Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is This???

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    PC2 is a good sim but what would have been the point in making a PC3 just a slightly better than PC2 and approximaly the same content ?
    Imo real sims don’t need new releases every 2-3 years. (if PC1 had been finished the first time, PC2 would have been optional too)
    But I agree PC3 would have deserved another name, it brings something more casual and fun.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    There's still people playing PC2 on Xbox at all hours of the day. 0 (ZERO) on PC3...

Wish the devs would at least listen slightly but how much you wanna bet the next installment will be even further from what people ask for?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Well I'm not saying PC2 got it so perfect that they needed to go copy NFS for PC3... What do you mean.??

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by TomasaurusREKT View Post
    There's still people playing PC2 on Xbox at all hours of the day. 0 (ZERO) on PC3...

Wish the devs would at least listen slightly but how much you wanna bet the next installment will be even further from what people ask for?
    I'll take that bet...
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

DIY rig walk-through :

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nd-walkthrough
    The following user likes this Post: EmilGlockner

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Oh by the way, a like a 3.5 out of 10 on metacritic. This game sucks and literally EVERYONE knows it. And I'm talking about"user scores" not paid advert reviews.
    Last edited by TomasaurusREKT; 29-07-2021 at 12:43.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Oh by the way, a like a 3.5 out of 10 on metacritic. This game sucks and literally EVERYONE knows it. And I'm talking about"user scores" not paid advert reviews.
    Could you knock it off with the passive aggressive attitude please?
    I've been very patient until now, but you are posting on the developer's own sponsored forum... A little respect is not much to ask i don't think?

BTW, do a check if the game by any chance won rewards or not...
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

DIY rig walk-through :

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nd-walkthrough
    The following 5 users likes this Post: EmilGlockner, GTsimms, MaximusN, rich1e I, Zaskarspants

Platform
    PC
    Good way to make friends in a community of PCars lovers. Thumbs up.
    Last edited by Olijke Poffer; 29-07-2021 at 18:45.
    Steam: Bull Shark CPU: Intel i7 8700k 6 cores @ 4.9 Ghz | RAM: 16GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 @ 3000 Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB Mobo: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | OS: Win 10 x64 | Screen:Triple IIyama PROLITE XUB2792QSU-B1 7680x1440 | Controller:Fanatec CSW v2.5, ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5, CSL Elite pedals & loadcell brake| Misc: Oculus Rift , Simlab GT1 EVO Rig , Wife for serving Coffee and Beer.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: John Hargreaves, Konan

Platform
    PC
    Might have been wise to read a few reviews before you bought it, then you would have known if it was for you or not. There is plenty of info out there and plenty of opinions to look at. If you want a more sim like experience, turn off all the hud elements/race engineer voice etc, set up some 20 lap offline races vs AI at proper race tracks and you won't be too far away. It's a different game to PC2, not the same.

If you play on PC, check out AMS2 on steam, which is more like PC2.5 in its feel and atmosphere, but has quite a lot of other cars and tracks.
    i7-7700K/MSI RTX 3080/Win10 64bit/64Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+Beyer Dynamic DT990 Pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/HP Reverb G2/Fanatec CSL wheel + Clubsport V3 pedals/DSD P2 button box

WMD1 + WMD2 Member
    The following 2 users likes this Post: FS7, Konan

Platform
    PC
    Just to note, if you start PC3 via the Career Mode it does have a bit of a shock to the system coming from PC2. The initial street cars in PC3 have purposely vague steering with little FFB, and the stock tires are purposely terrible. As you upgrade components to cars like tires or purchases faster and better cars, the feeling and drivability increases.

In reality, boring street cars are numb compared to race cars. For fun, try taking one of the GT3 style cars like the Acura NSX for a practice session around Jerez. It was one of the things I did to practice for a Rival event, which gave me a better view of PC3.
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips
    The following 4 users likes this Post: FS7, John Hargreaves, Konan, Olijke Poffer

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    Boring street cars ?
    Even in PC2 I was happy to find a lobby with street cars, they are more interesting to drive, you feel physics forces you don’t have with race cars.
    What is boring IMO is always playing GT3 cars on the favorite tracks.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: eMc0B, Zinnsash