and on speed the steering lock on the very low degrees. If u cant somehow add this wheel to the supported list or just make it to be able to be indentified as Hori Rwa just like in the previous game it will be also very usefull to add more game settings . if i could make the wheel "in the game" react and steer left to right faster and also turn off the steering assist which always correct ur car while drifting. i'd probably could play the game in the gamepad mode on my wheel. thanks

Platform
    PC
    Old post, but it will likely help:

https://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sh...lia-No-FFB-FIX!!!
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4
    oh, thanks but im playing on ps4 so i cant download any additional software , and my wheel doesnt even have force feedback, its on spring lol. the game just cant see the wheel at all . Only when i put gamepad mode .

Platform
    PC
    Sorry, did not see you were on PS4. Unfortunately, I doubt there will be any further changes especially with adding devices which may not be represented by the majority of users.
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4
    yeah.. i understand just very weird it worked so good in project cars 2 , wonder what could they change . And really unfortunate there are so little settings in this game . My wheel also didnt work in such a games like wreckfest and grid 2019, but i could easily play it in the gamepad mode because i could change sensetivity on speed, linearity and many more