Thread: How to enter specific Championship in Tier (3 or 2 for ex) and same category

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

How to enter specific Championship in Tier (3 or 2 for ex) and same category

Hi,

sorry, but I must post, I searched the net and forums without any success, it seems I am missing something important. So for example now I start Tier 2 and choose Endurance mode with Audi TDI (HSM-Racing). Is there a way to pick up specific championship from 3 available? (in this case American, Euro, Tri-Nations). I expect when I choose Audi it will give me the Euro, but I started in American. So what contracts to choose, when I accept other endurance to enter for example Euro. Its like that specific car (contract) = specific championship (if so , is there any list?) or after finishing Endurance American the game will be aware of it and next season I get Endurance Euro? (the same question applies for gt3 etc.)

thx for answers.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Ok, it seems I am the only stupid one. Just find how to switch the championship. Accept contract. Start a season with for ex LMP1 and go to the day in calendar with first race press A (xbox) - you can now choose - Euro or American by clicking on arrows left or right next to big picture, so you can choose what regional you are going to race.